haryana electricity board - Faulty Electric lines

pcdey105 on Apr 29, 2011
Fault in Electrical lines – dtd 29, Apr,2011

Request the Consumer Forum of India to look in to my below complaint on urgent basis.

There has been some fault in the electrical lines due to which there was no electricity, we tried to call up the electrician of Haryana Electricity Board but the electricians are reluctant to come. They refuse to come and tell us to go to the Society’s local Electricians which I have been doing always. However, I am retired ex-defense personnel, growing old and not keeping a good health, it is very difficult for me to run after all these local electricians to get a small work done. I will also have to shell out Rs 200/-Rs.300/- from my pocket as no-one will do this work for free.
I pay bills to Electricity board on time and pay taxes to Govt. of India on time. I definitely cannot put up with these nuisances anymore. I expect that the Haryana board does their job on time and provide these basic services to their consumers.
Hope my concern will be given some importance and I will be updated on the progress on the complaint.
Thank you.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

anurag maheshwari haryana electricity board  - India

electiricty bill is not raised for past 1 year - haryana electricity board

resident of india, using electricity on a free basis for last 1year, as the bill are not raised for the same

address: d-51, ground floor, uppal southend floors, sohna road

its just a loss to the country

please check and take the necessary measures

haryana electricity board - Faulty Electric lines