Hathway - Internet connection by Hathway

padkas
Frustrating Company to work with - no customer service, all their customer service know is to tell "we will get back in half hour" and they just do not get back - Horrible Horrible Horrible .
My connection was taken on Jan 15th and it hardly worked for 2 weeks, last 3 weeks it has been down and I have made more than Rs.1000/= worth calls to them with no response /action to make it work. Very prompt in collecting the cheque in advance for 3 months

Comments

Same problem over with me

"HATHWAY" I faced the same and continue to do the same due to lack of options. I opted for 512kbps blast (11PM-9AM Unlimited) and what I got is less than 128kbps. There's no connectivity for half of the day everyday and if I download anything after 9PM the speed is about 4-12kbps!!! It works normal during day(hmmm), I have called their so called useless customer support at least 3-5 times and nothing happens each time. I just renewed my connection on 8th march and it works only today i.e. 11th march 2008. A friend of mine just told me abt BSNL in my area which I went straight and applied. All I can say about Hathway is "DON'T EVER GO FOR IT UNLESS U DONT HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS", let me put an advisory here "BEWARE IF YOU HAVE HEART COMPLICATIONS' they will surely give you a heart attack with their superior customer service. I cant even access citibank anytime in the night...it takes about 3 minutes to open msn...forget about other sites...its pathetic.My new package will last till June and am not gonna call them anymore if I have anymore problem but I will go straight to consumer court to settle anything. THE SAD PART OF THIS COMPANY'S THAT ITS DIRECTOR "Mr. Rajan Raheja" happens to be the part of the OUTLOOK GROUP owner or founder.

Ever since i started with Hathway, their connectivity is down. I wonder if that is only option been given to thier customer service dept. NO speed at all!! you open any page, can make yourself tea after that maybe it may open (if its your lucky day). ask their customer service and they would response saying that our server is down, you trick them in dates they would promptly reply that yes yes its since hat day the server is down...there should be some way to stop this open and legal fraud. They have no seniors in there entire Customer service division. Stop/close the company in Broadband, that's it!!
DHAVAL

from march 30 onwards my internet connection of hathway is giving so less downloading speed may be in some few bytes/sec
its so frustrating to surf web with such a speed i called their customer support center but still no improvement
still that few bytes/sec speed is only available

in india number 1 waste service hathway..please friends do not choose hathway internet conection..Lat month 15th i was pay the money regarding new internet conection..Still i did not get the new conection...
rupam

I strongly agree that most of the customer of hathway do not come back to them, the most HORRIBLE experience you can ever have with a internet service provider, I had a prepaid 6 months connection and i was using that mostly on the weekend and it never worked, The customer service is pathetic, The owner is cheating all customer of their money, I had BSNL before I took hathway thinking that since it is private operator it would be better believe me it is WORSE that bsnl. I have since switched to Airtel, I get a very good service,
Mustafa

I faced the similar "WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN HALF AN HOUR" - I took a prepaid connection but it is more than 50 days nobody has turned up. I searched on the internet and came to know that Hathway belongs to Raheja group - I guess the same Raheja known for quality constructions. I wish they didn't diversify into unknown territories. To put it in one sentence "HATHWAY SUCKS" "HATHWAY CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BIGGER"
bavhna

I totally agree.the connection goes down every evening.it takes bloody connection goes down ...we moved from 8 to 8 to 24x7 and facing this issue now ever since
Praveen

I totally agree with each of the complaints posted here...
I have never really experienced a broadband connection as mediocre as Hathway... There seems to be absolutely no response from the customer care, there is no connectivity at all... and when the internet seems to work, it doesn't last for more than 10 minutes. Seriously, something needs to be done regarding these frauds...
May be we should all just take our cases to the customer court...

No service for a 4 days and no response - Hathway Internet Provider

I am got Hathway internet connection on 5/11/2008, and i could not get it from 17/11/2008. I raised the complaint on that day only and even call the customer service twice a day to remind them and even now i am not getting the service. I hope this not the manner a consumer should be treated i am frustrated and decided to go to consumer forum. Other thing i am paying 450 rs /month to them and until now i spent 150 for my pone bill and funny thing is that they don't even have a toll free number. please do help me

hathway is very poor internet service i have ever experienced with
such a bad connectivity

the final conclusion the tech of hathway: this is because there is some problem with the computer

I have unisntalled and reinstalled windows
i have changed the ethernet card
i changed the connection to usb

still hathway sucks..

I had recently taken Hathway Broadband connection. For the past couple of days the access is denied. I am a resident of Kalyan. I have tried to contact Hathway's Kalyan Office over phone, but no success.
I want the connection to be put back immediately. Please do the needful at the earliest. My mobile number is 98697 22059.

hathway suckz i have taken 1124 speed conection and i m getting transfer rate as 3 to 15 i m fed up of hathway i hv complain lots of time in helplinf their response is as there r lots of traffic in sum sites download frm apple . com u will get nice speed hathways is only for www.apple.com

We are having 1mbps broadband connection but the speed is very low. After complaining to the customer care they say that they will rectify but till date it is not rectified. They came in person after calling three or four times but the problem still persists.

Hathway service provider in nasik city provides worst service, I have buy a pack of 4 months w.r.t 256kbps, but in till date i have face so much problem with that, in 4 months my internet is switch off for 3 months, i have logged a hundred of complaint regrading to this, every time they respond to the complaint after 3-4 days, when they restart my internet service then after 6-8 hours service again stop, i have complaint about this problem hundred's of time, but didn't pay attention about this complaint.

I not only lose my money for internet connection by hathway, but also by calling them, my bill for this 4 months is goes upto 1000 rs, my connection is ended in july 2009, after that i will through this connection out of my house, i am advice people not to take internet connection from hathway.

I am not receiving any usage details, which i requested to hathway call centre in Pune. Its very odd to see, that blindly i am receiving mails mentioning that my 85% usage is complete, but i should also have the idea about my usage.

THIRD CLASS AFTER SALES SERVICE.NO HONESTY
fosterz

ya dude...this hathway people r f***in' cheap... my plan is 8pm-8am night bird...frm last 2 weeks my modem is workin' fine in morning n exactly at night it stops workin'... i dn't know wat the f*** is this... is this stuff is done by hathway itself or it's a problem i dn't know... but whn i tried to contact customer service, , , bullshit thy all r damn busy for 2 weeks...i too almost spend 1000 Rs in phn calls... n another thing i noticed... tht these hathway company disconnects all their network at night exactly 11 pm for 5 mins... i wrote complaint abt this problem too.. but no response back...wat a f***in' cheap company...
sandy

dear all

i agree to you. this is the hight of shameless ness. if you call there customer care they will say you to restart pc and then again plug in and all crap things in the end nothing happens and they will say our database has registerd your complain and our engineer will come to you within 24 working hrs ???? bla bla bla...they are worst ...i have applied for bsnl ..hope they will be good ...
Vin

one of worst service provider is Hathway. they have serious problems with their 20 year old servers. i call up their customer service 3 times in a week to get the serices restored. PLEASE DO NO GO FOR HATHWAY CONNECTION ITS THE WORST.

Hathway - Internet connection by Hathway