Hathway Hyderabad - Hathway is really cheating the customers

Tom
Hi All,

I took Hathway connection with Customer ID - 391922 (Which is the high end package - 1770 /- for Three months) around four months back. After three months i renewed for another three months eventhough the connection speed is very slow. Soon after i renewed for next three months, i had to shift my home to the next apartment. I spoke to the costomer care executive and as per them i sent an email to hydhelpdesk@hathway.net to change my connection. After many days i got a response from hydhelpdesk@hathway.net and it seems i have to another 1000/- for shifting. I felt it was quite unjustifiable and raised a compalint over phone to their callcenter number 040 - 66989898 and also sent many emails to hydhelpdesk@hathway.net. I got autor response and once a cal from Customer Support informing me that they'll shift my connection with free of charge.

It's been 25 days after i raised my first request. I have never seen such kinde of worst costomer support before.

Please be more careful taking Internet connection from Hathway especially if you have business to do with it.

regards,
Tom

Comments

hai,
my customer code is 494496 i requested you to change my acesess of net to unlimted from limited one on 23rd of last month but till now i havnt got any reply for this. did you changed the acesess r not get me soonto my id sriharigani@gmail.com.
madhuri

I took hathway connection mycustomer code is 47086 i took only one month package but they are continuing i did not even mentioned them to renewed i spoke to customer care they r not responding at all they gave me this e mail id and said to mail i need not need this connection we r shifting our house i want to dis connect this connection plz dissconnect the internet connection soon
radhika

hii all...
Hathway is one of the worst & disgusting service i have ever seen...there is nobody to attend to your complaints ...most of the time the signals are weak & if at all it works, its only for 2-5 mnts at a stretch.i had been making calls for the past 3 days & customer care say we will attend to your problem within 5 hours...inspite of me telling them that the net connection is very important for me as i work from home & i may loose my job if no action has been taken ...some technical people visit ur house but dont explain what's the problem or what repair has been done...they just walk away without saying a word...
rakesh

i want to disconnect internet please disconnect internet for my computer

i want disconnect interner please do that because we change our house

I want to disconnect the hathway net service today onwards.I already paid the amount till the month of sept 2009.plz disconnet.ID-499881.

OUR REF: FGN /SNT/STBYOUR REF.

DEAR BENEFICIARY:

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR FILE AND IN
RESPECT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND RECOVERED BY THE CENTRAL BANK FROM THE
DEPOSITED BANK.AFTER THE CENTRAL BANK AUDIT THIS ECONOMIC YEAR A TOTAL PART
PAYMENT OF 850.000.00, USD HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE PAID TO YOUR FAMILY.
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER
ASIA PACIFIC THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR.PRESIDENT, UMARU YAR'ADUA
(GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND THE FBI.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW

3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD:
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION:

KINDEST REGARDS,

ALHAJI MANSUR MUHTAR
HONORABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

Hi Friend I am a Hathway Broad Band customer I took the connection on the monthly basis, but after completing one month I change my Plan to three month but After coverting to threee month plan my net speed very slow before that i used to get 18-24 kbps trasfer rate but now i am recieving 6-8 kbps transfer rate, my plan is 256 kbps, and whenever i want to complain to the customer care after recieving the call they hang the call, and after the 10 to 15 minutes they give answer in an aproperiate manner, in this way we loose lot of money, in phone call ane day like this i wasted Rs15 per call.
i want to complain to the consumer forum about this if they are not going to provide proper service.
my customer id is 573894
Hath Please act fast treating this as my complain and provide the speed what you promised before taking the connection.

i am the costumer of Hathaway..
i need to disconnect the cable connection because m going to shift to some other place..
and kindly re embers my deposit money.
monika reddy Hathway  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

shifting has done cable need to be connected - Hathway

regarding the connection of cable..shifted from my place kothapet near dcb atm to the the same area balaji nagar colony road no.4 plot no.42. so cable need to be connected immediately..trying since 3days...
N May 19, 2011 by
kalpanasree kovangal

I request you to kindly intervene and do justice by advising your person to Replace the Hathway set top box.
Thanking you sir,
Dr K. R. Shekar,
hathw@y NDS Card No: 0000 2528 5701.
Mobi No:- 7207763175 & 7207763176.
E Mail: [email]rajashekar_kovangala@rediffmail.com
ADDRESS:- H No 3-5-125/4/2, Rd No 7, Krishna Nagar, H B Colony, Moula-Ali, HYDERABAD – 500040 ( A P ).
N Aug 5, 2011 by
k.bhoopal reddy

want to disconnect the hathway net service as i already inform u before but there is no response from u its been almost 2weaks plz disconnect immediatly customer code no 761315
N Aug 15, 2011 by
gowri.gowri.k

hai,
my customer code is 276859 We are the users of Hathway cable since almost from the starting in Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Recently we are facing many problems like...every other day there is some sorta technical glitch… and give lame excuses without solving the problem I hope you will take care of my this mail and help us and reply us. Your early action in this regard.
Thanking you sir,
Delip Kumar,

Mobi No:- 9949825326
E Mail: naga.rajukklr@gmail.com
ADDRESS:- SRT.115, Jawaharnagar, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad.20 ( A P ).
D Sep 4, 2011 by
krishnavijayasai

the worst hathway
N Jan 10, 2012 by
T RAJESHWAR RAO

I am T RAJESHWAR RAO and I am Hathway internret customer for the last one year. I reside at Yellareddyguda, Hyderabad. My customer ID is 677911.. The plan I am subscribing for is PEXWY4N Expressway 1024 New-4 and the rent for 4 months or 4 GB is Rs. 1380/-. I am totally disgusted with the service provided to me. Every week the network does not work and I have to contact through the recorded voice complaints and the response is very poor. I had contacted Ms. Neena at 3.30 pm on 08 January 2012 stating that I am not getting net connection.She assured me that I will get the connection by evening on the same day. However, nothing happened and the position continued. Again I contacted at 7.00 pm on 09 January 2012 and spoke to Shri. Kiran and I was informed that the cable is cut and he was not aware as to why and how it happened. The due date for payment is 20 January 2012 and I have a huge balance of Mbps to consume. Since I have net connection in my office computer I require the network only on holidays. But majority of the time the network is not available on those days. In view of the above I regret to state that I wish to discontinue with your service even though I am getting very good service from Hathway at Mumbai.Please inform me about the disconnection by mail. I would also like to state that I get smes regarding payment every 5 minutes 10 days before the renewal is due.
My e-mail is tadimalla _rajesh@rediff.com
A Aug 4, 2012 by
animet

Your cable company's name should be changed to LYING & CHEATING CABLE COMPANY.We pay a lot for your cable service every month and in return we get no Cable Service for days at a time. I have reported you to the Consumer complaints board so many times, I have lost count.
I hope that one of these days the Govt will pick you up for FRAUD, and put you away for a very long time.
My Account number is 7569595569 it is the only number I have found on the payment card that I have been given. I do know that the peon you send to collect your monthly amount, comes very promptly for the money. I hope that the CONSUMER FRAUD DIVISON has enough on your company to put you out of business.
D Nov 27, 2012 by
jagadeesasarma

Service at Hyderabad is very poor and thy are not caring the customers. In fact they have continued DD - Bharathi for some time and discontinued supplying. More over all the spiritual channels including the paras channel are not given .. I am very dissatisfied. I have several friends who are also very unhappy with the service.
N Apr 29, 2013 by
ppkkss

signal is very poor in hathway hyderabad. so picture not showing clearly.
really nonsence job. not taking care at all.

N Jun 13, 2014 by
dasariravi

This is Ravi i have taken the hathway internet connection(Customer code: 1083814) on the date 04-02-2014 with an offer of 3months + 1month offer for this i have paid Rs: 1600/-.

Ref: Please find the enclosed attachment of bill copy

The problem is that you have disconnected the connection after three months on 04-04-2014 only but actual date to disconnect is 04-05-2014. because of some personal reasons i have staid at my home town to raise the complaint.

After coming to hyderabad i have called to customer care regarding his they told me that first renewal the account later raise a complaint for this then we can able to solve the problem by adding 1month to the upcoming month. Renewal on 26-05-2014 for one month.

So please solve the complaint, I belive that you may solve the problem by extending it for upcoming month.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi
Customer code: 1083814

N Oct 2, 2014 by
Sandy Karthik Sandeep

HAI THIS IS SANDY i have taken hathway digital cable so, so, some channnel are unautorisied so please clear the problem

Hathway Hyderabad - Hathway is really cheating the customers