Hathway Mcn Aurangabad - Unable to view Ten Sports

bondge
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a cable TV subscriber of Aurangabad city. I am not getting the signal of Ten Sports channel for past several days.My cable signal provider says that the channel will resume in several months.
So from behalf of Aurangabad Cable vievers ,I hereby request you yo plese make a note of it and take appropriate measures/actions to make sure that the broadcasting of Ten Sports will resume very shortly and the consumers be satisfied.
yours faithful proud Consumer of India

Comments

we are not receiving ten cricket channel0
N Jun 27, 2011 by
shrikant.aparajit

we are not recived for ten cricket and all sports channel for mcn, but monthly payment will be collect for early for the month of starting first week, but custormer not happy for your channel against for not intersted channel we be forword.

for shrikant aparajit
N Jul 26, 2011 by
d_d24

you are not showing zee telgu & zee mgm on hathway setup box . please notice this complain
N Sep 2, 2011 by
Ankush Arsule

pls v cannal shift to 302 no. on set top box
N Sep 2, 2011 by
Ankush Arsule

india takiz cannal play from set top box
N Oct 2, 2011 by
priyankansoni Hathway Mcn Set Top Box  - Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India

not able to view tv 9 and sony mix - hathway mcn set top box

i am a subsriber of hathway mcn set top box and i m not able to view channels like zee punjabi,tv9 and sony mix hope to here from you sooon
N Nov 6, 2011 by
shaikh4422

you are not showing tv9, sony mix, im tunes, enter10
A Nov 12, 2011 by
shaikh4422

plz show enter10 india talkiz
N Dec 27, 2011 by
kunalvarale Hathway Mcn Aurangabad  - Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India

Broadband Connection - Hathway Mcn Aurangabad

I Kunal Varale the costumer of Hathway MCN Aurangabad staying in Laxmi Colony Area , Near Milind College want the Broadband service. Kindly help me for the same.
N Mar 1, 2013 by
kudecv

Hathway Aurangabad has large viewers. At aurangabad we see star group chanels but Star superhits chanel which has good movies is not shown by Hathway.
Also a very popular chanel for kids is ICC4kids also are not showing. they may cancell chanel like pogo & add ICC4Kids &Star superhits.

kude c.v.
N Jul 26, 2013 by
div12

Need to view Shraddha MHOne Channel in Aurungabad. Wants to view the Live Darshan of Maa Vaishno Devi Aarti on this channel. My Humble request is to show this channel in Aurangabad City.
N Mar 29, 2014 by
pkpcompany

Dear Team,

I am a cable tv subsdriber my name is Komal living in buddha nagar Aurangabad my cable signal provider is not giving me perfect service i am using a old set top box without card and having lots of complaints about signal and picture quality I told my signal provider to give me new set top box but he is asking me for money and not listening to meeven though he provide the new set top box to others plz help me out
i am very dissappoint.
N Apr 14, 2014 by
heartconqueror

Hi Hathway Team,

This is RAJESH BELEKAR from Nandanvan colony, Some times we annoyed cause we are not receive good telecasting of hathway channels as it promised. Please take into account our viewer's plea to broadcast all channels regularly especially sports channels and western news channels. Plz relay Masti as well. And For God sake plz stop relay of all channels which dominates domestic hindi serials meant for saas n bahu for betterment of society.

RAJESH BELEKAr