Havells Fans - service and customer care

mrs dhar
DEAR HAVELLS,

WE PURCHASED 4 HAVELLS FANS FOR OUR RESIDENCIAL USE FROM NIKHIL GANGULY ELECTRICALS -7,RABINDRA SARANI KOL-1 ON 7.09.2009.THE SHOP DID NOT PROVIDE US WITH WARRENTY CARD-SAID THEY WERE OUT OF IT-AND STAMPED THE WARRENTY NOS AT THE BACK OF THE BILLS.ONE THE FANS IS NOT WORKING -AFTER CALLING UP GANGULY SHOP-THEY PROVIDED TWO PHONE NO.40070609,40138183.AFTER SEVERAL CALLS TO THOSE NOS-SOME BODY FROM YOUR SERVICE WINGS PROVIDED WITH A VERY LUKEWARM RESPONSE-AFTER WHICH NOBODY FOLLOWD UP.MY FAN IS LYING NON FUNTIONAL MORE THAN A MONTH.ALL I WANTED WAS-TO GET THAT FAN REPAIRED-WARRENTY OR NO WARRENTY.TO MY UTTER DISPPOINTMENT, I FOUND OUT THE NO-BEHIND THE FAN ALSO DID NOT MATCH WITH THE NO STAMPED BEHIND THE BILL.I FEEL VERY DISAPPOINTED-AT THIS SITUATION.AND SHALL NEVER BUT BUY ANY HAVELLS PRODUCT MYSELF AND ADVICE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME. THE SERVICE WING OF HAVELLS HAD TAKEN DOWN MY ADDRESS AND PHONE NO-BUT DID NOT CONTACT ME-ANYTIME SOON.
MY ADDRESS-G17/18 NEW GARIA COOPRATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY
PANCHASAYAR,KOLKATA-94.
MOBILE-9830905954
RES-24329167.
THANKING YOU
JOYEETA DHAR

Comments

Thanks for solving my problem.

JOYEETA DHAR

we had purchased 7 nos fans from M/S Jagmug Electricals P Road kanpur.Out of seven three fans are not working .your representative came at my residence for checking.He checked and told that 2 fans motors are not working and remain one condensor to be replaced.It is very much surprising to see that all the fans are under warrenty and purchased 2 months back.So you are requested to take serious action about your product and arranged to replaced witout further delay

Feel free to contact us
sharad kumar tewari
Atul tewari (advocate)
linjoby

I, Joby Varghese purchased Havells Pedestial fan 18 months before. From yesterday it simply stop functioning. I brought it from a retailer on Puthuppally, Kottayam, Kerala. I brought your fan with the belief that Havells is no. one. But I am totally disappointed.Don't you felt ashamed on cheating your costemers such badly.Pls try not to repeat this.
If you think good to contact me, Pls make it fast.
My contact No. is 9946478421

i am lakshmidasan purchased Havells Pedestial fan (model No -SWIFT 400MM) Serial no 71500716. 12 months before. It is not working from last week. i tried several times to your Customer care but there is no response. kindly see through it and do he needful...
My Cont Details - 9176088441
A May 9, 2011 by
Jignesh Vyas

I am Jignesh Vyas, made complaint on 30/4/2011 and my complain no. AD300012 and since today I got again massage that it is allocated to Mr. Unicorn Rajan on 10/5/2011, that means after 10 days and they promised me to resolve the problem with in 48 hrs. Ye hey India meri jaan. No one here to resolve our problem. :(
N May 18, 2011 by
A.K. Barman

Dear Sirs,

I had purchased 3 Fans of Havells make from M/s. Chaata Bhandar (Dealer), Malda on 28.08.2010. Since purchase, one fan out of three, Sl No. G07372, giving trouble causing noise in bed room. To rectity the defect I had personally called the Mechanic deputed by your firm but unfortunately the defect could not rectify despite their best efforts. Incidentally, I like to add that the behaviour of the mechanic deputed by you is not up to the level and needs to be more cautious while dealing with the customers. Since the fan is not functioning properly and your mechanic is not in a position to rectify the defect I request you kindly to replace the defective fan with a new one immediately considering the heat wave prevailing now in Malda, West Bengal. An early action is solicited.

Yours faithfully,

(A.K.Barman)
Ganga Bag (Near Lalit Mohan Shyam Mohan School)
N.S.Road, P.O & Dist : Malda
Mob No. 09546200256
D May 23, 2011 by
kunwar221

Dear Sirs,

Yours faithfully,

(A.K.Barman)
Ganga Bag (Near Lalit Mohan Shyam Mohan School)
N.S.Road, P.O & Dist : Malda
Mob No. 09546200256
D Jul 19, 2011 by
harwinder Singh ricky

Dear Sir
I have purchased Two no. Ceiling fan 48" * 56" From Goel Electrical Kotwali Bazar Hoshiarpur .Both fan when fitted in shop have follwing discrepencies :-
(1) Speed of both fans is slow & Fans are not blowing Proper air.
(2) Motor of 48" fans was over heating from the very start & Dealer has replaced it.
(3) Fans are light in weight as such their motion is not stir in the plane.
(4)Both fans seems to be duplicate.
(5) Now dealer is hearing nothing about my complaint & i am quite disatisfied
i request your company to sent your machenic to look into the matter to avoid me regarding advertising in the public about your poor product.
Yours faithfully
Gurdev Kaur
W/o S.Harbhajan Singh
Popular House, Near Govt. College, Hoshiarpur
Mob:- 9988474781, 9876482122, 01882-256122
N Apr 22, 2013 by
vidhangpt

I purchased two Havells fans(FU801N-2-1200 mm) a month back and both fans' motors are having some issues. After booking a complaint, technician put a sticker on both fans and asked us to hand over the fans to the shop ( GOEL Electricals, Kanhiya Nagar, Trinagar, Delhi -10035) from where I purchased. But when I asked shopkeeper to change or repair, he didn't commit any date and expect me to keep on following up with him at regular intervals.

Could you please suggest the best approach to avail the services..??

Now, I am not going to purchase another couple of fans just to beat the heat until I get two defected fans back (obviously repaired).

Fell free to reach out to me @9999448791
(Vidhan Gupta)
N Jul 24, 2013 by
ajaykumar.kaswan@gmail.com

I have purchased four havells fans around four months back and two of them showed problem the dealer rectified one and said it got shot and the second one is now not functioning so kindly send your technician as early as possible to rectify the problem i will be highly oblidged
feel free to call
ajay kumar
C/II/66 New ashok nagar delhi 96
N Sep 12, 2013 by
Sujit Ranjan Kar

Dear Sir's,
I bought one pedestal fan from a shop near Garia, Kolkata-47 in Aug, 2008. Since then the performance of the fan was absolutely O.K. Now the fan is not working at all. Can you please inform me in detail how it can be repaired from your authorized service center? Thank you.
Yours truly.
SUJIT RANJAN KAR
37, BIVEK PARK, GARIA,
KOLKATA- 700084.
MOB. NO: 9433823392
N Sep 30, 2013 by
nirmallunkad

i am Nirmal Lunkad purchased Havells fan 9 months before. It is not working from last week. i tried several times to your Customer care but there is no response. kindly see through it and do he needful...
My Cont Details - 9822041424
N Nov 11, 2013 by
RAMAMOORTHY iyer

I am Ramamoorthy, residing at Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai bought one Havells ACCL 30/12 A EB to DGC converter on 31/10/2013 from Standard Electricals, Adyar, Chennai paying Rs.1484/-. On installation I found that the same is not working. While I contacted the shop phone no-044 4218655 they informed that the company will replace the same and shop is responsible for the faults. All our efforts to contact the company were in vein. The numbers printed behind the bill is false and I wonder why a company of Havells standing keeps their eyes shut on a product complain especially on an electrical equipment.

By this column I call upon the company to respond and prove their credibility. My numbers are 91 9940613924.
K.R.RAMAMOORTHY
CHENNAI
N Dec 2, 2014 by

Dear Sir/ madam,

It is very disappointing as a customer of havells that our complaint is not resolved even after one year from complaining to havells. Please refer our call no.. DC100670 dated 10th March 2014, Call no. DJ160397 dated 16th october 2014 and Call no. DL010430 on 1st december 2014. Every time your executive comes try to pretend of doing something to the fan and then says that he will visit next day with new blades of fan and disappears for months. At the same time we always receive a sms saying your call is closed.
This type of fraud was not expected by Havells team when I purchased all fans for my new home of Havells brand and since then I facing a problem. I have stopped recommending Havells to my friends and relatives. Also after this experience when I had to purchase a instant Electric water heater I did not go for havells instead I purchased Bajaj water heater which is serving me the best since months.
I will never recommend Havells to anybody from now.
If you don't replace the two fans which are making noise & resolve my complaint; I will escalate this matter to consumer court with all the evidences I have against you.
Please refer the Bill no. and Model nos. of problematic fan as follows.
Cash Memorandum No. 132454 date: 7/12/2013 ( New Electric Trading Company. Mumbai 02
Havells 1200MM SS390 Mettalic Ceiling Fan 48" Super Speed Pearl Ivory.

9987591952
N Dec 2, 2014 by
Hitesh Save

This is ridiculous, today I have received a sms saying your call no. DL010430 has been closed. No body has visited to resolve the call then how come the call can be resolved.
Now I strongly believe that Havells people have started making their customer fool

Havells Fans - service and customer care