Havells - Fusion 2 Fan - Noise in Fan

Prashant Kumar Mittal
I am Prashant Mittal residing in Jaipur, purchased Two Fusion-2 fans from Havells authroised dealer in April, 2009. Just after using these fans for a week noise has started, which has been reported to Havells Customer Service Centre. They sent their mechanic who verified the complaint and did some tit-bit to resolve the issue. But this cycle is being repeated almost every month their after. Every time I make a complaint, Havells sends person to first verify the problem after 3-4 days, then again after 3-4 days some mechanic turns up and do some tit-bit and reduces the noise. It works fine for 5-6 days and noise again starts and so on, , , , ,
I have requested Havells to replace the fans and I am even ready to accept the Fans with lesser amount but they are not giving ear to it. I guess every time one makes a visit in city like Jaipur it is going to cost at least 50/-, and upto now more than 10 visits have been performed by them, and they are unable to provide the remedy, they have tried 1. Replacement of baldes 2. Re-fixing of ring attached to motor part
3. Screw tighting of blades. But any of these worked ...

Prashant Mittal

Comments

FANS ARE NOISY - HAVELLS FANS

I HAVE PURCHASED 10 NOS OF HAVELLS 48'' FANS 2 YEARS BACK AND ALL ARE VERY NOISY. I'M NOT SATISFIED.
N May 31, 2011 by
skchanda

I have, purchased Six pieces of fans ES-50(48") from Havells authroised dealer Vasdev Elecrticals in Bhopal on 28th Oct. 2010. Just after using these fans for a 5 Months noise has started .So now I am searching the service center at Bhopal Uptill now I am unable to find out In this regarding plz.help me.

Thanks with regards

S.K.Chanda
N May 31, 2011 by
ashutosh agarwal 1971

I do agree with you mr.Prashant.I purchased 14 no. Hawells ceiling fans for my newly built nursing home, out of which 5 fans were jammed, no movement.I reported it to dealer who assured it will be repaired.The funny thing was that the dealer was based at Kanpur city and will give a visit after 2-3 days.But for me it was much annoying to call electrician daily so I returned back all the 14 fans after very hot arguements between me and dealer, when I threatened him to look in the consumer cuort.Not only I, same time my brother-in-law experienced the same with Hawells fans.Every time you visit an electric shop and ask for a ceiling fan he will suggest Hawells only you know why it is so, these companies are offering foreign trips to dealer against the sale, anyway, now I am enjoying with Crompton Greaves fans only hassell free or better to say hawells free.
A Jun 11, 2011 by
skchanda

Again I am reminding that Ihave made a complaint to Bhopal service centre of Havell's ceiling Fan and they had assured and they have given a complaint no. is 1654/4-6-11
But uptill now I am Waiting for their sevices. Plz.help me in this regards