HBL Global Pvt Ltd (Sister Concern Of HDFC Bank) - p.f account number

zaid ahmad
i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 1.6 years. now i am asking for my p.f account no.
but they are not responding me.
my code was nlk187.
kindly consider it.
zaid ahmad
91 9415470475

Comments

i had worked with the above mentioned comp.
i dont have my p.f no
kindly consider it
syed qutud uddin
91 9936717961

pf amount not found - hbl global pvt ltd/corporate salary a/c for hdfc bank ltd.

i pankaj kumar pathak, emp.code.P03787.i have sent my pf application form to 19/06/08 but till date i have't recive my pf ammount.

pf amount is not yet received - HDFC CREDIT CARDS

this is shivashankar.a.r am actualy filled all the formalities and i am submet all required doc's but i am not get any information regarding my pf amount you like this please conforme me early.

PF not yet received - HBL Globl Pvt.Ltd/ HDFC Credit cards

My self SHIVASHANKAR.A.R I send my pf claim form to HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD on may 08 from CHIKKAMAGALORE but till now i m not getting my pf account money. i want to know the reason. i also contact concern no but no responce every time it was busy. if u could provide me any concern person`s no that will help me out

i m working in hdfc bank last one and half year when i join my appointment letter is six month late and now when i complet my one and half year there is no any type of idea of my confirmation letter and this time i need confirmation letter for my home loan prosidure no one can giveing me ans of this metter my employee detils are given below so i request to u that please do as soon as possible otherwise at list giving me atlist reply on my e-mail address.

NAME - DARSHAN SHARADBHAI RAJYAGURU
LOACTION- BHAVNAGAR (GUJARAT)
EMPL.CODE- D04997
DEPARTMENT -AUTO LOANS
JOINING DATE -9TH MARCH 2007

Giving me fevorable reply
thanks ...
Mudit

status of p f account - i process pvt ltd

My p f account no. is mh/ban/47808/2977 i sent my p f form long time back (4 months back) but still dont know the status of my p f account . i got Some landline numbers from net but no response on that Kindly Let me know the status of my p f account status .

my self nidhi choudhary my Emp Id is N01156. I was in HDFC Bank ltd. but under the Hbl global pvt. ltd. before three year. I left my job. So please guide me how can i get my noc and ppf amount on my this address Hansraj Choudhary, 6 Kothun road new colony Lalsot Dausa(Rajasthan)

Regarding inefficiency in information and fraud - hdfc bank/credit card

I have had a HDFC credit card number 4346771004230059 for which i worked out a settelment with HDFC BANK .i had paid the settelment through cheque of Icici bank After a couple of days the banks people started harassing me again on the pretext that my cheque has bounced and they took a cash payment from me promising that my cheque will not be presented and will be returned back to me. Firstly my cheque was not bounced since i had sufficient balance which can be checked through records secondly after taking cash my cheque was also presented for which i had given a stop payment by then and my bank has charged me for the stop payment as well. This was all followed by atleast about 25-35 calls made from their associate office faking my cheque bounce inspite of the case not being so
Hence i request the consumer forum to please do justice and provide a good rap on the bank for cheating me on this issue The above all can be proved by relevant documents in my possession I demand an apology as well as compensation from them for
harassing me over phone which cannot be done as per Law
Harassing for no fault of mine since my cheque was not bounced
Cheating me by presenting the cheque after taking cash from me
Lying to me and by doing a fraud for all of the above

i suchita worked with hbl global pvt ltd till nov 2007 my employee code is s21589 and my pf ac no. is82873 . i had applied for my pf in june2008 i have not received it till now. pls do help me

dear sir
i am vipin kumar my emp code is (v04694)iam working in HBL global pvt ltd
i have informed you about my pending salary which have come in my account due to your cooperation iam very thankful to you. i appreciate your hardwork towards me i will work hard in future and give my best to the company due to your help i am able to pay my pending rent and i have paid all my credits.

iam very thankful to you

your's faithfully
vipin kumar
(v04694)
indirapuram branch

i have not received my pf money still in my bank account .pls let me knoe i left my job 2.5yeras back
my id no is h00692

my id no is h00692.i was working for hdfc bank mulund on pay roll of hbl global pvt ltd.my contact details are 9821568261 /9967254945

hi
i m Shashi
before 20 days ago i got placed for HBL Global Pvt Ltd.
and the contact person has told me u have to wait for 10 days
until unless we will not get u r employ id, still 15 days has been over
but not getting proper response.. y tell me what to do in such condition

and my contact number is 09343451285, please help me

HI
Myself sarvesh shukla worked with HDFC personal Loan department as a territory manager in sonepat location from march 2008.due to some personal reason i had resigned on 15 september 2008.pls suggest me how to get my outstanding salary, my hold incentive of april & may and also my Provident Fund as early as possible.
I will thankful to you for your support.
Sarvesh shukla

hi
my emp no. is S27476.
money

it is an worst company in india i think it should close

Pf Amount - HBL GLOBAL INDIA PVT. LTD.

I left my previous job in the month of Dec. 2007 but still i didn't receive my pf and for that i already filled the withdrawing form but still it is not submitted in my account. sir could you please check my transfer in status. sir i will be very thankful to you.

my pf no. is 52444

Sir please help me out.

yes frnd u r rite it is the worst company of india ..is must be close.
at company they have no good infrastructure .. its situated behind drain...the company established inside marriage hall..location is not good .employee they are r responsible .so better indian government should take action ..the person name is vinay kumar gupta and saubhagya nayak they r very useless...

i had worked with hdfc bank ltd ffor more then 1.2 year, now i m asking for my pf a/c no. but they are not responding me my code was CR07334 Kindly consider it thanks Sharad Raja-9726518081

HBL Global Pvt Ltd (Sister Concern Of HDFC Bank) - p.f account number