HBL Global Pvt Ltd (Sister Concern Of HDFC Bank) - p.f account number

zaid ahmad
i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 1.6 years. now i am asking for my p.f account no.
but they are not responding me.
my code was nlk187.
kindly consider it.
thanks
zaid ahmad
91 9415470475

Comments

This mail is regarding to my outstanding salary for the month of jan 2009.till then i' have reminded my seniors a lot of time but they won't respnded and my salary is still pending for that month.without my resignation they sended one month earlier pf. details.how it's possible.now i have some pending bill also.i want my salary & pf.kindly help me in this matter.my Emp. Code is S29197.
My contact no. is 9832784411.

Pls send me the HBL Global's mail address and email address.

Thank's and Regards

INDRAJIT MUKHERJEE

i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 8 months. now i am asking for my p.f account no.
but they are not responding me.
my code was j05169
kindly consider it.
thanks
jaiprakash
91 9711149951

delay my p.f - HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD

sir ;

i pankaj oberoi code no. [ po41920] working with hbl global pvt ltd. as a terratiory manager last three year . but some personal reason i leave this job . my last working day is 31of july.2008. after two months i fill my p.f form & post your address. but after six month i have not reseived my p.f or any information to your office. kindly request please conferm my p.f.

thanking you
yours faihfully.
pankaj oberoi
[p04192]
p.f a/c no-52006
mobile no.-09350079895/ 09810400047

I had worked with HBl global pvt ltd (hdfc bank as promptional executive) from 10th april 2004 to 20th april 2005. I didnt withdrow my PF yet. Can u please guide me to withdrow my PF . kindly provide me the the Email Id of their HR office and phone No.

i am geetanjali kadela an my p.f. no is 45327/63258 but still i have not received any p.f. amount from epf depatment please setle this matter as soon as posiable thanks

PF NO and Releving Letter - HBL Global Pvt Ltd / Credit Cards

Dear Sir
I have worketd in HBL Kanpur Branch in sales dept of credit cards . I have not received my releaving letter and PF till now. Kindly suggest for the same or send the mails ID of HBL HR so that I could forward my request to them for PF withdrawl and releaving letter

Name - Vishal Saxena
EMP Code - HBL/AP/N/6467

vishal
MOB - 9839162264

hi. sir/madam
my self Mr Harshad salve . i was the employee of your company . i was working as telecoller in your company . i was selling credit card of hdfc Bank . and my employee code was.H02651. i have joined that compay 26 Jun 2007 . and i have resinged 29 Feb 2008 i lossed my all salary slip . i couldnt found my PF Account No so this is my deeply request to you all please sensd me the my PF account NO. either you can forword in my e-mail Id vaibhavbathe@gmail.com
thanking you with warm regard.

Harshad

p.f amount not received - hbl global pvt ltd,(sister concern of hdfc bank) home loans

dear sir,
sir, im esakkiraja i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd sister concern of hdfc bank for more than 4 years. my emp no E00110.my resign date 31.1.2009. i sent p.f documents and all papers.but i havent received my p.f amount. pls sent as quickly as possible.

My self Shamsher singh chauhan my Emp. ID S26686. I was in hdfc bank ltd under HBL Globla P Ltd as a sales coordinator from 15 Jan 2008 to 6 october2008.
This mail is regarding my PF account .I was Resign organization 6 October 2008 till date i have not receive my PF. how can i get my PF, I request to you please send my PF account form my mailing address. as soon as possible my mailing address is ... 2B-503 vasundhara Ghaziabad (U.P) 201012
and my Email ID- shamsher_it@yahoo.co.in
If you having any query regarding my job period please communicate my mailing address and also my email address.

Thanks and Regards
Shamsher singh chauhan (S26686)

PF amount not received - HBL Global Pvt.Ltd. (Sister concern of HDFC Bank Ltd.)

I have worked for the last four years. My employee ID : E00110. I have resigned from M/s. HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. on 31.01.2009 and applied for settlement of PF amount. Till date I have not received any response from the officers concerned. I hereby request the officials concerned to settle the PF amount at an early date.

I am Surya Prakash ex-employee of HDFC BANK (Fine Support Service Pvt. Ltd.) employee ID-F00071.

I started my career in FSSPL pvt ltd, Jan2008 and i resigned from hdfc in jan2009, i got my f releving letter from FSSPL but i have not received my relieving letter till date, .EMPLOY ID-F00071.

HDFC DDA housing finance scheme at deer park branch, finance form collect to be 800 above but HDFC BANK not pay in my commission Rs 25per form.

Please my commission, releving letter and provident fund.

Please help me about this matter.

Thanks & Regards
Surya Prakash
Mob. 9711940739
Mob.-9555691702

I have worked with HBL Global Ltd for the past 2 years.My employment code No:R 11021.I have applied for PF settlement on 30-05-2009.Still I have not received my amount.Kindly look into the matter urgently since I have got some commitments.

With Regards,

L.Rukmani

I started my career in HBL Global pvt ltd, sep 2008 to may 2009, I didn't receive my releving letter from hbl global, but i have not received my relieving letter till date . Also they dont give me any information abt my PF i m desperately need my Pf contact with manager so many time but no response from him.
Plz help me about this matter.

Dear sir
I am ATISH KUMAR MY EMP CODE IS 15636. i have not received my pf money still in my bank account .pls let me knoe i left my job 8MONTH back .my .i was working for hdfc bank chandani chowk on pay roll of hbl global pvt ltd.my contact details are 9210993517/9911152076.pls tell me what shoud i do.

Hi thz is Preethi wanted the adress and phone number of NGCE department of ranigunj, secundrabad Branch. Plz Do me the favour
thnks

I want the adress n phone number of HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD., of Ranigunj, Secunderabad Branch. Plz do me da favour. Thanks.

I'm R. JENITHA, then i joined HDFC Bank PL in July 2007 and i resigned Febuary 2009. Then i received my Relieving letter and PF form and i send my PF forms to HBL Global ltd in past 1 month. So, when i got my PF settlement. Plese inform me.

With Regards
R. JENITHA
99522 99299

dear sir mam

i dilip kumar singh employed of hblglobal pvt ltd my employee code is D06547.i have given resign from your organisation since 20 may 2009 my mentor sm is saurabh arora who have received my resignation at 9th floor buisiness banking ansal tower raujoury garden n.delhi and i get a mail from your side that you raised outstanding overdues of rs.1684 at me who will be deposited in your ac. earliest but i want to know that which type of out standing overdue at me while i get salary apprel only . its regarding i maked 40 to 50 call at hblglobal phone no but no body pic phone please please help me

Thanks & regards

dilip kumar singh

saritha

i saritha worked with hbl global pvt ltd till jan 2009 my employee code is S28168 and my pf ac no. is 102738 . i had applied for my pf in may 2009. i have not received it till now. pls do help me

HBL Global Pvt Ltd (Sister Concern Of HDFC Bank) - p.f account number