HCL Desktop - DVD WRITER NOT WORKING

malakarsujit
TO,

THH CUSTMER CARE

HCL LTD

I HAVE COMPLAINED ON 08/12/09 AT 11 AM TILL NO BODY CAN ATTENDMY COMPLAIN REFERANCE NO -12126/08/12/09 AT BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA REGULARLY TEY DOING THIS EVERY TYM DELAY MORE THEN 10 TO 15 DAYS TAKEN FOR ATTEND COMPLAIN.

DUE TO YOUR LATE SERVICE I HAVE SUFFER FROM MANY PROBLEMS & SO MUCH LOSS IS TO HAPPEND IN MY BUSSINESS.. TILL TO THE THIS MOMENT,I WANT YOUR SERVICE ENGINEER ON 12.12.09.PLZ DO SOMTHING REGARDING THIS PROBLEM FURTHER DONT HAPPEN
THANX

SUJIT MALAKAR

MANAGER

A S SHIPPING

Comments

DVD Drive is not working - HCL Computer

sir I had purchase the product is only 5 to 6 months back, Now I am facing a problom. As above I have written my DVD drive is not working only.
Looking forward for your earliest response.

Navdeep Kakar

Respected Sir,

I had brought an HCL desktop Machine serial No - 6087AZ218259 in the date of 19-07-2008 from a dealer at karnal , Haryana

The address of the dealer is:
SUN TECHNOLOGIES ,
60, karan commerical market complex ,
Mughal canal , karnal 132001 , Haryana ,
Ph: 0184-4034635
0184-4033635
E-MAIL:suntech2005@rediffmail.com

sir, my warrenty was expired on 19-07-2009. But , i have extended the warrenty pack for 2 years by hcl carepack . Now ,my DVD player is not working . I have told the dealer but they have given hcl tollfree no which is always busy .
i have also told hcl service center at karnal , Harayana , but withoutyour register number they are not regiter our complaint. So kindly help me out , i am a teacher and my work is not able to complete .

yours Faithfully

HARBHAJAN SINGH
sateesh

give me suggestion to get back my drive work.

DVD Writer not read and write.
jaskirat HCL Desktop  - 141008, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

not working dvd writer - h cl desktop

i have complaint to your service center on 18-Oct-10 or ticket no is1900084823 but your company engineer have not solve our problem. please tell us what to do, and kindly solve our problem.i shall be very thankful to you.if you want to contact with us then my no. is 08872451666.

HCL Desktop - DVD WRITER NOT WORKING