HCL INFINITI DESKTOP PC - WARRANTY CHEAT & WRONG CHARGING

sumit
Hello Mr. Anand Agarwal,
Already i have send you mail regarding the infinity machine Sr. no: 8096A4019616 for motherboard warranty and this machine is still dead from the last 20 days now, tell me sir that how many days will more take our TRC team to tell us on mail that what is the exact fault with the machine. we have already send you scan copy of reports of your engineers which he first given than he at smps is not working than he said that now problem is with your motherboard and your smps is swapped at your place with another hcl smps.
my simple request is that whether your engineer 'Anant' is right or wrong , you know him better or your system with serial no and tracking of product code, how a employee put a allegation on dealer that a small smps is replaced or swapped. you please check first that smps is swaped or not, than my request is that our motherbord was no burn sign when Mr. Anant taken that cpu+motherboard+ram, he sees no burn sign but still its pending for the decision

thanks & regards
sumit 9810192539

WARRANTY CHEAT & WRONG CHARGING WARRANTY CHEAT & WRONG CHARGING

Comments

yes we do it, BECAUSE MY EMPLOYEE THOUGHT FOR COMPANY BENEFIT, EITHER CUSTOMER CHEATED.

Dear Sir
We are inform you that i have sending HCL Mother Board in Noida HCL Service Center but we have no response. I have already send you mail regarding Infinity Machine.
Machine SR No.:- B093AA171977
System is on warranty and this machine is still dead from the last 01Month now tell me sir that how many days will more take our Service center.

HCL INFINITI DESKTOP PC - WARRANTY CHEAT & WRONG CHARGING