Hcl Laptop — Driver download

Respond To Complaint
HCL Notbook driver model no k30pdc suport xp operating
Complaint comments 13 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Audio device not working - HCL P2115 Laptop

Hi I bought HCL laptop on 1st of this month. I installed Windos XP OS and also the drivers which I got from HCL. But now if i try running any audio files like songs, it will show as the Audio device is not working properly. I checked for the audio driver, but it is installed correctly and name of the driver is Realtek HD Audio driver.

Please help me solve this problem..

Thanks & Regards
Jijo olakkangal
HI jijo,

I am also facing the same problem please let me know if u have any solution.

Thanks in advance,
15g10n364810 hcl laptop sound

i need motherboard driver for my HCL P7910 notebook. request you to reply on my email, janimaynk@rediffmail.com.

reply awaiting...

thanks a lot

Mayank Jani
my cousin rudranath dutta purchase HCL P38 PDC notebook now we need motherboard driver for it, please reply me as soon as possible by email
i need motherboard driver for my HCL P7910 notebook. request you to reply on my email, jvccepra@rediffmail.com
Dear sir
i need all the driver softwares for Windows 2000 professional for my HCL laptop P21 model.plz send me the link to download.plz mail me .
Thanks in advance.
i need the all driver softwares for window xp2 my hcl loptop g38 cp model plz send me the link to downlond plz mail me sir
i want to help me out in finding out my motherboard driver of hcl p2115...
so pliz send me the link where i can download my driver..
Sir/ Mam,

I want to help me out for finding My Motherboard Deriver of HCL Notebook p5903 So, Plz
Mail Me the Link Where i can Download My notebook Deriver

please send sound driver for win xp
i want hcl sound driver