HCL me tablet - excellent wecare4u

SUDESHNA BISWAS
dear sir

myself d k biswas residing at 18/3a bsnl type 4 quarter kali bari marg new delhi 1 mobile no 9868240097 is giving u an example of we care 4 u

i have puchased a hcl computer system from vikram electricals dariyaganj with machine serial no 3087az146045 on 13.6.08 and ur person came to install on 14.6.08 and found some problem on motherboard and advised me to lodge complain to ur helpline. naturally they gave me a complaint no146080149 but till today i.e. 18.6.08 my computer system is not woking as per specification. simaltaneously i also contacted with vikram electricals but they r helpless and advised me to wait

now question is arising is this a wecare4u

D K BISWAS

Comments

from,
P.S.PREMLAL
QUARTER NO CR/4
P&T QUARTERS,
THEVARA,
KOCHI-682013

i have bought HCL desktop with serial number: 8074AZ042955,
the machine has -pentium dual core, 1.6 ghz-configuration.
Himagiri Resources
39/5671-72,
amigo house, thoundiyil road,
panampilly nagar,
koci-682036.
tel: 04842323631 / 04842323632
e-mail- unipack@md3.vsnl.net.in
The system gets hanged up even while playing almost any game which
with regard to this complaint i called up for the service personels
about5 to 6 times till now.but they where unable to clear the complaint.

thanking you

p.s premlal

amit

I had purchased a new laptop from HCL authorized dealer (Digitronics Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. G-3 & 4 M.G House, 2 Community Center, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi – 110052) Before 2 month ago (12/06/08).But from date of purching it not working properly (Processor is very slow) I complaint 2-3 times regarding that to the dealer but no action is taken by the dealer.
Please solve my problem as soon as possible. The details of laptop is mentioned below.

With Warm Regards,
Amit Kumar
Mobile No:-09873969370

Model No: - Notebook HCL C2D 1.6 GHz 3004
Sr.no:- 3084AX380459
Bill No. S152
Tin No. 07160215045
brajesh

Sir I have purchased HCL desktop, on date 24-08-2008, from NEXT showroom, Alambag, Lucknow.
Machine Sr. No. 4087AZ187073,
Product code. AZ001045A, with
Warranty card No.UO79189.
Product description-EZEEBEE TOP Z991 C2D
Since (26-8-2008) morning it dose not become start/on. after lodging a coplaint nobody is attended for repair till today
Address:
SK Verma
Type-3/25, Sanjay Gandhi PGI
Raibereli Road, Lucknow
Mob 09415364405

I have purchased an HCL PC from Varanasi distributor. Just after purchasing, it started troubling and i am still facing trouble. Sometimes picture quality disturb me and sometimes it does not start even. I have made several requests before the HCL lucknow. Sometimes they send their boy who says that all your PC is ok. But the problem is still going on. I am fed up of this trouble. My warranty period is still existing but HCL company is not intended to listen my complaint.

This is my last complaint and if HCL still does not contact me for my problem, i will go for consumer court since warranty period is still existing.

Please take this seriously.

Truly yours,

Anand Suman
Advocate
Mob. 9958330546 (Delhi)
E-mail: advocateanandsuman@gmail.com
PRAKASH

Please do it immediately. you are perfectly right.

i very much fed up now with your services. I Student of Apeejay School of Management have got Laptop from your company here in Delhi from Institute behalf. and they company personals have commited us to give 2 year warranty on the laptops. first of all a machine which is being sold to anyone should be online registered but that was not done till 8 months when i have complained it to one of the vendor in Bareilly(my hometown) then i have got surty that they have been registered and we can get service anywhere in India.but few days back i got to know till yet they are not being registered.
so now can u tell me what next i should do to raise my voice against you.as here 115 students are frustated as the service centre here in Delhi in Nehru Place have said that we can only give you service in Delhi premises. but i m a Loyal Customer of HCL since 5 years i have never listened such ridiculous answers from anyone.
so plz revert me as sson as possible as my work is on hold just 'coz of you.can you help me out?????

regards
Varun

lapkyuky; eRL;ks|ksx
e/;izns'k

Øekad@D;w&1@vkbZ Vh@2008 Hkksiky] fnukad 17-09-2008

izfr]

Jh lqfuy tSu
lhfu;j esustj, u vkbZ lh foU/;kpy Hkou Hkksiky A

fo"k;%&, p lh, y ds lfoZl lsaVj es ntZ djk;h tkus okyh f'kdk;rks dks vuns[kk djus ckcr

mijksDr fo"k;kUrxZr ys[k gS fd lapkyuky; eRL;ks|ksx varxZr 36 ftyk bdkbZ lfgr lapkyuky; gsrq, p lh, p daiuh ds dEI;wVj fuDlh ds ek/;e ls Øf;r fd;s x;s gS A dEI;wVjksa esa [kjkch vkus ds lanHkZ esa f'kdk;r, p lh, y lfoZl lsaVj Hkksiky dks nwjHkk"k ij f'kdk;r ntZ dh tkrh gS ftldk muds }kjk fujkdj.k ugha fd;k tk jgk gS rFkk mUgsa ckj&ckj voxr djkuk iMrk gS A bl laca/k esa cSad dks fy[kk tk ldrk gS ijarq vkt i;ZUr rd cSad xkjaVh Hkh foHkkx dks izkIr ugha gqbZ gS ftlds vHkko esa dk;Zokgh dh tkuk laHko ugha gks ik jgk gS A

vr, o vuqjks/k gS fd mDr daiuh dks dMh psrkouh nsrs gq, dk;Z le; ij laikfnr djus gsrq funsZ'k iznku djus dk d"V djsa lkFk gh cSad xkajVh miyC/k djkus dk d"V djsaA

¼ine flag nsoMk½
vkbZ Vh lsD'ku
lapkyuky; eRL;ks|ksx e/;izns'k

i have a old hcl P4 computer .i formatted the computer using recovery cd as provided by the co.Presently i am unable to activate and use my computer as the help line numbers as provided does not exist kindly intimate the new contact no for product activation.
with regards Col SK Bhandari

now this is heights that after a regular verbal as well as written complaint in your this site i have not got a single response from your side. by the way i got to know that this site provides response to the person within a day, but with me its not a day its a week. i think now i have to appraoch to some upper level.

Never buy a HCL COMPUTER.
I lodged complaint with HCL for the replacement of Hard Disk on 28th Septeber & SMPS.
My complaint no. is 279080113.& I am in Noida
HCL people are so shame less creatures that I shooted my mails to the topmost in the complaint department but they are deaf & till date no one attended the complaint. I have 10 HCL computers purchased from mega computers noida in the month of june 2008. At the time of purchase these people suggested not to buy HCL, but I thought the they must be getting much margin in Compaq. Today I realised that those people are right.
Again and again I suggest not to buy ANY HCL Product

COMPLAINT ID NO 12089 AT BHUBANESHWAR ON 30/12/2008 BUT TILL TO DAY NO RESPONSE

very very very very bad service.my har disk was damage. there are no replacement after compliants.

never buy hcl computer. no body can give response after complaint.

i am very much fed up now with your services. I am a Student and oi had purchase t21 note book from ambala cantt shop hcl digilife rbnew age computers 5683 nichlson road.by mistake i have lost the drivers cd i had requeste to your service centre at karnal but they are not listing to me instead they are cutting my phone and abusing me plj help me ourt otherwise i have to do some thiong else i guess satisfying your coustomer should be your priority plz revert me as sson as possible as my work is on hold just 'coz of you.can you help me out?????

Dear Sir or Madam,
I had purchased a Laptop of HCL brand bearing Model no AX7011 dated 26th July 2007 with 3 year warranty from PIONEER INFOTECH . A-45, Janpath. Bhubaneswar (ph. no. 0674-2534811, 3259506. But within these one and half year, my laptop has been out of order (no display ) for 7 more times.
The said agency had sent me to HCL Authorised Service Center, Aryan support services, 622/A Saheed Nagar, 753007, ph- 0674-2546071, 2541158, Bhubaneswar for repairing purpose. To repair my Laptop the said service centre every time takes 2 months more for I could able to use my laptop only 4 -5 months only since purchase date . And with this my computer is out of order till date for they are giving me a time of waiting for unlimited days for repairing.
This time I have given my laptop with same problem on dated 5jan’09 but since then in the same way they used to say me to wait for long time and some time not responding. And this is my 7th time of giving complaint.
To resolve the problem, I would like you to request you to do me a favour to make a permanent solution to exchange the laptop with a new one, because as a student I am facing disturbed in my practical.
Awaiting for your kind decision and quick reply.
With regards .
Sincerely,
Amit Kumar Nayak
Vill- Sisupal Garh
Po- Sisupal Garh
Dist-Khurda
Pin-751002
Contact no.09338160588.

sir ihave purchase hcl desktop on 10 dec 08sl. no. is6087az221279 this became unservicable in 08 jan09 due to mathorboard fault the same got repaired in 30 to 35 days again agter one its motherboard u/s. now it is third time same problem came no one came after reporting on 4 mar 09 complend no. 043090168 .so u r requested to look in ti matter& change the desk top as soon as possible thank u

I purches a hcl leaptop model no. P2102 cost Rs.@34500/on 31/08/2007 from North Bengal Computer (P) Ltd. Rupashree Golden Cineplex, Jalpaiguri W.B. My hcl leaptop giving problem from dec 2007 it shows cmos battery low signal and it could not start. I send it to service cente and receved after 2month . But after one year become same problem arise then again I send it service center and after 2 month I get back it but today it autometically stoped during runing condition and could not start. So please help me. Dose company have eny buy back policy ? Please inform me . Dont buy hcl product .

HCL me tablet - excellent wecare4u