Hcl Me Tablet - excellent wecare4u

SUDESHNA BISWAS
dear sir

myself d k biswas residing at 18/3a bsnl type 4 quarter kali bari marg new delhi 1 mobile no 9868240097 is giving u an example of we care 4 u

i have puchased a hcl computer system from vikram electricals dariyaganj with machine serial no 3087az146045 on 13.6.08 and ur person came to install on 14.6.08 and found some problem on motherboard and advised me to lodge complain to ur helpline. naturally they gave me a complaint no146080149 but till today i.e. 18.6.08 my computer system is not woking as per specification. simaltaneously i also contacted with vikram electricals but they r helpless and advised me to wait

now question is arising is this a wecare4u

D K BISWAS

Comments

axis credit card status - HCL

hi y name is rahul menon i have applied for a credit car after that i have received credit card application no which is 796723 plkz let me know the staus of my credit card as soon as possible

Pan card - Hcl Me Tablet

I've applied for PAN card on 22/01/08. App. no. is 033654977, coupon no. 023150612 in the UTI branch of Noida. I was able to see that it was under process 2 days back but now it is not giving me any details of the same. There it was given that my PAN no. is BSAPS7786Q but now it is not showing me any details of the same. Please let me know what is the status of the same. Thanking you.
Suresh

Ticket Booking Counter staff Behaviour - Hcl Me Tablet

At Electropnic City, BANGALORE location Mr. BasavRaj, Railway staff at Booking Counter behaves mannerlessly with the customer and delays purposefully.Takes half an hour just for breakfast even if there is long Queue at the counter.This ticket Conter is open 8:00 to 14:00 on woking days.

Not received PAN card for the past 3 yrs. - HCL

I am Vineet Mathur, Acknowledgement No. 012324608. Got to to my PAN no. through net, but not received PAN card yet. Kindly net me know from where i can collect it. I am ready to go and collect it.
Thanks & Regards,

P&T QUARTERS,
THEVARA,
KOCHI-682013

i have bought HCL desktop with serial number: 8074AZ042955,
the machine has -pentium dual core, 1.6 ghz-configuration.
Himagiri Resources
39/5671-72,
amigo house, thoundiyil road,
panampilly nagar,
koci-682036.
tel: 04842323631 / 04842323632
e-mail- unipack@md3.vsnl.net.in
The system gets hanged up even while playing almost any game which
with regard to this complaint i called up for the service personels
about5 to 6 times till now.but they where unable to clear the complaint.

thanking you

p.s premlal

Crash of CD in DVD Player - Hcl Me Tablet

I have bought HCL computer which is in Warranty
I have made a complaint for my HCL Computer. The CD has been crashed in my DVD Player. i have made complaint vide complaint no.306080153 before 11-12 days but there is no response. the customer care is giving my the Delhi nos. but nobody is picking the no. HCL is a branded company if you provide such a worst service to your customer, just think how could we recommend other people to buy HCL products. There is nobody who listen our problem. Sorry to say this but don't make us feel that we have made blunder by buying HCL computer.

PC not booting - Hcl Me Tablet

I am not getting any support. My system is not booting.
Need Help, 9876698676.
Jyoti Malhotra

problem in my laptop - Hcl Me Tablet

i m having some problem in my hcl laptop that i purchased in jan 2007. actuly some of the keys are not working.

so what can be done ? if i need to change that keypad, what will be the approximate cost...??
amit

I had purchased a new laptop from HCL authorized dealer (Digitronics Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. G-3 & 4 M.G House, 2 Community Center, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi – 110052) Before 2 month ago (12/06/08).But from date of purching it not working properly (Processor is very slow) I complaint 2-3 times regarding that to the dealer but no action is taken by the dealer.
Please solve my problem as soon as possible. The details of laptop is mentioned below.

With Warm Regards,
Amit Kumar
Mobile No:-09873969370

Model No: - Notebook HCL C2D 1.6 GHz 3004
Sr.no:- 3084AX380459
Bill No. S152
Tin No. 07160215045

While trying online registration for exam I get an error "pls check your enrollment no. or course name which you have selected". Kindly look in to the matter.
Enrollment no. 6010010808004
Course name : c.f.a group A (july 08 batch)
contact no. 9899300058

Touch pad not working - Hcl Me Tablet

I have a prolem in my touch pad

HCL uses electronic wastes from Toshiba... Never trust them or their dealers. I have sent several complaints to them and they just don't reply. Once them steal your money, then you are not important anymore.
brajesh

Sir I have purchased HCL desktop, on date 24-08-2008, from NEXT showroom, Alambag, Lucknow.
Machine Sr. No. 4087AZ187073,
Product code. AZ001045A, with
Warranty card No.UO79189.
Product description-EZEEBEE TOP Z991 C2D
Since (26-8-2008) morning it dose not become start/on. after lodging a coplaint nobody is attended for repair till today
Address:
SK Verma
Type-3/25, Sanjay Gandhi PGI
Raibereli Road, Lucknow
Mob 09415364405

I have purchased an HCL PC from Varanasi distributor. Just after purchasing, it started troubling and i am still facing trouble. Sometimes picture quality disturb me and sometimes it does not start even. I have made several requests before the HCL lucknow. Sometimes they send their boy who says that all your PC is ok. But the problem is still going on. I am fed up of this trouble. My warranty period is still existing but HCL company is not intended to listen my complaint.

This is my last complaint and if HCL still does not contact me for my problem, i will go for consumer court since warranty period is still existing.

Please take this seriously.

Truly yours,

Anand Suman
Advocate
Mob. 9958330546 (Delhi)
E-mail: advocateanandsuman@gmail.com
PRAKASH

Please do it immediately. you are perfectly right.

i very much fed up now with your services. I Student of Apeejay School of Management have got Laptop from your company here in Delhi from Institute behalf. and they company personals have commited us to give 2 year warranty on the laptops. first of all a machine which is being sold to anyone should be online registered but that was not done till 8 months when i have complained it to one of the vendor in Bareilly(my hometown) then i have got surty that they have been registered and we can get service anywhere in India.but few days back i got to know till yet they are not being registered.
so now can u tell me what next i should do to raise my voice against you.as here 115 students are frustated as the service centre here in Delhi in Nehru Place have said that we can only give you service in Delhi premises. but i m a Loyal Customer of HCL since 5 years i have never listened such ridiculous answers from anyone.
so plz revert me as sson as possible as my work is on hold just 'coz of you.can you help me out?????

regards
Varun

lapkyuky; eRL;ks|ksx
e/;izns'k

Øekad@D;w&1@vkbZ Vh@2008 Hkksiky] fnukad 17-09-2008

izfr]

Jh lqfuy tSu
lhfu;j esustj, u vkbZ lh foU/;kpy Hkou Hkksiky A

fo"k;%&, p lh, y ds lfoZl lsaVj es ntZ djk;h tkus okyh f'kdk;rks dks vuns[kk djus ckcr

mijksDr fo"k;kUrxZr ys[k gS fd lapkyuky; eRL;ks|ksx varxZr 36 ftyk bdkbZ lfgr lapkyuky; gsrq, p lh, p daiuh ds dEI;wVj fuDlh ds ek/;e ls Øf;r fd;s x;s gS A dEI;wVjksa esa [kjkch vkus ds lanHkZ esa f'kdk;r, p lh, y lfoZl lsaVj Hkksiky dks nwjHkk"k ij f'kdk;r ntZ dh tkrh gS ftldk muds }kjk fujkdj.k ugha fd;k tk jgk gS rFkk mUgsa ckj&ckj voxr djkuk iMrk gS A bl laca/k esa cSad dks fy[kk tk ldrk gS ijarq vkt i;ZUr rd cSad xkjaVh Hkh foHkkx dks izkIr ugha gqbZ gS ftlds vHkko esa dk;Zokgh dh tkuk laHko ugha gks ik jgk gS A

vr, o vuqjks/k gS fd mDr daiuh dks dMh psrkouh nsrs gq, dk;Z le; ij laikfnr djus gsrq funsZ'k iznku djus dk d"V djsa lkFk gh cSad xkajVh miyC/k djkus dk d"V djsaA

¼ine flag nsoMk½