HCL me tablet - excellent wecare4u

SUDESHNA BISWAS
dear sir

myself d k biswas residing at 18/3a bsnl type 4 quarter kali bari marg new delhi 1 mobile no 9868240097 is giving u an example of we care 4 u

i have puchased a hcl computer system from vikram electricals dariyaganj with machine serial no 3087az146045 on 13.6.08 and ur person came to install on 14.6.08 and found some problem on motherboard and advised me to lodge complain to ur helpline. naturally they gave me a complaint no146080149 but till today i.e. 18.6.08 my computer system is not woking as per specification. simaltaneously i also contacted with vikram electricals but they r helpless and advised me to wait

now question is arising is this a wecare4u

D K BISWAS

Comments

my pc having a complaint with vireless connection. when i trying to connect vireless net work then it shows that there is no vireless network were found in range.

my compaint no is 134090387 and 044090016 . Till now no action had been taken on my compaint.
Please solve my comlaint.
thanking u
sachin arora

to Hcl
Please solve my comlaint.
thanking u
sachin arora

dear sir
I have purchased an HCL leaptop model no AXOP3838(*)SR NO (-2094AX260272). from (Lotus Electronic Supermaket (A unit OF CPR Distributors Pvt LTD.) add:- Suryasandhna Surevey NO .182/2/1
Choti khajrani Indore 42656663
Now i find same Problame in Lap TOP i was cantact with LOTUS'S Custemar Care he has give one Address of his Servive center. When i have Contact with Servie Center he toll me that thay have lave Service center since last 6 month this thinks cummute by three service center person.than whan we contact with again LOTUS.But Lotus not aware abount it. Thay toll as we are not Rect any Information from Company side. Also you are mantion servie center wrong address in yours officel web side so ples. up date theam

Whit Regard
rajesh birle

sir i have purchased hcl pc and my mouse is not working properly. please exchange it

I would like to inform you that I complaint on 17th JUNE and my COMPLAINT ID NO. 08636014 your rules is within 48 hours you solved the complain but today 17th JUNE 2009 Time 1:38 PM Why din, t you take action for sort out my problem.

I extend the computer warranty for getting good service but I think it is useless because you take long time to solve my problem. This is not the way that you take one month to resolve one complaint. My 17th of JUNE complain still pending and you are not responding. Tell me what should I do. if you do not take action then I will have to make complain to your head.
This is my request that solve my problem.
Thanks & Regards,
Neeraj Sharma
C-7/101 LAWRANCE ROAD
KESHAV PURAM DELHI – 110035

SIFY COMPUTER CYFE, SHREE CYBER WORLD

CONTACT NO. +91 011-27190451, 9015941162, 9213497403

i m just fed up my computer, i have done many complaints for it, last time an engineer came replaced it's DVD-RW with CD-RW for stand by use ...and now i have done many calls but there is no reply of from your side...please attend my call and take some necessary steps...

REF NO. SR NO.6087AJ215584 MODEL EZEEBEE

TO,

THE MANAGER
HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD

REF NO. SR NO.6087AJ215584 MODEL EZEEBEE

COMPLAINT NO. 227090032

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT AGAINST COMPUTER

DEAR SIR,

WITH REF TO ABOVE I HAVE PURCHASED ONE COMPUTER FROM ANCHAL COMPUTER SHAKARPUR, DELHI ON JULY 2008.

AT PRESENTS MY COMPUTER NOT WORKING PROPERLY YOUR ENGINEER HAS VISITING MY HOUSE AND BUT TILL DATE NOBODY IS TAKING CARE OF SAME PROBLEM

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE PROBLEM

YOUR EARLY ACTION IN THIS REGARD SHALL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THANKING YOU,
SINCERELY YOURS

NAMRATA RAI
CELL: 9268116802
ABHINAV

i am very much fed up now with your services. I am a Student and i had purched destop from ambala cantt shop hcl digilife rbnew age computers 5683 nichlson road. i m not getting ur warranty services properly. the replace my pc damaged part with orther used part which should not be there it should be replace by a new part. they placed old part which dose not work properly &gives lot of trouble. and i m facing lot of difficulty. in karnal service centre they r not picking my ph & listing to me instead they are cutting my phone and abusing me plj help me ourt otherwise i have to do some thing else i guess satisfying your coustomer should be your priority plz revert me as sson as possible as my work is on hold just 'coz of you.can you help me out????? the service engg. comes in weeks.
my all work is stop and i m facing lot of diffcutly. plz solve my problem as soon as possible. ortherwise i hav to do somthing.
ravgu10

Dear sir:- My contact no.:-9663676820
My id :-ravgu10@gmail.com
Im Ravi kumar gupta from bangalore
i had purchase 1 desktop on17/01/07 with 3year WARRANTY,
now im facing problem with hard-disk(there is two hard-disk 80+80GB)
I call to bangalore service center and they send an service engineering
on 26/08/09 he took my one hard-disk after one week he came with another hard-disk
that was also not working he again check my desktop then there were prob with both hard-disk
so he took both hard-disk.

But still im waiting for the response, im not getting any response from the service center
when i will get back my hard-disk
Please help me
your's
Ravi kumar gupta
Machine no.A064AZ175843
Warranty Card no.9977140

The worst service provider is HCL Computers...my complain # 017090025(on 1st July) was closed without any resolution, then they gave me a new complaint number such that the time to resolve is within there specified range, my new complaint # 298090292 is stillpending for last 15 Days, nobody cares to attend or resolve it at HCL. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY HCL PRODUCT.

This is Sonia n Im going to inform HCL that some of there workers sre not doing their work properly and also they making stains at HCL good image. Some of my friends were in Bareilly for Hardware course and their institute had provided them HCL leaptops with one year warrenty and when leaptops don't work properly they went to Abhishek who was incharged by the HCL in Nice college, Bareilly as a hardware engineer.
Abhishek changes the parts of the systems that were provided by the Nice college and sell them to other students for making extra money.He had offered a DVD writer in place of CD writer for Rs.800.
This process continious for many months and at the end of the warrenty he offered 2 year extra warranty on the systems with paying Rs. 4500.This was not legel so he advised all the students to not to go the HCL service center in Bareilly because this warrenty was fake.
In this warrenty case one more person was involved who is currently working in HCL at Noida on a good post.
So this is a request for HCL to identify and punish those workers who are not doing their job properly.

Sonia Singh

dear sir /mam,
i have bought hcl notebook sr no.7074AX024149 and model no.K21PDC from sigma computers jhansi (up) on 13 may 2008. they are aslo a authorised service center of hcl .but ur distributor sold me second hand notebook and not providing me any warranty card. this notebook have lots of problems.two times dvd player changed, one time hard disk changed and one time charger was changed.in one year these things were changed now from last five months leaptop is not working he told me pcb problem.now he accepted he was sold me second hand notebook but bill was on my name n about warranty card he was told me he was missed that and thier is no problem regarding any warranty.
so its case of missaling plz solve this problem as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer forum against hcl and ur distributor.

dear sir,
i very much fed up now with your services.i purchase HCL desktop model no. 8087az038789 on november 15 2008 from sec 14, gurgaon.
after three weeks of purchase the mouse started to give lots of troubles and finally after 1 month of purchase it stop working.
from 23 december to 24 april 2009 regularly i used to call to your service centre but there is no solution to my prob.
one day service centre pick my call and then they told to fax the warranty card bt till there is no reply from your side.

below mentioned are the details, which you probably required

Invoice no.- p/c 6424
Date of purchase- 15-11-2008
Machine serial no.- 8087az038789
Product code.- az001077
warranty card no. - u123808
cont. no. - 9990509286
Email- abhi.abhi.garg@gmail.com

I have purchase HCL laptop (SR NO.9084AX104752, MODEL NO.HN-P28) since nov.2008 from kolhapur. My laptop is facing the problem of faulty charger and battery backup i have complaint on 23/09/09 at HCL tower 360, marol military road, marol naka, andheri east mumbai 400057 but still i havent received any feedback from this service centre and they havent even confirming aftre making several calls that when my charger of battery backup will be repaired.My job sheet number is 5305006062.so u r requested to look in to matter& change the battery and charger of my laptop as soon as possible thank u

pradeep kumar
koperkharane
navi mumbai

pradeep kumar
koperkharane
navi mumbai

This is the letter i have written to HCL. (Hopeless Computers Limited). Normally people say "Customer is the King of the market" which is totally wrong! Here i would like you tell you how my marketing professor used to define "Customer"
he says, "JO Kasht (Cust) kar kar ke marta(dies) hai use CUSToMAR kahate hain"

Enjoy reading this letter, u'll know A $5b company cannot provide solution

Date: 13th October, 2009

To,

Head Consumer Service (Personal Computers Division)
HCL Infosystems Ltd.
E-4, 5 & 6, Sector 11,
NOIDA 201301, UP

Subject: Delay in replacement of motherboard and repair of monitor

Sir/ Madam,

I have HCL EZEEBEE DESKTOP COMPUTER. My machine number is ‘9054AZ021990’. I have made two complaints first on 08th September 2009 and second on 26th September 2009. Complaint numbers for the same are ‘89090196’ and ‘U260962’ respectively.

Complaint number ‘89090196’ is for replacement of motherboard. There are some issues with my motherboard, HCL engineer visited my place and checked my computer. According to him the motherboard needs to be changed. He raised the demand for changing the motherboard and also assured me that it will be done in 3-4 working days or a week. However, the motherboard has not been replaced till date. Even after lots of follow-ups from my side, your people are saying that the motherboard is still in demand and due to shortage of motherboards with them they are not able to replace my motherboard. Every time I call HCL, your people request me to wait for few more days. This has been happening for last one month.

While the replacement of motherboard still pending, my monitor started giving some problem. Its screen started appearing yellow. On 26th September, 2009 I made complaint for the same (complaint number: U260962). On 30th September, 2009 HCL engineer visited my place to repair the monitor. According to him, some IC of the monitor was weak and while he was trying to repair the monitor the IC got permanently damaged. Like the commitment I got for the replacement motherboard from your engineer again your engineer committed that the monitor problem will be solved within 3-4 working days. However, till date my monitor has not been fixed. I wonder why replacement of such small part takes more then 12 days. It appears to me that whatever is going on at the lower level is either not known to the top brass or it is the strategy to delay those calls where parts are demanded or money needs to be spent.

After speaking to your customer care executives for many times and not getting any solution I also spoke to their manager Mr. Yogesh Birla (Ph: 022-40510266) hoping that he will be able to solve the problem. He committed that the problem will be solved by 9th October, 2009. But he too failed to honor his commitments. I have paid around Rs.4300/- for warranty extension, I would like to know, why as a customer I have to follow up so many times and in return I get nothing but false commitments. What about after sales service? What is the value of your customers in your eyes?

I went through the terms and conditions of warranty document. In that it is written that the replacement could be ‘either new or like new’, if motherboard is not available then you are supposed to replace it with the new one, you just cannot just let your customer keep on waiting for so long.

I therefore request you to solve both the problems that are mentioned above, within 3 working days from the date of receipt of this letter. I also want HCL to reply to this mail and also apologies for such service, within 5 working days from the date of receipt of this letter.

On not getting satisfactory solution for the problems and reply to this letter within the above stated duration I’ll be left with no other option but to approach the ‘Department of Consumer affairs’.

Thanking you,

Maulik Buch

CC: Head Consumer Service (Personal Computers Division)
HCL House
360 Marol Military Road,
Marol Maroshi,
Andheri (E),
Mumbai: 400059.

I baught my HCL leaptop laptop (model no. MH02 / Serial No. 6094AX470931) on 7th August, 2009 and within just one month of using, it broke. I took it to an HCL service center in Kolkata ( Digicare, 37 shakespeer Sarani) and their engineer diagonezed the problem as faulty PCB and said PCB would be replaced on 19.9.2009. From that date till today, they have not yet got back! in the mean time, on 3rd October, 2009 I visited ther service center, and took my laptop back as I was supposed to travel to a different city. however I requested them to keep the case open and inform me as soon as they have the replacement PCB. But, unfortunately. till date they have not yet got back and enquiring with their service center number has only one reply, " the pcb will be replaced probaly by next week"!
I tried to escalate the issue by forwarding my complain to wecare4u@hcl.in, complaintcell@hcl.in, reachus@hcl.in, callkol@hcl.in...but none of them have helped me so far in this.
Sir, I request you tot take immediate action on this or else the only process would left for me is to go to a consumer court.
for any clarification, please contact me at 9051131727.

dear sir,
i am the student of Center Institute of Business Management Research & Development, Nagpur
last year we had purchase 45 laptop from your hcl company, when we purchase laptop from that time laptop have giving problem, and your service center of Nagpur unit has not provide the proper service to us and which model (C2D) you sale us those are totally defective.

that's why please replace our laptop other wise, the consumer court door open for us. we will directly and taking the legal action against you. it's first and last notice to you. alrady i had send you a notice on your e-mail and send by post (hard copy).

One more thing you provide very worst service to your customer, take care about that.

Please give me replay of this matter.

product code : C2D
product sr. no. 9084AX106039
9084AX106029
9084AX089737
9084AX089673

This is to inform you that I have yet not received my parcel of young india HCL which was sent by DTDC no V 01934866 on date 22.08.09. When I went to check my parcel in nearest DTDC office I was given a fault information that the parcel was sent long back, but I have not received it so please ponder upon this matter.

My Address : Rajendra Nagar road no 1 opposite to Suraj Narayan Complex C/O Mr Mohan Prasad Singh, Barahiya house, Patna - 800016
Bill No SC/RI/09-10/53