HCL Me Tablet - Replacement Policy

Sanjoo82 on Mar 19, 2012
I had purchase HCL Me Tablet from Online. I received on 3rd or 4th March, now the thing is that the touch screen was sometimes working and sometimes it was not responding. I try for online complain but it is shown non hcl product due to it is not registered. 11th March I called to Costumer Care and I explain that calibration problem in my Tablet, he suggested me contact our Ahmedabad office.

My wife went the HCL centre,Navrangpura as per suggested from customer care to shown the problem. They also admit that replacement required, but they are not providing new seal-pack Product. Then she talk regarding this problem to customer-care,they give her to Complain No: 8400126862.and asked to mail at customer care Id-hcltouch.reg@hcl.com.

This is the correspondence details what she made:

From: mailto:info@valgroabrasives.com
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 6:52 PM
To: hcltouch.reg@hcl.com
Subject: Replacement with new (sealed) lablet ME

Kind Attn: Head of Department
HCL, Delhi

Name of Buyer: Sanjay Dabholkar, Ahmedabad.
Invoice No: 10955
Date: 1/3/2012
Product No: A11CBY019079 Tablet ME
Complain No: 8400126862

We had bought HCL Tablet ME through Royal Images c/o Aasaan Retail Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. Dtd. 1st march 2012.The product was received by us on 4th march 2012.

Now the thing is that the touch screen is some times working and some times it is not responding. On 7th of march , I had registered the complain through on line service from hcl site , support portal, unfortunately i have not received any response for the same and complaint No. also.

On 11th march yesterday I had made a complain again through your toll free No.18601800425 and spoke with operator and from their also I had not received any complain request No. They suggested to approach HCL- Ahmedabad branch located at Navrangpura.

Today, On 12th march Monday I carried the product to HCL centre, they also admit that replacement required, but they are not providing new pettipack Product, we need a new totally unused(brand new) product as we have made complete payment in advance and the product what we received is defective.

Kindly let me know how fast I will receive the replacement.
Awaiting our full co-operation in the above.

Trupti S. Dabholkar.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Hcl Touch [mailto:hcltouch.reg@hcl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 5:23 PM
To: info@valgroabrasives.com
Subject: RE: Replacement with new (sealed) lablet ME

Dear Ms. Dabholkar,

Thank you for taking the time to contact HCL Touch.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 12th of March 2012 and our subsequent calls enquiring about the status of your service call with reference number 8400126862. With respect to our service request, we would request you to visit our service center in Ahmedabad so that we can attend the issue with your tablet.

In case of any further issues, please feel free to revert.

We sincerely hope you will not allow this experience to deter you from choosing our services in the future.

Yours sincerely,

To: 'hcltouch.reg@hcl.com'
Cc: 'nodalofficer@hcl.com'
Subject: Re: Replacement with new (sealed) lablet ME

Dear Madam,

I have gone through your mail where in you have requested to visit the HCL centre at Ahmadabad, it seems you have not gone through my complain properly. I have already mentioned in my mail that I have already visited your HCL centre where I have not received appropriate response.
My complain is that my product’s(Tablet) touch screen is not working properly from the very beginning , hence I need a replacement that too a new pettipack (sealed)peace.
I am not satisfied with your HCL service as I had discussed the issue with almost 7 different peoples and proper reply is still awaited. . . .
Kind Attn: Mr. Harish Bhalla Sir

Sub: Purchase of HCL Tablet Me – A11CB4019079 DC 5V 2A X1.

Please refer Complaint no. 8400126862 for the above product purchased online from HCL.

While approaching HCL, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, I have been advised that I will get a replacement against the product, but, not seal-pack one, for which I am not agree.

I should get a seal-pack product as replacement, otherwise, I will approach Consumer Forum for justice, which will affect HCL reputation.

Awaiting your immediate response.

With Regards,
Trupti S. Dabholkar
Without any solution and Reply: she received the SMS on her mobile that: your service request reference CR -8400126862 has been successfully closed. BUT STILL COMPLAIN IS PENDING. . . ..

Comments

N May 14, 2013 by
harendrasingh68

I am upset due to harassment by Ur service center in agra at sanjayplace
due to hcltab v1 .the tab hclv1 submitted to Ur service center at sanjay place on 04/04/13, but no responce was given by center haed till yesterday ie 13/05/15 approx one month 9 days.
every day i call on landline no but no call recieved when i meet him he treat me as laboUre or illeterate person .and behave was so rude.
yesterday he shouted me and threat me.
so i recieved oUr hcl tab v1 from yesterday (13/05/13) in evening.
thanks for coperation like this by hcl pvt ltd
harendrasingh68

I am upset due to harassment by Ur service center in agar at sanjayplace
due to hcltab v1 .the tab hclv1 submitted to Ur service center at sanjay place on 04/04/13, but no response was given by center haed till yesterday ie 13/05/15 approx one month 9 days.
every day i call on landline no but no call recieved when i meet him he treat me as laboUre or illiterate person .and behave was so rude.
yesterday he shouted me and threat me.
so i recieved oUr hcl tab v1 from yesterday (13/05/13) in evening.
I am upset and shocked about misbehave of service center head.
thanks for cooperation like this by hcl pvt ltd
harendrasingh68

I am uset due to hireshment by ur service center in agra at sanjayplace
due to hcltab v1 .the tab hclv1 submitted to ur service center at sanjay place on 04/04/13, but no responce was given by center haed till yesterday ie 13/05/15 approx one month 9 days.
every day i call on landline no but no call recieved when i meet him he treat me as laboure or illeterate person .and behave was so rude.
yesterday he shouted me and threat me.
so i recieved our hcl tab v1 from yesterday (13/05/13) in evening.
thanks for coperation like this by hcl pvt ltd
N Jun 16, 2013 by
Avinandan Bagchi

Pathetic Service at HCL's End
Dear,
I had given a HCL Y2 Tablet at your station 'BIX Computers' in ahmedabad on 20/03/2013 and till today they have not repaired it. And in the mean while when ever I called them up for the status they always say that they have sent it for DAO process. Then after I have called your customer service center twice, on the first instant they told me that they have talked to Mr Jagathnath and he promised me to get the issue resolved in 1week but it has been more than 2weeks now from that talk but yet the issue is still pending at your end.
On the second instance the customer care guy asked me to write this email. So I am writing this email with the attachment of Invoice copy and Service station Job Card copy.

To further enlighten you people I purchased this Tablet on 15/02/2013 only and this problem of not getting started from a month of the purchase. I had already given this for service at Bix Computers on 17/03/2013 and the returned me it on 19/03/2013 but same problem of starting happened again on the same night of 19th.

After this I have called Mr Jagathnath 15 times but he had never picked up my call.

Just for Example this is an auto generated email from your end on 3rd June 2013:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: _NodalOfficer_ <nodalofficer@hcl.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Subject: E-mail Acknowledgement
To: uturn075@gmail.com

Dear Customer,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

This is an automated response to confirm the receipt of your e-mail. Our team will get back to you regarding your email within one working day.

We assure you the best of services.

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

The below mail clearly states your response time to be one day but I think that for HCL and people working there its more than 312 hours till now i.e HCL's 24 Hours = more than 312 hours of mine. Even your service head Mr Jagathnath as told by Ankita from customer care, does'nt pick up the phone even after 15 calls in this course of the event. And same is the case with Mr Kishore too.

And there is more than 12 emails from my end but not a single response from HCL. I presume thats probaly unprofessionality is yours professionality.

So, there is a serious problem of quality and service and people hireing at your end and I request HCL to refund my money for the same as per the Invoice with interest component of the invoice value till the date of resolution.

Attachment of Invoice and Service Centre Job card contains all the detail you will require for refund.

Avinandan Bagchi

Respected sir
I have bought hcl v1 tablet but it is not working properly, voice is not coming in my tablet from speaker but voice is coming from headphone, I have checked all the settings but voice is not coming without headphone, I am requesting you to solve my problem as soon as possible, it is urgent.my contact number is 91-9507869183
N Aug 9, 2013 by
ramkawate

sir, i brought hcl tab me y2.just 3 weeks before now my tab is not working i reset many times then also its not working...kindly do something 4 imei no354525044
plese help me 9850170467
N Aug 26, 2013 by
Tanusree pramanik

I bought hcl me v1 in may, after one week tab not working, jst restarted automaticaly.then i send it to service centre of kolkata.after almst 5days later they returned it.then everything was ok..in july 8 tab not supported pen drive or moden or sim.then i send it again to service centre.bt till date they are not returned it.they extend time day by day.i want to return my money how please suggest?my mail id tanusree.pramanik14@gmail.com

hcl v1 tablets is very bad
maine feb. mai v1 tablet li or apr. mai boot ho gai servies per dali to 1 month baad mili fir 15 day ke baad boot ho gai jo 15 day mai servies hoker mili 2 setember ko fir servies per di abhi tak sahi nahi hui hai please isko repalace kijiye thanks you
dharmendar jain

my tablet v1 is very bad plz replace my name rahul service no. 8400257429 or serial #c12std015260 hai jo four time boot ho gai thi or serviea per bhi 4 time gai hai two month ho gai nahi mil rahi plz replace ker dijiye
thanks

my mobile no. is 9871804904 name dharmendar jain new delhi east
N Sep 19, 2013 by
vamsi9408

sir hcl me y2 tab was not working parchase date on 08/04/2013. given complient in tow times in vijayawada but tab was not working pls replace my tab.thanking you sir.
N Nov 20, 2014 by
gopinathankunjan

sir I purchesed HCL ME Tablet Connect 2G (v1)(silver grey, 4GB)sl no 914 STD012879 via onlin Amazon.in.on 11oct 14 its deliverd on 17 oct 14 after open the product it was used one and dameged one .but its working. sir problem is till date i cuodnt register my product bicuase the product SL No not accepting the company and cuodnt contact custemercare also sir what can i do.

HCL Me Tablet - Replacement Policy