HCL NOTEBOOK B30 C2D - nound problem of hcl notebook b30 c2d

shivanand singh
i want to install my audio driver of hcl notebook b30 c2d but my driver cd is not supporting. I am not getting any driver from hcl site also.

sir please tell me any solution of this problem. my notebook's serial no is 1084akx289304.

my ph no. is 09457152730

I will be heighly oblige if you look in to my problem.

Comments

i want to inform you that, i have lost my laptop driver cd my hcl, i cud not able to find the sound divice driver my hcl note book no is B30 C2D and my s. no is 6084AX498063
sir plz solve my problem i will verry thank full to you

sound problem of hcl notebook b30 c2d
i want to install my audio driver of hcl notebook b30 c2d but my driver cd is not supporting. plzprovide me sound driver.

Hcl note Book B30 C2D
S.NO.7084AX023472

WINDOWS SERVER 2003 MOTHER BOARD DRIVERS

KINDLY ADVISE

I want HCL NOTEBOOK B30C2D

WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM DRIVER.

THE OFFICIAL SITE IS NOT RESPONDING

KINDLY ADVISE

sir i want hcl sound drivers for B30 C2D.my s.no. is C074AX250642

i want to install my audio driver of hcl notebook b30 c2d but my driver cd is not supporting for xp sp2

my s.no 7084XA02305

i want hcl graphics driver for vista 32 bit.my model no. is B30 C2d. my s.no. is 7084AX023411
shyam

my ph no. is 0020106153246

I will be heighly oblige if you look in to my problem
yousf

nound problem of hcl notebook b30 c2d

sir please tell me any solution of this problem. my notebook's

my ph no. is 0020106153246

I will be heighly oblige if you look in to my problem

To whomever it may concern
sir
i lost my driver cd after that i searched it on net but i was unable to get it.i had gone through hcl official website also.please help me in getting the software.
ajsystems hcl server  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

mother board problem - hcl server

SERIAL NUMBER: 3083A1363456

PRODUCTNUMBER: P7302165

This hcl server mother board is not working.

Hey !!! Just type wdm_r249 in google search engine and download the executable file (approx. 30 MB) from any source.

It will definitely work on your HCL Notebook B30 c2d model.

From:
Gautam Chadha
N Aug 17, 2011 by
Sanjib.pt

HCL Notebook B30 C2D Driver (Audio and LAN )is needed.. Gone through many sites even HCL..Unable to find..
N Aug 29, 2012 by
rohit parashar

sir

I want HCL NOTEBOOK B30C2D so plz detail so how to a ram upgrade in my laptop. i can find detail in my laptop ram details ???????????
N Mar 6, 2013 by
SANJIB KUMAR DASS

I am having HCL Leaptop /Notebook B30 C2D with S. No. CO74AX230780. Presently i want to purchase original HCL battery. Is it possible to get a original one or shall i have to buy a duplicate/compatible one as i am not getting after lot of search.Thank You.

With Regards,