HCL Notebook - DISPLAY PROBLEM

RAVI AGARWAL
I have purchased a hcl notebook serial no.3074AX356151,there was a problem of display.at that time my laptop was under amc(registered date of amc was 19-12-09) of one year.i have given laptop TO hcl service centre SAI COMPUTECH MADHUBANI COLONY MORADABAD DEALER MR.RISHI NARANG and till now i.e. 26-01-10 they only say to wait they doesn't fix a date but say you only have to wait . Is this is service?

Comments

defective laptop - HCL Notebook

dear sir,

i have purchased hcl leaptop from hcl digi life (allahabad) on 19th june 2008. they have given me an old laptop. After that i asked them to replace that laptop.they replaced with another used laptop.
its serial no. is C074AX219883.
They have given me warranty card which was issued to any person before and given me after changing the name using whitner.
And from the first day im havibg problem with it. My laptop hangs.
then i take it to the dealer from whom i have purchased and they said its an antivirus problem. They changed my antivirus from symantic to avast.
After that again my computer hangs then they said its virus problem and they formatted my laptop without detecting any virus.
But the problem continues and my laptop keeps hanging and after 3-4 days i saw a message on my computer

"harware malfunctioing, system haulting, please contact vendor"

Then i went to them and again they said its virus problem.
I went to hcl service center and they too said the same thing.
and again they farmatted my machine without detecting any virus as such.
now i have installed antivirus still my laptop is not working well.

please ask them to change my laptop.

from

priyanka agarwal
991 muthigunj allahabad

sir
i have using the HCL laptop this system detail as given below:
machine no. C074AX229671
Product code AX0K3004
Product description HCL NOTEBOOK K30PDC
there is problem using the alphabatic key and numeric key are given in keypad but typing the letter some alphabatic key is not write the alphabate its write the numbers i.e k is written 4 etc.

so plz given the solution how to resolve this problem

thanking you

BAD Service - HCL Notebook

I think HCL should stop manufacturing notebooks and start their luck with TV remotes or transisters.

Man you guys can sure win 1st prize in making PATHETIC PRODUCTS.

I WILL DEFINELTY SPREAD THE WORD THAT HCL Notebooks are the BAD AND THE SERVICE IS EVEN MORE PATHETIC.
amit HCL Notebook  - Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

Laptop Processer is too slow - HCL Notebook

To,
Customer Care Manager,
HCl (India)

I had purchased a new laptop from your authorized dealer (Digitronics Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. G-3 & 4 M.G House, 2 Community Center, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi – 110052) Before 2 month ago (12/06/08).But from date of purching it not working properly (Processor is very slow) I complaint 2-3 times regarding that to the dealer but no action is taken by the dealer.
I hopes company take some step in my favor & solve my problem as soon as possible. The details of laptop is mentioned below.

With Warm Regards,

Bill No. S152
Tin No. 07160215045
D
baran

As per me service and product quality is very good and hats off

LACK OF SERVICE - HCL Notebook

I am a hcl customer.the dvd drive of my leaptop is not working properly.i complain to hcl service centre to repare my leaptop 23days ago.but it yet not be repared till today due to this my work is affected.neither they repare my leaptop nor give me any sufficient reason for this delay.

HCL NOTE BOOK model AX0 N3842 was not found in the net.Kindly send the details for the said model.
shobhit

Bad service during Warnty - HCL Notebook

My Laptop was in warranty and i gave it to HCL service center after 1 month they are saying that they need some more time for it.
Due to which i have to spend money as i faced a lot of problems .

service not provided - HCL Notebook

mera name nisar ahmed hai mai bareilly ka rahne wala hu, mane date 20.6.2009 ko ek HCL notebook (laptop) G38 CP purchased ki thi jiski 1 year ki warranty thi. purchased karne ke 10-12 din ke bad hi usme problem ane lagi . Date 8.8.2009 ko bareilly service center par camplain karne par mujhe ek caller id di jishka no-118090072 or complain no 1514,note book check karne ke bad 15 din mai part ane ko kaha mane 15 din bad phone kiya to 1 ya 2 din kar kake 1 month se jayda time bita diya.tab maine hcl noida me mohit ji se bat ki tab unhone batya ki bareilly ke is service center se hamar tiup ho gaya hai or mai ek manual id apko de raha hu jiska no-140909/07 or ek address diya jo 1166 jankpuri bareilly tha or kaha ki ap 2 din bad yaha sampark kar le . 4-5 din center par note dene ke bad bhi kuch bhi check nahi kiya mere laptop ab dad pada hai hcl service center koi spport nahi kar raha hai please mere laptop change karne ke liye mara margdashan kare. thank you

POOR SUPPORT FROM SERVICE CENTRE - HCL Notebook

i have a HCL NOTEBOOK(model no. HN-P38,sr. no. 2094AX262828,product code. AX0P3832) which i bought on 29/03/2009. recently i was facing a problem with that,the inbuilt webcam was not detecting. so i went to the HCL service centre of 37,Shakespeare Sarani,Kolkata-700017, West Bengal,ph. no. 03344103850/03322901596 on 07/11/2009 . they took a look of it & submitted it for servicing.the due date for the return was 10/11/2009. the same day before going there i called them. they said the problem was solved. so i went there to get it. but when i reach there they said it was not solved,they need 3-4 more days for it & they will call me after that. but even after a week they did not call me . so i called them.they again said it was not ready & told to call me after 2-3 days. but after that whenever i was calling them the phone rang but no one picked up it.it is over a month now . my product is still under it's warranty period. my service jobsheet no.is 6103005757. I have sent an e-mail to you regarding this situation & soon after that I got a reply from your side that my problem was solved & I can collect my laptop from tha service centre on 28/12/2009. So I again went there , but after waiting 45 minutes they told me it was not ready. I do not find any answer why a renowned company like HCL had to misguide me for a laptop. Now I have fixed my mind if I don’t see any fruitful response from your side I have to go to the consumer forum for a solution. Now i shall be very grateful to you if you please do the needful to solve the problem.

drivers for hcl cd ver.4.0 - HCL Notebook

my drivers cd for HCL note book CD.Ver. 4.0 code EE000157 RPN No. R4566 have gone currept I need new drivers from where can I down load the same

want to a new motherboard cd - HCL Notebook

my motherboard cd is not work properly . In case of installing vista, it is work properly, but in case of xp , it is not work. vga and real teck, webcam, touch pad, bluetooth are not installed.

ayush jaion HCL Notebook  - Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

dvd writer - HCL Notebook

i have a hcl laptop. it is now in warrenty period. i have to suffer many problems due to not proper working of dvd writter. i am computer science student.
the problem is that dvd writter not proper read the cddvd.
pls help me sir
i have belive on you
thanks
rjsonalk HCL Notebook  - Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

heating & not working properly - HCL Notebook

dear sir,
i have purchased hcl notebook 1 year ago and now when i switching it on it is heating very much and goes off directly.please resolve my problem.

thanks
Name-Sugam khanna
contact no.- +919716965598
email- rjsonalk@gmail.com

MISSING OF LAPTOP - HCL Notebook

Sir,I've lost my HCL latop .i've no idea of its MAC ADDRESS..But i had its Machine Serial No .Could You Please Help Me in Finding Its MAC Adress ..?? PLZ.....
N Mar 7, 2012 by
disa

sir i am sayeed rohani from jammu plz problems in my laptop and give me more infromantion for hcl services center in jammu ....09419547059
N Mar 7, 2012 by
apcho

student - HCL Notebook

sir i am sayeed apcho from jammu and kashmir .plz more infromantion for hcl note book i like hcl note book but problems in my note book plz give more knowledege for notebook and con.... me 9469527611thanks hcl

HCL Notebook - DISPLAY PROBLEM