HCL Notebook - DISPLAY PROBLEM

RAVI AGARWAL
I have purchased a hcl notebook serial no.3074AX356151,there was a problem of display.at that time my laptop was under amc(registered date of amc was 19-12-09) of one year.i have given laptop TO hcl service centre SAI COMPUTECH MADHUBANI COLONY MORADABAD DEALER MR.RISHI NARANG and till now i.e. 26-01-10 they only say to wait they doesn't fix a date but say you only have to wait . Is this is service?

Comments

amit HCL Notebook  - Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

Laptop Processer is too slow - HCL Notebook

To,
Customer Care Manager,
HCl (India)

I had purchased a new laptop from your authorized dealer (Digitronics Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. G-3 & 4 M.G House, 2 Community Center, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi – 110052) Before 2 month ago (12/06/08).But from date of purching it not working properly (Processor is very slow) I complaint 2-3 times regarding that to the dealer but no action is taken by the dealer.
I hopes company take some step in my favor & solve my problem as soon as possible. The details of laptop is mentioned below.

With Warm Regards,
Amit Kumar
Mobile No:-09873969370

Model No: - Notebook HCL C2D 1.6 GHz 3004
Sr.no:- 3084AX380459
Bill No. S152
Tin No. 07160215045

want to a new motherboard cd - HCL Notebook

my motherboard cd is not work properly . In case of installing vista, it is work properly, but in case of xp , it is not work. vga and real teck, webcam, touch pad, bluetooth are not installed.

rjsonalk HCL Notebook  - Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

heating & not working properly - HCL Notebook

dear sir,
i have purchased hcl notebook 1 year ago and now when i switching it on it is heating very much and goes off directly.please resolve my problem.

thanks