HDFC Bank - REWARD POINTS ENCASHMENT PENDING

CHANDRAKANT CHUTANI
MY CREDIT CARD NO 4346 7850 0029 7185

I REQUESTED FOR CANCELLATION OF THIS CARD IN SEPT 08, WITH A RIDER THAT SELF LEAVING COUNTRY FOR THREE MONTHS, HENCE SHOULD BE GIVEN 4 MONTHS TIME TO REDEEM MY REWARD POINTS, THOUGH MAIL WAS ACKNOWLEDGED NO REFERENCE WAS MADE IF PERTAINING MY REQUEST.

I requested for cancellation of my above mentioned card 4346 7850 0029 7185 in Sept 2008,
as contrary to industry practices a lien was marked so as to keep this card, whereas I am using other bank credit card without any lien.

Anyways I had accumulated some reward points on said card and your representative had assured I can avail this offer even after cancellation of card.

I am leaving India for my offshore job at sea AND WOULD BE RETURNING AFTER 3 months,
I humbly request you to give me four months time from now so to claim my reward by encashing my points after returning home.

RM Devika RIC:

Hope a mild request while parting ways with once reputed and efficient bank will be favourably considered.
UNQUOTE
HENCE I SENT A REMINDER IN JAN 09, THE MAIL REMAIN UNANSWERED.

WEBSITE AS OF DATE IS NOT OPENING, TELECALLERS SAY THEY ARE NOT IN POSITION TO TAKE A DECISION.

Comments

Want to redeem the points against my credit card
Nawaz

Would u plz let me know how to claim rewards Point. I hv HDFC Gold card rewrads points

SIR/MADAM, I HAVE TAKE REWARD POINT FOR MY C.CARD NO.5176 5210 0256 3742. PLS MY REWARD POINT GIFT DISPATCH AT MY HOME ADDRESS 6-52-52, NIRMAL PURI, LAJPAT NAGAR-4, NEW DELHI-100024

I have opted for Balance Transfer and CUST service said that they have changed the process as we need to fill in a form and drop in drop box. I did the same and when i call up after a week they said they did not receive my form, they might have misplaced it.

Immediately i called up CUST care and told them that it is very urgent and i need to pay the amt in another credit card by 5/5/2009 and the Manager had promised that i will received the check by 5th of May.I also filled another form which he asked me to fill up but when i call up on 5th the manager was saying that it takes time u need to wait.Now i need to bear the heavy charges by other bank credit card.

If he did not promise me, i would have arranged an alternate.If the Employees give the wrong commitment, like this they will loose the genuine customers and finally they trust people who defaults.Some action needs to be taken on this. My Creidit card no 5243 6811 0020 0651 Name : K.Santosh Kumar

What is the reward / gift for 1400 points

I am using HDFC Platinum Credit card,
Please let me know how can i check gift gallery. i have approx 1000 reward point

Please let me know how can i check gift gallery. i have approx 800 reward point
N Jan 13, 2011 by
alvina

plz let me know how i can check gift galary i have approx 450 points
N Feb 1, 2011 by
jinal1111jinal

what to with my credit card points ?
how to use them to buy anything online ?
A May 30, 2011 by
cpmurthy

Your reward claiming process is very vague and Inspite of being highly educated finding it difficult to encash my reward points. Please help me in encashing points
N Oct 29, 2011 by
HARRSHA

I am using HDFC Platinum Credit card,
Please let me know how can i check gift gallery. i have approx 1080 reward point
N Nov 7, 2011 by
sam.garg

HELLO
I AM USING HDFC PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
PLS LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I CHECK GIFT GALLERY. I HAVE APPROX 2600 REWARD POINT
N Dec 30, 2011 by
balajilaxman

hello
i am using hdfc visa signature chip credid card, please let me know how to check gift gallery, i have 8933 points

HDFC Bank - REWARD POINTS ENCASHMENT PENDING