HDFC Bank - 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

S.P.Karthik
3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

What is this taxation ?

Without my knowledge how would they can do?

Comments

xyza

I Have been charged similar ways "3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC" not sure why ?? it was a simple transaction

why this tax deduct from my account. when I am deposite the amount in same bank but different branch.

Could anyone explain me what this fee means and what do they chage for...????

Hi, Need to know what it means to now it happened with me mutiple times desspite being ignored by me sometimes too.

13 Dec 2009 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 101209 000000000000 13 Dec 2009 110.30
16 Dec 2009 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 141209 000000000000 16 Dec 2009 110.30
03 Jan 2010 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 291209 000000000000 03 Jan 2010 110.30

Rgds..Pawanjeet
ns_shetty0405 HDFC Bank  - Raigad, Maharashtra, India

3RD PARTY CASH TXN - HDFC Bank

3RD PARTY CASH TXN has been done from my HDFC account without my knowledge. what does this transaction mean?

WHAT DOES 3RD PARTY CASH TAXATION MEAN?

I Have been charged similar ways "3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC" . it was a simple transaction
and they deduct 220 rs from my account.

Dear
We know about your company profile on your web and the most of the items you have, our Company are constantly being demanded by Pakistan Market.

We MK International Islamabad have much experienced administration and staff which deal national and internationally in Biding. We are Pakistan based and participate in very high value bids of various government / semi government organizations and departments especially in Oil & Gas sector.

In Pakistan and Dubai we have started about thirty years before and won very high value bids. Currently here we are going to deliver huge orders of our foreign Principals / Manufacturers. In Pakistan we are representing 23 companies and supplier from our entire world.

Our company is fast growing biding company in Pakistan/Dubai and we are looking forward high quality manufacturer internationally for collaboration / provision of several kinds of items in the field of defense, Aviation and especially in Oil & Gas sector. We are in receipt of a number of tender inquiries of different kind of items from all over the world. We will be very much pleased to work with you on these inquiries. Now days i we have inquiry about the following item:

Procurement (Supply) construction, Commission and start up of JHAL MAGSI Gas processing plant

We want to work under the supervision of your company. If you’re interested then we will send u the complete documents. This is hiring services of EPCC Contract for engineering Your close contacts with our company will also be appreciated. It will be a great honor for us that we will represent you in Pakistan.

Looking for Positive and prompt Response in this regards,
Note;-( my MSN id is sandasa4me@hotmail.com and yahoo is adeelmk01@yahoo.com please do add me there and chat with me regarding further detail and specification )
Thanking you,

RADHEY KRISHNA MISHRA
7599197624
N May 18, 2011 by
naidu.konka

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 230411 what is this ? hdfc bank people 99.04 loss from my account
N May 23, 2011 by
rekhanair

i need to know what does NWD-4386249601150255 mean?
A Jun 27, 2011 by
vishvvikas

HDFC bank also have deducted amount 110.00 on transaction of only 500.00 Rs, and 5.00 NEFT charges extra in the name of 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC . What is this nonsense, they are simply cheater and looter. I will close my HDFC account soon.
N Jul 31, 2011 by
RajeshBattu

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 150711

I have been charged 110.30 after i with draw 10k from axis bank atm

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 200711

The immediate next day salary got credited again they charged 110.30 rupees. what they had deduct the amt? This is really rediculous. Did ny one knows what it means?
N Nov 24, 2011 by
Basheer Vm HDFC Bank  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Bank is deducting amount from my account as narration as 3rd party cash TXN INC ST & EC. Kindly do the needful to refund that amount.

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No. Value Date Withdrawal Deposit
23 Nov 2011 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 151111 000000000000 23 Nov 2011 18.37

17 Nov 2011 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 081111 000000000000 17 Nov 2011 110.30
N Nov 26, 2011 by
sivasaib4u

i got the same problem.
3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 171111 is the narration given over there.
if it is deducted due to deposit of money from other branches, that should be done immediately. where is the logic if they are charging it later after long time?

Can this be done?

Can anyone help me by answering this?

Siva Sai
A Nov 28, 2011 by
kishore4all

These charges are un-authorized and has been started from Nov. irrespective of the amount of net banking Rs. 110.3 is being deducted. This thing has to be taken seriously by HDFC and rectify as soon as possible. Or else we shall close the account and move to public sector bank.
A Feb 24, 2012 by
tramc

Same thing happend to me also.With out any intimation 110 rs deducted towards 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC ...still i am not getting why this amount has been deducted.No whare HDFC mentioned but deducting amount..this is not fair to HDFC..I am planning to close my account.
D Dec 18, 2012 by
sony_waheng

Hi, Need to know what it means to now it happened with me mutiple times desspite being ignored by me, moreover i've call phone bankingbut all in Vain!!!

15 Dec 2012 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 101209 000000000000 13 Dec 2009 112.38
16 Dec 2012 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 141209 000000000000 16 Dec 2009 112.38
05 Jan 2012 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 291209 000000000000 03 Jan 2010 112.38

Please help!!!
N Jan 5, 2013 by
amartarun1988

what is the meaning of "3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC" ?

without my information why have they deduct 112.36 Rs. from my account?

pls help to inform me,

thnx
Amar Gaur
N Jan 17, 2013 by
abdur.rahmaan

Hello Everyone,

Be cool. HDFC bank charges an amount based on "3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC" rules, this charge is meant for using other bank ATM's more than 5 times in a month. So to avoid this always go for HDFC bank ATM's. Even I too lost some money in this.

Note: For Rs.100 withdraw- charges Rs.12