HDFC Bank - Credit Card Statement

Harish Rawat
pls send me the statement of HDFC credit card (month of NOvember to december) thru e-mail. Since last 2 months, i have not received statement thru local post.

i hope u will send me e-mail statement as soon as possible

thanks

Comments

Credit Card Statement - Credit Card Statement

I am Nishank Singh and i am using the Gold Credit Card of HSBC and the last statement that was recieved by me was of Oct and after that i am not recieving any single statement from your side. Please dont blame me if there would be delay is happening from my side and i want the monthly statement on my physical address i.e.

Nishank Singh
K.K. - 105, Kavinagar
Ghaziabad (U.P,)
Mob. - 09999771461

hdfc bank good in service

statement related - Credit Card

sir
i have credit card of hsbc bank .
when i deposite cheque for hsbc bank of statement ,then you not send any information on mobile by sms or not send information on mail the cheque is receive or not.
plese send all information related to credit card statements on my mail address.
you not send statement on my office address .
till now i not receive any stetement on my office address.B-51 mansa ram park uttam nagar (shiv coaching and computer centre) new delhi- 110059
i check only statement from internet please again request you send statement on my office address and send on my mail .
and please call me after 2.30 pm. i want to balance tranfer of icici bank
i am interested in balance transfer .
sanju

credit card statement - cs

I did n't get Credit card statement regularly.I tried to call lot of time to customer service... always they are busy.busy busy...no other bank will treat customer in this way... how can i pay for my credit card bill?

Clarification in card statement - Credit Card

Sir
Card No.9401 2700 7267 4000, refer to the statement, wherein you have charged PROCESSING FEE Rs.675+
SERVICE TAX 83.43. Please let me know those charges for what? Please let me know immediately to enable me to pay the due amount.
Moreover i have availed a Load against this card 13 months back, and you have already charged one time Processing Fee. Please clarify Processing Fee and Tax on that shown in your statement dt.19.05.2008 for the period April 18 th 2008 to 18 th may 2008.

Please send me credit card statement from the time a had recieved it from u to till date.

please to the needfully,
Ganesh.

Please send me credit card statement from the time a.

Ranjay Sharma

dear sir/madam
This is mohan from bangalore i have recived a credit card from hdfc after i reafused i recived bajaj allianz insurance i am not interested please cancel this policy

credit card no 4346 7720 0746 8621

policy no OG-09-1701-9961-00002203

Credit card statement - HDFC Mastercard

pls send me the statement of HDFC credit card (5176 5210 0494 8982) thru e-mail. Since last few months, i have not received any statement thru local post.

i hope u will send me e-mail statement as soon as possible

bill not receive at my e-mail - value plus credit card

I am Anurag Jain existing customer of your bank and credit card. I belong with kanpur. Your credit card office is in Krishna Tower 8th floor. But there are no supporting desk to help and solve the queries.
i want to change my mailing address but any one not to support me. Please send me the my credit card bills on my e-mail which is anuprit_123@rediffmail.com and also registered with my bank a/c. My Account No. is 01271050187258. and mailing address is also given in my bank account. please send my bill on My new address. which is given below:
Anurag Jain
Shriram Fortune Solutions Ltd.
301, 3rd floor, 24/13 Mall Plaza
Above Karnataka Bank Ltd.
The Mall, Kanpur pin-208001
Mob. 09319055524

v need creditcard as photo id card, helps lot in many circumstances particularly in abroad
rgds

pl send Email Statement to my above mail address

Bill note rcvd for july - manoj

This is for your kind information.. I've not recieved my postpaid connection bill for last month i.e july 08 ( ph no : 9980999147 )

Kindly reqeuest you to send me a copy of it immediately so i can clear old dues..

Kindly do the needfull

Rgrds
Manoj KUmar

regarding monthly statement - MASTER CARD

My card number is 5264685314003912. so far iam recived my monthly statement correctly. I have complaint so many times but, still there is no improvement. pl send the statement correctly
My residential address is
S.SRINIVASAN
no 66, mangapathy st,
chintadripet, chennai -600002
mobile no - 9444236409

regarding monthly statement - Mastercard

My card no is - 5264685314003912. i have complaint so many times that iamn't reciving my monthly statement correctly.so pl go throgh and clear my problem.
My residential address
S.SRINIVASAN
NO, 66, mangapathy street,
chintadripet,
chennai-600002
My mobile number is - 9444236409

pl send my card bill through Email statment to my above mail address for the month august and there on

thanking you

I am Bhanudas Sadhu Phargade I have Silver Credit card & Number is 5176 3510 0410 5080. I want change my residence address and email Id my current address is as follows :

Unisource Group

Umtol Chawl, Near TMC Balwadi #40, Buyer Company Road,
Ram Maruti Nagar, Balkum, Thane-West-400 605
New email ID:bhanu270379@gmail.com

Please do the needful

Further any queries please revert back to me

Best & Regards
Bhanudas Sadhu Phargade

sir i want my monthly credit card statements to my e mail address

This is to in form you that I am ussing hdfc credit card since last 4 years but my experience with hdfc is verry bad firstly there is no proper sercice to deliver statement on time i feel they used to delay to recover late payment purposely .
There is no resposible person to contact except call center. I am trying to contact Mr. Virag Pradhan since last 4 month to talk him regarding all this But he never used to come on line. Allways no reply.
I am having issue since last 4 months regarding execess surcharge. Callcenter representatives asked me to pay the purchase amt. then whatever surchases are on your statement will be reverted . But as of now after paying full purchase amt. they have not reverted it yet and also charging intrest on the same. This is there tectice to delay statement and charge excess. AFTER INTIMATION TO CALL CENTER THEY USED TO ASK FOR MINIMUM AMT. TO PAY . BUT ASPER THEM I USED TO PAY FULL AMT. EXCEPT MINIMUM DUE TO CLEAR MY DUES. Now around Rs.6000/- is on my head to pay which is not my actual surcharge. because of there late service this is over due who will be responcible for the same. Now I am very clear on the issue if they will not provide proper solution I am not going to a single paisa. also I AM LOOKING TO GO IN CONSUMER COURT FOR THE SAME . IT IS EXPECTED SOME RESPONCIBLE PERSON WILL TAKE INIATIVE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

REGARDS

SATENDRA PANDEY

CONTACT NO. 9821569530

please send my recent credit card statement on my email id.
regds