HDFC Bank - Credit Card Statement

Harish Rawat
pls send me the statement of HDFC credit card (month of NOvember to december) thru e-mail. Since last 2 months, i have not received statement thru local post.

i hope u will send me e-mail statement as soon as possible

thanks

[Updated by Kathiravan Chinnakani Mar 21, 2014]

Thanks for your response.
for any queries please call me : 91-9444443034

Comments

NON RECEIPT OF CREDIT CARD - HDFC Bank

I WAS CONTACTED AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS WERE TAKEN TO OPEN A HDFC CREDIT CARD. I HAVE RECEIVED THE CONFIDENTIAL PIN CODE NUMBER TO OPERATE THE CREDIT CARD BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CREDIT CARD FROM HDFC.

Non delivery on time. - HDFC Bank Ltd.

I had booked a cover containing a cheque to be delivered to HDFC Bank Ltd.Pune 411044 on 5th November 2007.(No 30642338 ).It should have delivered on the next day 6th November 2007.However it was out for delivery till 8th November.Why this delay?Even ordinery post would have reached the addressee by this time.If there is any loss incurred by me on that count I will hold you responsible for deficiency.
D
Raghu

HDFC bank is the worst bank that provide the online service. id doe't have proper online access even there online form doe't work properly. it is worst online website that i have seen in my life.

please update else tell the customer while opening the account about the online acceess.

return for saving account kit - HDFC Bank Ltd - Saving A/C

dear sir/ madam,
yes i m agree for a complaint against for HDFC BANKLTD.KAKURGACHI BRANCH.
Vivek lath

Dear sir/madam,
I Vivek lath open a saving account in HDFC BANK kakurgachi branch the till date is 13/11/2007 and they are told the delivery time is 7.00am to 9.00am and the pin number or welcome kit delivery with in 7 days . the reason is that no any body not a call me and no any reply me any messages for return my kit and pin no .
they donot coparate at local branch.
plz looking at for this matter as soon as possiable.
Vivek lath
mobile no-9831953512/9830623515

giving fraud receipt by recovery officer - HDFC Bank

recived the amount of rs.2500/ from me &giving me wrong recipt recovery agent name is deepk at bahu plaza hdfc bank jammu in present hras me to pay more against my due .

DDs were never delivered and not even mailed - HDFC Bank, India

By internet banking I requested to send two demand drafts on 29th November 2007. On 4th December I got an email telling me that courier was unable to deliver the cheques. According to bank web site they were supposed to send DDs by mail as there is generally no courier service in a small town in Gujarat, India. The email told me that DDs were sent back to where I have an account. I emailed to my party to goto Ahmedabad and collect the DDs by showing your photo ID. The party after travelling six hours one way by bus went to Ahmedabad, Gujarat State, India. NRI manager there had no DDs. No information were given to the party about courier's name, article number and the so called attempted delivery date. Bank does not want to release any info. Most of the people know that in a small town in India anybody new can be recognized at once.
The hospital will not release a body until you pay the bill and bank will not deliver DDs as promised.
Do you think the bank will punish the guilty? The employees at the bank want to get fat salary and benefits without doing their duties. As of 12/12/2007 (13 days have elapsede) there is no trace of DDs.
My advice to the readers of this site is to be careful and stay away from any Bank giving a lousy service like that.
Shantilal C. Patel, USA. sent on 12/12/2007.
======= End of email ==============.

Regarding Misuse of Credit Card - HDFC Bank

Chennai 600002

Reference: Credit Card No. No.4346772003342911

Subject: Regarding misuse of Credit Card

Dear Sir / Mem

I Nirmal Choudhary, Age 27 Yrs, residing at D-5, 212, Gorai-2 Borivali (W), Mumbai -92 since last 1 year.

During April 05 to Sept. 06 I was working with EDR Info Pvt. Ltd., Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E) at the said time company had opened my salary account (No.5431050172470) with HDFC Bank. In a promotional offer HDFC Bank provided me free credit card (No.4346772003342911) on above said salary account in month of Nov. 06. I left EDR Info Pvt. Ltd in month of Sept. 06 and Joined new company TalentAhead Pvt. Ltd, Goregaon (E).

On Date 11th Dec. 07 I got call from HDFC Bank, informing that during 31st Oct 07 to 8th Nov. 07 I used my credit card and have made purchase of Rs. 36, 460/- in Mumbai. I want to inform you that I did not used my credit card since the day I have obtained it from the bank on Nov. 06 to till date.

The date on which I got information from the HDFC bank I gave oral instruction to the customer care services of the bank to block my credit card. I here by again request to you to block my credit card. I further suspect that the said detail information regarding my credit card was leak from your bank only and therefore this crime has been committed. I further request you to give me the detail address of the paid shop from which the purchase was made so that I can register my complained with the concerned police station.
I here also state to you that I am not liable to pay the said amount as I have not utilized the same (Kindly note).

Date17-12-07 Yours Faithfully
Place Mumbai Nirmal Choudhary

Credit Card Statement - Credit Card Statement

I am Nishank Singh and i am using the Gold Credit Card of HSBC and the last statement that was recieved by me was of Oct and after that i am not recieving any single statement from your side. Please dont blame me if there would be delay is happening from my side and i want the monthly statement on my physical address i.e.

Nishank Singh
K.K. - 105, Kavinagar
Ghaziabad (U.P,)
Mob. - 09999771461

LESS PAYMENT FROM ATM - HDFC Bank

I had withdrawn Rs.1000 from HDFC bank ATM but I have recieved 6 no's of Rs.100. I had complained the same to the bank. At first they said it will be checked.
Later they said that no less payment is detected and I was payed Rs.1000.
Please let me know where to complain since this is very serious matter and steps should be taken on these private bank playing with cusumer money

hdfc bank good in service

statement related - Credit Card

sir
i have credit card of hsbc bank .
when i deposite cheque for hsbc bank of statement ,then you not send any information on mobile by sms or not send information on mail the cheque is receive or not.
plese send all information related to credit card statements on my mail address.
you not send statement on my office address .
till now i not receive any stetement on my office address.B-51 mansa ram park uttam nagar (shiv coaching and computer centre) new delhi- 110059
i check only statement from internet please again request you send statement on my office address and send on my mail .
and please call me after 2.30 pm. i want to balance tranfer of icici bank
i am interested in balance transfer .
madhu

savings account - HDFC Bank

thjd kllo kl djk jla
jflk l
kl;

liening of money from the account - HDFC Bank

Dear sir

I sought your intervention and advice in the matter of my personal loan with HDFC bank which is running from dec 2004, the duration is 4 yrs and the EMI amount is Rs.5302/-, the a/c no is 1065934,

Recently on 13th of March HDFC bank has liened my saving bank account (#0120105009961) for Rs.26552/- when asked on phone banking I was told that it had been debited against the outstanding of my personal loan whereas I had never been informed before or after the amount was debited.

When I asked for the breakup of the amount debited ( how much was the bouncing charges and how much were the pending EMI amount ) the phone banking officer has simply expressed her inability to help.

I had requested the bank to change my ECS from one account (5981330003247)to the existing account 0120105009961 but they deliberately did not change it even after collecting security cheques and ECS mandate form thrice(apology letter from the bank in my possession ).

Further they went on presenting the ECS in the previous account which was no more operational They continued thrashing my door with their collection goons and kept on debiting my loan account for the bouncing charges. Further they did put interest on these bouncing charges amount and charged late payment fees also and interest on it. Which they indicate had been debited now with this lien exercise.

Since last 2 years I have not received the account statement for the loan account and also deliberately they have not sent my march ‘08 bank account statement also to keep me in dark and prohibit me from taking any action against them.

I am really very disappointed with the attitude of the bank and feel helpless since my hard earned money is at the mercy of the bank with no fault of mine.

Kindly help me I have great hopes from you.

Savikant Sharma
Flat no. 217, Mahagun Villa
Plot no.30, Sec-4, Vaishali
Ghaziabad. U.P. 201010

Not yet received the courier - HDFC Bank

I have not yet received my courier sent on 04/09/2008 from HDFC bank, I called customer care there is no proper responce .
Im writting this from coimbatore.
sanju

credit card statement - cs

I did n't get Credit card statement regularly.I tried to call lot of time to customer service... always they are busy.busy busy...no other bank will treat customer in this way... how can i pay for my credit card bill?

demanding more amount - HDFC Bank

A loan taken by me on my credit card some of Rs.250000
i alrady pay some Rs.15000 but still bank showing me dew amount. in my monthly statement

Need the account statement as i am out of india.
please send the statement my a/c no. 1481050027411

customer id : 7035212

East Street branch Pune

WRONG SMART PAY DEBIT - HDFC Bank

I HAVE BEEN DEBITED WITH AN AMOUNT OF RS 24360 IN THE CARD WHICH THE BANK SAYS THAT I OPTED FOR A SMART PAY FACILITY AND THE ELECTRIC UTILITY BILL WHICH THEY PAID THE METER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AND NOW I AM BEING HARRESSED BY THE RECOVERY AGENTS WHO GIVE ME THRETTNING CALLS .
PLEASE HELP
R.MUSTHAFA HDFC Bank  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

DEPOSIT AMOUNT NOT CREDIT - RAJA AUTO AGENCIES

We are depositted a(C.U.B.) cheque no:277958 for Rs.1000/-(12/5/08)to BABU MAKE (A/C NO:614305002274)
through ICICIbank kumbakonam branch.But the amount could not credid the customer account(BABUMAK) untill date.
We enquire your kumbakonam branch about this problem, but they are not responsible. Kindly find out and solve this problem to us favourable.
very truly your`s