HDFC Bank - Home Loan

Nitin Jain
I took loan from HDFC 5 years back and since then there is no clear indication of RPLR that they have in common for all their customers. Because of which it is always an issue for me to calculate my current rate of interest. There are couple of time i have paid .5 % and .25% on my loan outstanding to change in spread which they offer.

I really want to understand that from where they generally watch over this RPLR. I believe this RPLR is same for all customers. The only thing which variate is spread.

Everytime i approach them i have new story which misguide me and in the end i have to come back empty handed. There is a lot of frustration from other HDFC people which illustrate that this is a common cncern for every HDFC home loan customer so I would request concerned authorities to take some strict action against HDFC so that they can educate their customers in right direction.

Nitin Jain

Comments

Nishith

I do have same problem. While other banks have reduced their interest rate to 9 to 9.5%, HDFC is still at 11% .. I don't know why? They don't even bother to inform us..
subinjacob HDFC Bank  - Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India

I have applied for a home loan with HDFC bank, Pathanamthitta, Kerala. I have submitted all the documents as required by the Bank. The Bank was in haste to get the documents and I had furnished all of them inspite of lot of logistic issues. Now its been more a month close to 45 days and im yet to get an update. All i wanted was an update, but the bank officials have been lethargic. I want to apply elsewhere if this is the attitude and service that HDFC has. Im totally irritated and pissed, i want to go ahead with my housing plans and cant put it on hold just because somebody in the Bank is irresponsible.
N Aug 8, 2012 by
sangeetaseal HDFC Bank  - KOLKATA, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

I had taken a home loan and the same has been completed, however the cheques that were given to HDFC as EMI is in excess of the loan amount.The HDFC loan dept. is saying that though the same has been completed the excess amount deducted will not be refunded.
Pl suggest what I should do;

Partha Seal
N Nov 27, 2012 by
vps722000 HDFC Bank  - Greater noida, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Subject: Delay in loan approval Ref to File No:- 606379868.
Dear Sir.
I had applied for the housing loan on 20th Sept. 2012 at Koushambi in Ghaziabad (U.P.) and also submitted all the property related documents to Mr. Adarsh Singh (Kousbami Branch).I got the loan sanction information on 24th Sept. 2012 by and SMS and sanction letter on 16.10.12 by your shimla branch as I am working in Himachal Pradesh . After that I was asked to submit the other related documents time to time and I have fulfilled all documents related requirement as requested. Later on, He informed me to do the registry of property on 19th Nov. 2012 But he denied for registry and demanded for the MAP of the property again, then I submitted the same on 20th Nov. 2012 to Mr. Adarsh after waiting of 4Hrs in your office
The Shimla branch is sanctioned Rs. 1666657/- But I requested them for 15 Lacks only, which was also communicated to both the branches via email. Now I am in continuously in touch with both the braches (To Mr. Adarsh of Ghaziabad and Mr. Vedant of Shimla) but till date I have not received cheque of my home loan. Whenever I contact any of them they always give me excuses and told to contact later on. I have already paid half amount of property and I am deep trouble and mental pressure as I have invested my whole of the life’s earning in this project. I have to paid late penalty from 19th Nov to seller.
Now it is humble request to you that whether you are sanctioning my home loan and or not so that I can approach to other bank to avoid my harassment and delay.
Kindly update me as soon as possible.
vijay pal
+919805087456
Rakesh Kumar Upadhyay HDFC Bank  - Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India

my home loan pending over five month throw mr. arvind saxena hdfc bank home loan depart ment no ricive of my mobile

HDFC Bank Ltd

subinjacob

HOME LOAN

[Complaint comments] 2 Comments

Comments
0 minutes ago by
Rakesh Kumar Upadhyay
0 minutes ago by
Rakesh Kumar Upadhyay

N Aug 16, 2013 by
kanchanacc

I have taken loan from bangalore hdfc 3 years back. Three months back my husband passed away. I cleared my home loan from my husband claims.But hdfc has not returned my original documents for the last 60 days. They have misplaced my documents.I helpless.
They keep on prolonging this issue. How to take action. Since i settled the loan i don't have any source of income. if i would have put the amount in bank and i would have got interest.Now i am struggling a lot with hdfc. I won't advice anyone to take loan in hdfc.I will give zero rating to hdfc.

HDFC Bank - Home Loan