HDFC Bank - Customer care of HDFC

Himmat Sarvaiya
I have a savings account (AC no. 005671000006835 ) in HDFC Bank at Hughes Road Branch, Mumbai since 8 months. I also have debit account in the same branch. My performance is also very good as none of my cheques have bounced yet.
I recently applied for a personal loan of Rs.10, 00, 000 in my bank and was assured by the customer care that i was eligible to get the loan and was askedto show the papers.
Then suddenly these people rejected my application without a valid reason explained to me.I was totally shocked by this unproffessional behaviour of this bank.The costumer care department is also very rude and does not answer our queries satisfactorily. They also havent yet returned my papers.

On the same papers & same amount another bank is ready to pay me the loan.

I am well respected person in my society and am capable of paying back.

I want to know if the assurances that HDFC gives are just limited till their brochures.
I request the bank management to pay attention to this.

Himmat Sarvaiya.
9820926355.

Comments

Sorry, i made a small mistake in deposit plc help me how can i clear the problem
The problem is i deposit RS: 36775.00in check payment but i entered 367.75

non activation of atm card - hdfc bank 35b chandigarh

hello sir
i have open an new salary account in hdfc bank, company has transfered my salary on 8th october in my hdfc atm . but i am unable to withdraw my money from atm.i went to HDFC bank for withdraw money but they refused.and they said u have to wait for 2 more days. but now time is over and didt get any responce till yet.and even they are not picking up my calls.Its a very shameful part on HDFC bank
regards
gurpreet

A Lady By Name arachana called to our office and spoke very wrong to our lady staff and before that your man has written a ltr and said sorry for the same
the type of ward used by her is stored and hope she is well and we may take legal action if such type of herrsing call received

please

my name is raghav bajaj i have lost my atm card i want to apply 4 new how

I have a savings account (AC no. 0441540025716 ) in HDFC Bank at DLF BRANCH GURGAON, HARYANA since 1 years. I also have saving account in the same branch. My performance is also very good as none of my cheques have bounced yet.
I recently applied for a personal loan of Rs.55, 000 in my bank and was assured by the customer care that i was eligible to get the loan and was asked to show the papers.I gave them all the required document but till date I ahven't got any information from the bank.I cal up to the person to whom i had applied for tne loan, he told me that it wil be done by tomorow but till today there is no call nor any update from them, , I had applied on 19th of dec 2008, they told me that it wil take only 5 or 6 working days but its been 2 or 3 weeks .this is the 2nd time i m writing to you,
I request the bank management to pay attention to this
Jordana kaneya

What is the new offer of home.Why long line out of the every hdfc brance for lone

TO DT. 24/01/2009

THE CUSTOMER CARE
HDFC

A bill has been received from your end for payment against certain purchase, it surprising for me because I have never been used my credit card since its inception . It seems that certain fraud has been occurred from your end. I have already informed customer care, by telephone and on telephonic talk concerned person has assured me that such wrong things shall be rectified but still no information has been received from your end regarding correction of wrong statement or fraud .

I would also like to know, that neither I have used my credit card nor I have given any direction, how it happens. my credit card no. is 4346771007739239

That in view of the aforesaid fact it is quite clear a complete fraud has been created and unnecessary mental unbalance has also been created from your end.

That in such circumstances my request to you that look the matter seriously, unless I will take legal action against aforesaid activities of related department and persons.

MAMTA SRIVASTA
204, AWADH KUNJ APPARTMENT
KACCHI TALAB, GARDANIBAGH,
PATNA 800001 TEL. NO. 9199365139

I am holding Saving account in State bank of India, Account No: 30166009013

I am using HDFC ATM at Dadra (silvassa) ( SIANSL07) branch for cash withdrawal for Rs. 12, 000/- on dated 07/01/2009 .

Due to non networking, we cannot get cash for ATM machine, againt entry no txn 3464 dt. 07/01/2009

In same day our balance is rs. 12483/-

After not received cash from HDFC, I am using Axis bank and I get cash from Axis Atm ( Txn 4882 Atm No SIAC 1111)

Our passbook HDFC Bank Debited 12020/-, which cash not received by ATM and
AXIS bank also debited Rs. 12020/-, which we get cash.

So, Please reverse the entry against txn no 3464 dt. 07/01/2009 and credited recovered amount of Rs. 12020/-

We also applied request through SBI Bank ( Request No 2137738)

Rgds

Kalpesh Prajapati
Mobile No: 9909877385

Dt.23.02.2009
Chennai

Chennai.

Respected Sir,

Sub:- Cancellation of my savings account- reg.
Ref: - Savings account no: /card no:
Credit card No :
Mortgage No :

I introduced my self, iam past more than ten years savings account holder in your bezant nagar branch. (Old adyar), for your information iam having your credit also more than same years. In between I was taken several times housing loan finance, mortgage loan at your ITC center & L.B road branch.

I want to know any late payment, cheque bouncing in my all your service. Savings account, credit card payment account, mortgage payment accounts etc.

I regret to inform you, last two months back one solvency certificate purpose I met your bezant nagar br, manager. But that the gentle man not taken my request properly and refused immedly in a way, I really shock. On that same day I decided to close my account. But l decided to close one by one service to your group. Now I was closed my mortgage account. This week end I try to close my saving account. So I want to know how much balance credit card pending payment in your group.

In mean while I personally thanks to Mr.Sundaresan (or) Mr.Surendran sorry HDFC L.B road mortgage account person. Very very soft movement and customer wise giving respect and co-operation.

Please inform your Bezant nagar Br.incharge to send the cancellation form thro my mail id. My debit card also not working properly. There before yesterday & Today I very much fed up with naihaa & pantaloon shop on the purchase time. All mentioned two places my debit card shows error and other card’s working properly.

How to I surrender my debit card, cheque book, credit card. Kindly advice to close my HDFC all your service.

My wife name Mrs.Shanthi Suresh, she is in finance consulant in your HDFC standard insurance.

Particularly because of your Besant nagar branch incharge mis behaviour of the customer support

Permanent Address and communication details given below:

Dt.23.02.2009
Chennai

Chennai.

Respected Sir,

Sub:- Cancellation of my savings account- reg.
Ref: - Savings account no: /card no:

Adyar, Chennai 600020.
Res: 32415536
Mob:9840282040/9790972979
Mail id : sureshjelly@yahoo.co.in

I have a savings account (AC no. 14211000023402 ) in HDFC Bank at Phillaur, Punjab since 1 years. I also have saving account in the same branch. My performance is also very good as none of my cheques have bounced yet.
I recently applied for a life insurance traditional plan called SAP. The premium was rs.1250 be paid quarterly and one and half month has been gone to paid the amount in cash for this policy. I yet didnt recieve any of the document from the HDFC Standered life insurance company regarding this policy. Now i dont want to continue with this policy and want to get my money back. Now i not interested in any of the service regarding insurance policies.

I request the bank management to pay attention to this
Atul Gupta

I have a saving A/C in hdfc bank Ranchi opened in dec 08. My A/C No. is 01501160000201. But till date i have not received welcom kit. Many times i have spoken to hdfc bank representative and got assurance that it will be done but three months passed and i haven't got any positive responce. Hence you are requested to do the needful as earliest.

sorry imade a small mistake on filling the account opening form i written wrong mobile no.for mobile banking 9821466594 insted of 9921466594 is my actual no. so pls access yrs services on my right no 9921466594at earliest because i facing some problems to storage of money in your bank acc.

Please note that I have taken personal loan from you wide my A/C no.10811996 from gandhidham branch.
regarding above I have paid your total outstanding of Rs. 15060/- on dated .2/4/2009
(letter of pre - payment application attached herewith for your reference.)

But I am sorry to say that after closing of my personal loan accout, you have issued the cheque no.103509 in my account no. 17801010007955 (Axis Bank) on dated 9/4/2009 and same as returned.

I don't know how it happend once total outstanding is paid by me. Being of this AXIS Bank charged me Return cheque panalty.

You are requested that please look in to the matter and revert back me as soon as possible.

Thanking You.

Bharat Gohel
09925199195

Respected Sir,

Ref: - Savings account no: /card no:7281610001045 (Maheswar Nath)
I am Prasant Nath, my brother Mr.Maheswar Nath is having A/c with your Bank. On 21.04.09 my Brother used HDFC Debit Card in ICICI Ghaziabad ATM for withdrawl of Rs.13500.00. But he didnot received the cash. And HDFC bank statement shows withdrwal of Rs.13500.00 on the same day. Please look into the matter and correct the mistake.

Prasant Nath

Member Dispatch

Telecom Network Solutions (p) Ltd .

C-117, B S Road, Ghaziabad

Phone : 0120-4157770

Fax No:0120-2701949

Cell No:+91-9717698726

E-Mail : prasant_nath@yahoo.co.in

Respected Sir,
I have power pay account in Gurgaon branch opened in February 2009 which is created by Sona Somic Lemforder Components Ltd., and my SB A/c No. is 12641140000079.but i didn't get debit card and PIN number till date. Hence Pls confirm me whether the debit card and PIN number has to be sent or not.

I have intention to transfer this account to Chennai branch. Hence I expect your valuable reply.

fully agreed as this bank is hardly interested to redress the customer complains. I do have But of no use to write As we nothing will happen

PC Sharma
Himachal Pradesh

I am having saving account with your bank ( my Number is ( 02551000074751 ) in which you have debited Rs. 827.25 on dated 10 April-09 towards some charges and not maintaining quarterly balance. which is totally wrong procedure. I am having also another saving account in your Bank. in which you can see the balance which is i am maintaining. ( Both are the joint account )

( 1 ) Another Saving Account Number is 00681000025446

I am also having 2 Nos. Demat account in your bank. and also Trading facility as well as Yearly Tips of equity shares. In spite of this you have debited the amount in my account and that also without my notice. I have gone through net and the checked my account. through this i have seen.

Once again i request you to reverse the entry and credit the amount in my account.

Thanking you,
( Yasmin Wahid Bajaria )

I have a salary a/c with your sector: 10, panchkula (Haryana) branch. I had opted for two SIPs for Rs.1000 each for a period of one year and was told by your staff that the amount would be debted from my a/c every month by 05th, but first instalment itself was debted on 15 Jul 2008. I approached the branch and your staff ensured me that all other instalments would be debted by 05th of every month. But it proved to be just unfulfilled assurances. I approached the branch on 27th of Jan 2009 and asked them to stop the SIP as I won't be maintaining balance in the account. They again assured me that no penelty would be imposed and asked me to contact your Mutual Fund branch at Chandigarh (Sector :- 35). I went there in the month of April and got the SIP deactivated. But my bank statement was reflected with the penalty of Rs.1000 (One thousand only) against the ECS rejection. I haven't heard this word (ECS) till that time. I was never briefed by your staff about the ECS nor the charges for rejection, instead I was ensured on 27th of Jan.2009 that there won't be any deductions even if the account balance is Zero. It was the fault of your branch and the staff because of what I had to pay the penaly of Rs. 1000/= . It is requested that the amount may please be reversed to my account to keep the image of your good service and faith.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

(Anita Saini)
A/c No. 13951050008279

dear sir
As Salam Alikum.
My Self Monis Mumtaz, I send 4700 SR to my account through ANB Telemoney at 29-03-2009. but the amount did not recieved my bank. my family needed money badly.because the ANB send this money through HDFC MORADABAD. now it is apporx 50 days finish but my bank did not recieved anything from HDFC. Benificary bank Union Bank Of India Rampur UP Account No 387402020400413 and IFSE Code is UBIN - O538 744. So plz check it. I am looking forward your kind and prompt reply.

regards