HDFC Bank - Customer care of HDFC

Himmat Sarvaiya
I have a savings account (AC no. 005671000006835 ) in HDFC Bank at Hughes Road Branch, Mumbai since 8 months. I also have debit account in the same branch. My performance is also very good as none of my cheques have bounced yet.
I recently applied for a personal loan of Rs.10, 00, 000 in my bank and was assured by the customer care that i was eligible to get the loan and was askedto show the papers.
Then suddenly these people rejected my application without a valid reason explained to me.I was totally shocked by this unproffessional behaviour of this bank.The costumer care department is also very rude and does not answer our queries satisfactorily. They also havent yet returned my papers.

On the same papers & same amount another bank is ready to pay me the loan.

I am well respected person in my society and am capable of paying back.

I want to know if the assurances that HDFC gives are just limited till their brochures.
I request the bank management to pay attention to this.

Yours Faithfully.
Himmat Sarvaiya.
9820926355.

Comments

To,
The Chief General Manager,
HDFC Bank,

Sud:- INTEREST DETAILS OF SAVING A/C NO. 01031610001865 FROM 01.04.2008 TO 31.03.2009 & CHANGE OF ADDRESS.

It is being brought to your kind notice that I am an account holder in HDFC Bank, my A/c no. is 01031610001865 and has been operating the A/c for the last 3 years.

Therefore you are kindly requested to send my interest details on saving a/c from 01.04.2008 to 31.03.2009 for onward submission for income tax purpose before 31.07.2009.

I also request to send my corrrespondence to my residential address i/o company's address (ITC LTD).My residential address is :
Mr.Deepak Nirmalia
Ulhasnagar- 421001
Dist. Thane (Maharastra)
Tel 0251 2706132
MOBILE :9920094669

Prompt action in this regard is highly appreciated.

FROM :
DEEPAK NIRMALIA
CELL ;9920094669
MUMBAI

dear sir

i have a credit card of your bank my c.c. no. is 5176 3510 0425 5349 i am reciving my statment still 22nd date of each month but i have not recived statment of 15/07/2009 which will be due on 05/08/2009 so i request to you pls sent my this statment on my mail id t_shah83@yahoo.co.in so i know my due ammt.and pls note my mail id in your record and sent my my c c statment on my email id too.

i rajeev mehndiratta my loan a/c no. 1908058 has intimated you three times regarding full & final payment agnt. this loan. kindly let me know the exact amount payble to you so that i can do the needfull.

Dear sir, i having Hdfc saving accont no.05701140011236, Udupi Branch.

I am used Corporation bank ATM at Padubidri (Udupi) for cash withdrawal for Rs. 1800/- on dated 01/08/2009 .

Due to non networking, we cannot get cash for ATM machine, i will tried 4 times but result is same.

In next day i.e.02/008/2009 i cash withdraw 200/- but 1800/- deducted from my account.
i tried to give complaint customer service no.080-66003333, but it is not response.

So, Please reverse the cash i.e.1800/-

mob.no.9886333247

To,
The Manager,
HDFC Bank,
Hyderabad.

Sub: Deactivation of AIRTEL ECS Service.

I am SudhaRani, bearing HDFC a/c no.03171050063701.I request you to deactivate AIRTEL ECS Service.Mobile No.9177707913.I request you to treat this mail with high priority.Please do needful and try to implement this with effect from today.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,
B.Sudha Rani
A/C No.03171050063701

dear sir,

on 02.08.09 i purchased through my axis bank debit card for the amount of rs.1, 650.00 from prateek ; the optical plaza ; but wrongly shop owner debited Rs 16, 500.00 from my account . This shop has HDFC machine. Shop owner canceled(void sale) it after few min, but on 03/08/09 same amount was debited from my AXIS Bank account.Till date i have no trace of Rs 16, 500.00. please transfer the same amount to my AXIS Bank A/C or inform me to whom i will contact.my contact nos are 9868455096, 9013035333, 01125090314.

dear sir,

i am dharmendra pathak account no.07231710000362 .card no.4386242905714378
yesterday 5.8.09 on festival of rakhi i was going to faizabad in the way i found hdfc bank in barabanki which was closed .so i went to corporation bank jusd beside the hdfc bank which is situated in sama building .i have entered my hdfc card no.4386242905714378 for transaction of rs 1000/- but tarnsaction denied from corporation atm machine and autometically deducted 100/- from my hdfc account no.07231710000362 .
plz check wt happen with that & also refund my 100/- rs from corporation bank even i didn, t get money .
how can deduct the amount even that is the law u can transact cash from any bank atm machine .so plz check this matter & plz refund cash in my account back.

i have open a new account in hdfc bank in bangalore, airport road branch.i join ibm as a associate engineer..in that payrollmaynt statement i hav to fill the bank key.but when i enterd the 0075 its nt accepted.so plz help me regard this.its very urgen for me.tell me what is the bank key for this.

i would like to inform i have settled my credit card . i need settlement doucment& statement of credit card.i have settled 17.08.2009 onwards by cash payment.

T.K. CHANDRA SEKAR

Ac/No 3102
Bob Nerul branch
Navi-mumbai

I have 8% GOI savings Bonds, Issued by HDFC Bank and getting 1/2 yearly interest for Bond ledger A/c No. TBH51060094812 and TBH51060141379 from 2005 till last Feb-09 ECS brokerage is never deducted I was surprised to see at my Bob Nerul br. Navi-Mumbai Ac/No 3102 ECS Brokerage for GOI saving Bonds been deducted

I have asked my branch but they have not helped me in solving the matter they have said it is the mistake at your end, kindly look in to the above matter and do the needful.

Ramesh Kashyap

DEAR SIR, I HAVE A SALARY ACCOUNT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA SULTANPUR BANK CODE 0188 (U.P.) .I SHOULD LIKE TO SAY YOU THAT ON 02/05/2009 WHEN I TRIED TO WITHDRAW A SUM OF RS.10, 000/- FROM SULTANPUR LOCATED HDFC BAND ATM IS NEAR CITI NURSHING HOME THE AMOUT WAS NOT WITHDRAW BUT THE ACCOUNT WAS WRONG DEBITED AS RS. 10, 000/-
SO, I KINDLY REQUESTED TO YOU PLESE CHECK THE CORRECT ERROR AND FIND OUT ACTUAL REASON AND REFUND MY MONEY IN MY A/C NO. 30146529207.
IF YOU CONTACT ME MY EMAIL ID IS : tiwarikaoshleshkumar@yahoo.com
MOB: 09785636125
rsahu

I fed up with hdfc back services that is y I want to close my a/c - saving a/c

I opened A/c in HDFC bank 31/07/2009 with 40000 rupees
I did not receive My debit card pin no till date.
I complaint lots of time in your staff and courier but both of them did not give Satisfaction ans.
my A/C no is 00361930004745
ph no 9752022330

My EMP Code is CM14733, i worked 71 days in HDFC bank as a CSE last year ( joining date:06 nov 2008), but still i did get my salary, no one is giving responce.

My Emp id is CA20092, i joined HDFC bank in 26 feb 2009, i work 23 days, but i didnt get my salary till now, no one is giving responce even i fill all the form ...
Vikram ahuja HDFC Bank  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Credit card stolen - HDFC

I lost my credit card last Diwali . I also launched a complaint in customer care for blocking the card & sending a replacement card. I went outside delhi for 5-6 months & now i m receiving calls from collections stating that I owe Rs 1, 61, 000.
My acutual transaction on the card is Rs 50, 000 & I am ready to pay that . I checked with customer care there are three high amount transaction which wasn't made by me & will surely not have my signature on the slip.
My brother has paid Rs 30, 000 in the last few months on my behalf for the bills he recieved as he was unaware that my card was lost & because I am working so I fail to track my bills .
I have been getting collections calls for paying the amount .

They are abusing & shouting & not

Since 17th August, 2009 requesting over phone no.28564332 requesting to issue No dues certificate against my Card No.4346771002927110 having mail address 02-Ramashray CHS.Plot no.21, sector no.19, Opp D Mart Shopping, Nerul, navi Mumbai-400706, My Id no.3498218. Everyday replying that card debt executives viz.Mr.Rohan contact no.30751784, Mr.Sachin contact no.28249635, Mr.varde contact no.28249634, Ms.Aswani and Ms.Jyoti that your request has been forwarded and you will get reply within 24 hours and till date i did not get any favourable reply from any one.The said cerficate urgntly required. Pl reply over my email address immediatly.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Santoshkumar Ram Sonawane

HDFC Bank House
Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013.

SUB: MY MARUTI CAR WAS STOLEN IN 16/02/ 2007 AND YOUR RECOVERY EMPLOYIES ARE PINCHING ME.

RESPECTED SIR/ MAM,

I M B. S TANWAR. I M YOUR CLIENT OF CAR LOAN. I WAS TOOK A CAR LOAN FROM YOUR BANK IN 25-11-2005. OF RS 1, 70000./ AND MY CAR LOAN A/C NO. 2047012. MY CAR NO. HR-61 AQ 9646 WHICH WAS STOLEN IN 2007. I M SENDING TO YOU POLICE F. I R. COPY AND NON TRACKING LEETER OF POLICE (FINAL REPORT UNDER SECTION173, CRIMINIL PROCEDURE CODE)

PLEASE CLOSED MY LOAN AND IF YOUR RECOVERY EMPLOYE TORCHER ME THAN I GO TO CONSUMER COURT and also send your mail id where i send my fir copy and fianl report of criminal procedure code

REPLY MUST

THANKS

Dear All,

This is in regards to your employee Richa Sharma her mobile number is (9899199241) who called me regarding a collegue(Mr Pankaj Malik) of mine who once use to work in my company, and was initially enquiring about him, when i told her that i am not in touch with him any more, she told me if i will not give her the details of him she will send people at my place to recover the money. I believe this is shear harresement at her part and i would request you to kindly take some strict actions against her and want a written apologie from her, if you guys will not send me the confirmation within 5 working days i would file a case in the consumer cell against your bank.

This lady has my complete details of my home address and my mobile number and she threatend me that she will send people to my place.

Waiting for your response.

Varun Mathur
(9818883697)

helolo sir /madam
i m custmor of HDFC
i want to stop of dispatch statement on my address as soon as in monthly statement
i want to my statement only on my email id
nd my account no. is 01761140002165 nd my name is KETAN AHUJA ffrm rohtak..
regards