HDFC Bank - Customer care of HDFC

Himmat Sarvaiya
I have a savings account (AC no. 005671000006835 ) in HDFC Bank at Hughes Road Branch, Mumbai since 8 months. I also have debit account in the same branch. My performance is also very good as none of my cheques have bounced yet.
I recently applied for a personal loan of Rs.10, 00, 000 in my bank and was assured by the customer care that i was eligible to get the loan and was askedto show the papers.
Then suddenly these people rejected my application without a valid reason explained to me.I was totally shocked by this unproffessional behaviour of this bank.The costumer care department is also very rude and does not answer our queries satisfactorily. They also havent yet returned my papers.

On the same papers & same amount another bank is ready to pay me the loan.

I am well respected person in my society and am capable of paying back.

I want to know if the assurances that HDFC gives are just limited till their brochures.
I request the bank management to pay attention to this.

Yours Faithfully.
Himmat Sarvaiya.
9820926355.

Comments

sir
i have request for change my mailing address in mumbai in about dec 09 and applied for atm and net banking still i have not got any response my account no is 12511150027974 i want to change my address to
Vineet Kumar C/o Rajesh Kumar Dubey
2/22, Banwari Nagar
Chhibramau, Kannauj
UP- 209 720
kindly do it as fest as possible.

Sir
I have applied for change my mailing address and for new ATM and net banking for my account no.12511150027974 in dec 09 still i have not got any response my new mailing address is

Vineet Kumar C/o Rajesh Kumar Dubey
2/22, Banwari Nagar
Chhibramau, Kannauj
UP- 209720

Kindly change this as soon as possible. you can contact me on 09394562034.

res sir,
i am a advocate of meny cones and receved fees through cheque .i want due paymentes from sunderam fon. co ltd cheeni but they give me information that they send me payment through one cheque no is 52347 dated 05-07-2005 drwan on hdfc bank ltd rs 12500 rs
i cheque my all a/c detailes but no entery regarding this cheque no and amount
this information given me mr mohan agm of sunderam fin.co .on dated 02-09-2009
and i contect to ur udaipur branch on phone no 02942429134 and ur coustomers care no on this no miss nena talk with me and taken all information regarding this
so sir give me information hoe has receved this cheque payment and which a/c holder and where and when ?
i am a advocate in udaipur rajasthAN PLZ HELP ME TO GIVE REVELANT INFORMATION ME
sanjay kumar s shah
advocatate
554 s.m lodha complex
4th floor
court cicle udaipur rajasthan
dated 5th -02-2010

Dear sir my Akbar basha hdfc bank nri customer my atm card missing
My atm card bleak Account No. 02401560527329.atm Look atm card
My adders sand my .contract no.9870968996. This my internet banking
No ran my esteemed choke very problem dear sir net banking no open
Immediately my atm missing look atm card my esteemed sand email id
Thank you my hdfc bank. Nri customer m. Akbar basha sand my email
Kalam_jannt@yahoo.cam

PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION THAT CHEQUE NO 52347 DATED 05-07-2005 AMOUNT 12500 RS DRAWN ON HDFC BANK LTD ISUUED BY SUNDERAM FINCE CO LTD CHEENI CLERE IN MY ANY A/C ON MY NAME FROM UR UDAIPUR / RAJASTHAN BANK
GIVE ME INFORMATION EARLY
SANJAYKUMAR SHAH
ADVOCATE
554 S.M.LODHA COMPLEX 4TH FLOOR COURT CIRCLE UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN 313001CO NO, 09414158255

THIS INFORMATION GIN ME DATED -2-09-2009 BY MR MOHEN AGM LEGEL SUNDERAM FINCE. CO CHEENI WHEN I AM ASKING MY PAYMENT AND THIS IS WORONG INFORMATION AS PER MY BANK RECOURDES.

hi there,
just to add to that...the bank should officially give you a valid reason for the rejection, they cant go escape!!! also these banks check your credit rating with CIBIL-transunion...there is a score maintained every time you ask for credit/loan/default on card pmts etc...300-900 is the socre given 300 being lowest and 900 being highest...you need to maintain somethng over 450 to be elgble as good creditor...
options for you...
1-check the CIBIL website and ask for your credit report/score...
2-check with the lousy branch manager for the explaination...
3-go to the banking ombudsman and complain..check google for their website..

rgds rohan
976-8826586

hi there,
options for you...
1-check the CIBIL website and ask for your credit report/score...
2-check with the lousy branch manager for the explaination...
3-go to the banking ombudsman and complain..check google for their website..

rgds rohan
976-8826586

Ref: A/C 02191000038026
Client ID 6152779

Dear Sir / Madam,

Till date I have not received my Accounts statement for the month of December 2009.

So kindly request you to mail me the statement on my email ID at the earliest

Mahendra sethia

Dear Gentlemen/ Madam

Greetings from HOTEL GAIETY PALACE...

We need some information from your side as following.

ACCOUNT DETAIL

Name of Bank to Credit :- HDFC
Bank Address :- GK Part-2, LSC, New Delhi
City/State of Country :- New Delhi / India
Zip or Postal Code/ Country :- 110048
Bank Account Number :- 0272320002427
Beneficiary (name on bank account) :- HOTEL GAIETY PALACE
Swift Code :- HDFC0000027

Please give us the INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER CODE. It's very important to us. Please help us and revert back as soon as possible.

HOTEL GAIETY PALACE
A 14, Kailash Colony, Main Road,
New Delhi 110048
Ph. 011 29236065, 29232066, Fax. 29232064
E mail: gaietypalace@rediffmail.com
Website: www.gaietypalace.com

Iam sampath kumar somani a/c no -07431530003927
I requested for e-mail statement & i am receiveing the same, but unable to open it was asking for password which i have not set.
plese help me & i request you to send sms for every transaction on my mobile.
mobile no-9848464698
mancherial branch

I am having an savings account in hdfc bank chandigarh sector 35 branch my account number is 13141000178997, I am having this account from last 3 years and every month my father is depositing some money in my account from kolkatta. but now when my father has gone to hdfc bank in kolkatta to deposit the cash in my account the bank has refused to deposit the money in my account.

I just want to know why they have refused and now how the cash can be deposited in my account from kolkatta. As my father is not having any account in hdfc bank in kolkatta So please reply as it is very very urgent

Rupinder Kaur

My loan acc-14386484 .HDFC is asking me to pay for the fault that is done by HDFC it is MICR code issue which was written wrong by HDFC .I am very frustrated by the agents calling me again and again .
Ashish from 01145151492 is forcing us to pay this amount

My wife(josephine pricilla) holding credit card of HDFC bank we miss to pay one month payment, she got call from collection department from nugabakkam branch he start using vulgar language my wife really scared and she disturbed badly even am holding credit card of same bank i too felt bad to be a coustomer of this bank so we decided to close the card and even debit account in bank.i need that guy to me escalate to high level, i need to know there is quality check made on each call or not?
it think that guy name is mahadevan(not sure) we got call on satuarday 13/march/2010 12.15 pm. please take action i really scare of pathatic service of this bank.

my account 02401560411903 - Ramaswamy Premkumar
cust ID :" 23727400
debit card no:4386 2408 0380 4705
my account opened as NRE but NOW its NRO pls verify

Respected Sir,
I have an S.B.Account in HDFC Bank, Sector-5, Rohini;New Delhi-110085.My Account No.is 05521050900109 namely, Pankaj Gilotra.I couldn't understand the logic of some of the deductions made therein, resulting in de-moralization.Not only this, no detail is indicated in ATM Transaction Codes.The detail is as under.
1.04/07 ECD D 00.45
2.04/07 STD D 15.00
3.04/07 CMD D 150.00
4.11/12 DCD D 551.50
I may however submit Sir that such type of deductions are not resulting in any of my other accounts of different banks.After my interaction with yours staff of the above mentioned branch, I was told that it is an de-mat account and these are resulting due to Gold Debit Card being held by me.I would like to submit for yours kind information that the request for the same was not sent from me and Gold Debit Card too has not been used till to-date.I will be highly grateful Sir in case my eligibility is re-imbursed in my Savings.Any other query or document from my side may please be justified w.r.t above deductions made from my Savings.
Yours faithfully,
Pankaj Gilotra
(Ph No.9654334124)

sir i had salary+savings account in vellore branch. i want to change my account into kachipuram branch.. tell me the procedure

Want to statement of unit-Linked Young Star Plus-2 & I want to see my policy details.

sir / mam
my account no is03371050082295 on date 31 march my salary is credited in my acc.ammount is Rs.10, 642 this information is come on my mobile through mess. but on 1 april when i check my acc. there is only 4 Rs in my acc.why and plz reply and take action.

I am an Accouintant in a Company TREASURE. WE HAVE DEPOSITED 3 CHEQUES DRAWN IN FAVOUR OF TREASURE OF HDFC ACCOUNT & THE SAME GOT CLEARED FROM S.B.I. ACCOUNT NO.3026277200. BELOW GIVEN ARE THE CHEQUE DETAILS.

CH. NO. DATE AMOUNT
318008 21.06.08 55542.00
0066369 07.07.08 54310.00
073701 19.07.08 54310.00
KINDLY LET US KNOW THE DETAILS OF THE DRAWER OF THESE CHEQUES S OUR COMPANYS AUDIT IS HELD UP FOR WANTR OF THE DRAWERS DETAILS.
THANKS
INDER VIRMANI 9958379899 (DELHI)
Devendra Kumar Gupta HDFC Bank  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Stolen the credit card and withdraw the money from ATM - Personal on credit card of HDFC

The
The Manager
HDFC Credit Card

Sub : As inform earlir that credit card stolen by someone and withdrwan the money on my cards without having the password. (Credit card no 5289 4560 0054 2436)

This is to inform that my HDFC card has been stolen by someone since 25feb 2010 and next day has been withdrwan the transaction from atm without passward.

now next day i have called up to customer care fine the status and block card for the same. now as per adivce to CC that i have to go near police station and get FIR along with the necessary document and submit to near hdfc branch, afterthat i did the same and after some time hdfc guy came at my house and collected the xroxcopy same which has been posted to CC at banglore. now i have been asked so many times to customer care about the update status of my case now always getting the answer that under invesigation, meanwhile i didnt any clouser status from the credit card department but what happend the credit card department has been autodebit the minimum amount from my saving account against the investigation case.
how is it possible if case under the investigation why money has be debited my accounts without any preior information of customer.

This is very strong complaint againt the Bank and reverse the money whatever has been debited from my saving accounts otherwise will go to consumer forum for further course of action.

Devendra Gupta