HDFC Bank - Customer care of HDFC

Himmat Sarvaiya
I have a savings account (AC no. 005671000006835 ) in HDFC Bank at Hughes Road Branch, Mumbai since 8 months. I also have debit account in the same branch. My performance is also very good as none of my cheques have bounced yet.
I recently applied for a personal loan of Rs.10, 00, 000 in my bank and was assured by the customer care that i was eligible to get the loan and was askedto show the papers.
Then suddenly these people rejected my application without a valid reason explained to me.I was totally shocked by this unproffessional behaviour of this bank.The costumer care department is also very rude and does not answer our queries satisfactorily. They also havent yet returned my papers.

On the same papers & same amount another bank is ready to pay me the loan.

I am well respected person in my society and am capable of paying back.

I want to know if the assurances that HDFC gives are just limited till their brochures.
I request the bank management to pay attention to this.

Yours Faithfully.
Himmat Sarvaiya.
9820926355.

Comments

Dear Sir/mam,

I have a salary a/c in your sector: Kottivakkam (Chennai) branch. I am currently facing a problem where I am unable to make any online payments through net banking.I can transfer to third party accounts but unable to books tickets online and do online recharge.I have also gone to bank and they suggested to reset the password but that didn't help. I hope you help me out soon and keep the image of your good service and faith.

Yours Sincerely,

(Ravi Kumar)
A/c No. 05001140015725
N Jan 3, 2011 by
ankesh chandra

Regards Account activation corporate Salary pending last 10 days.
we have (four people) submitted paper against requirements to HDFC BANK on 18th DEC'10 & my salary has also been credited to the same account on 27th DEC'10.

I am in touch with local (Mr.Bhaskar & Mr. Kalol) & corporate Manager (Mr. Nishchay Sahgal) on daily basis but Till date my account is not activated & HDFC bank has no answer / time lines for resolution of this issue.

Branch is even help less as one word that HDFC CORPORATE PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONDING.

IF the issue is not resolved today, Then i will have to take certain steps against bank.

Launched complaint no to customer care- KOLO54911.

Account no- 06311051000495
N Jan 17, 2011 by
Devilhead HDFC Bank  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

No Proper Customer care - HDFC Bank

While depositing the Check it will ask the amount we are depositing, instead of 12,00,000 entered 1,20,000. I want to get it rectified but i have option to contact a person to clarify. Need help on this
N Jan 23, 2011 by
rajulakshmi12

Dear Sir

I have a savings account (AC no. 0761200038657 ) in HDFC Bank at Post Box 5106, Shankaranarayan Bldg,
25/1, M G Road, BANGALORE : 560 001
yesterday evening at 5.15PM I have drawn cash in canara bank ATM near Shivaji Nagar Bus stand ( Amout 2000/-)
but i received only 1600/-Rs Two no.s 500/-Rs in middle 1no. 100/Rs and then One 500/- Rs instade of Four No's 500/- Rs I received Three No's Five Huandred Rs and One Huandred Rupees please advice what I have to do Now.
umang kumar

sir i have a saving a/c no 00031000360614. the bank change the minimum balane amt but the bank not informed me & bank charge minimum balance charge from my a/c.please reverse all the minimum balance charge.i assure that i maintain the minimum balance.reply me soon in my email.

thankyou
umang kumar
sas_umang@rediffmail.com
yatharth10

THE HDFC BANK LTD Date 24.01.2011
HEAD OFFICE
MUMBAI

Sub:- Request to reopen A/C no-0271050179876

With due regards, I beg to say that I was opened salary account by your M Block GK-2 New Branch on behalf of Glaxy Commericial Ltd M Block, GK-2, New Delhi few years back. That account was in operation before one year. I made transaction through that account. Suddenly the above said account has been closed from your end without any prior intimation or information.
Further I want to humbly request you to reopen the above said account that I could operate that account.

With Regards
Sanjeev Kumar
S/o Sh. Shyam Sunder
Mob:9810600434
email id observation40@yahoomail.com
KSC Tongden

I want to know the latest balance in my HDFC Savings Account. My account number is 4201000033304 at M. G. Marg, Gangtok Branch, Sikkim. Would be very grateful if you could email me with the latest statement of accounts please. My email id is karmascty@gmail.com

N Feb 2, 2011 by
yatharth10

To, Date. 02.02.2011
HDFC Bank Limited

Sub: Request to reopen Saving Account No-0271050179876

With due regards, I, Sanjeev Kumar, S/o Sh. Shyam Sunder R/o C-37, Sector-9, Vijay Nagar, Ghazibad, I beg to say that I was opened the above said account through your GK-2, New Delhi Branch On behalf of Glaxy Commericial Ltd the account was in operation before one year before 3 month when I went to your RDC, Raj Nagar Ghaziabad Branch to deposit money, I came to know that account is being closed from your end without my consent or knowledge.

So I request you to kindly reopen the above said account.

With Regards

HDFC Bank,
Jubilihills Branch,
HYDERABAD.
SUB: An application for interest amount. Req- Reg
REF: 1. Bond Ledger No: TBH51060081304.
2. My application dated 24th Dec., 2010.
3. My application dated October 2010 with court documents and zerox copies.
4. Number of mails from Raja. R. Kallepalli -9347454953, Portfolio Man
LAS, HDFC Bank, Lakidikapul, Hyderabad.
5. Number of mails from Kiran Kumar -9502556090, HDFC Bank, Jublihills branch
and through Application on 20th jan., 2011.
6. Sent number of calls and mails to Chennai : Sri Vidhya Ganehs Ram, Yenkaiah,
Devika, Deepika : 044- 28477079/033/073/058
------------------
I, Vanda Rajitha had deposited amount of Rs. 1, 00, 000/- in HDFC Bank Jubilihills branch on dated 7th Oct., 2004. Bond No. TBH51060081304. Till now I have received recently only half yearly interest of Aug 2008 and half yearly interest of Aug 2010 on date 4th Dec., 2010 holding cheque No’s: 160168, 160169 respectively.
I did not receive any kind of the interest from dated 7th October 2004 to October 2010. Inspite of mailing and calling them plenty of times, there was no proper response from them. We were been trying from a long time and we are loosing our patience. So, I request you to kindly consider my application and do the needful as early as possible. All the details are enclosed in the references.
Date: 21-02-2010. Yours sincerely,
ANDHRA PRADESH.
N Mar 14, 2011 by
m.ravichandranpush

H.D F.C.BANK

I have availed home loan at 2003. my loan A/C.NO MA/1227722. I have completed my home loan EMI on

2008 jun. EMI amount is RS1, 308. so I have not received my '0' balance certificate still now. so kindly

send my above mention certificate as earlyst time. You have to send my postal address or mail id

15/31 parthasarathyswamy street triplicane chennai 600005.

THANKINGYOU

FROM

M.RAVICHANDRAN
N Mar 21, 2011 by
kamescq0

TO CUSTOMER CARE
HDFC BANK

An ATM CARD (CARD NO. 4214 2405 1303 1801) WAS ISSUED IN THE NAME OF KAMESHWAR PRASAD LINKED TO MY SAVING A/C NO.00881000159074. THE PASSWORD OF THIS ATM CARD HAS NOT RECIEVED BY me till date.PL.ISSUE PASSWORD & SEND TO MY MAILING ADDRESS;

KAMESHWAR PRASAD
kameshwarprasad.2007@rediffmail.com
kameshwarprasad@ntpc.co.in
N Apr 8, 2011 by
singhdamodar01 HDFC Bank  - Maharashtra, India

money deduction without customer permission - damodar kumar

I checked my account details for my Reliance prepaid connection - 8055572841 on 8/4/2011 at 8:30 am and I found some money deduction. When I checked with the Reliance customer care they said I activated some service and they have deducted Rs. 30 from my balance. When I wanted to register a complaint with the customer care as I had not activated any service they said that the service was activated on 7/4/2011 at 6:30 pm and they are not ready to lodge my complaint. But I never activated any service and I never got any confirmation from Reliance stating that some service is activated and amount is deducted from my balance. I want the amount to be refunded as I never activated any service .Please help me as well as those people who are suffering from this.
N Apr 9, 2011 by
arihantbathware@yahoo.com

The Chief General Manager,
HDFC Bank,
Head Office

my car lone a/c no. is 15386498 my name is prakash chand hirawat i need loan repayment schedule.
pls send my details on my email arihantbathware@yahoo.com

Thanking You,
Your's Faithfully
mr. prakash chand hirawat
loan no.15386498
N Apr 11, 2011 by
Hariharann.

As my debit card No.00311050020373 expires on July 2011 .Hence I requested
you kindly arrange to provide a new credit card/debit card.

With regards,

P.Hariharan.
N Apr 18, 2011 by
JAGRUT H SHAH

My file No is 0221LA2355561 FOR TWO WHEELER loan from centurian bank in 2005.06 and loan is repaid around Dec 2006. I require no objection certificate and RTO book if lying with your custody.

Please reply me at mail id hemant221156@yahoo.co.in
Jagrut H Shah
D Apr 30, 2011 by
kartar Sandil

Dear Sir, I am a saving acoount holder of your esteemed bank vide account No. 06051000018452. On 21th April 2011, I submitted form to open a savings account of Minor son Mr. Vishal sandil. A period of 10 days has been elapsed, but your bank could not opened an account.
On 24th Apr 2011, I submitted documents to convert my account No. 06051000018452 as joint account with my wife Mrs. Neelam Sandil. It is still pending.
My Niece Mrs. Saroj Kumari recently has opened an account No. 05261000104770. She deposited her two Cheques bearing machine No.961056 for Rs. 21, 750/- and Cheque No. 962662 for Rs. 4, 850/- of HDFC Branch, Sonepat (Haryana) at GT Road Phagwara (Pb) branch on 20th April 2011.
Extremely sorry to inform you that the above mentioned problem are still pending. Please clear that should be faith on HDFC in future or close all the accounts.
Thanking you. sir
N May 5, 2011 by
Yadav Nikhilkumar

I had opened the Saving A/c 01831070000739., with "0" balance provision.

Bank had added the condition of minimum 10, 000/- balance, without my writing consent.

Now bank had deducted AQB charges, by reason that "not maintaining sufficient Balance in Saving A/c"

On complaining today (05-05-2011), it is advised that "you have to give the application for 0 balance"

I want to credit back, whatever WRONGLY deducted from my Saving A/c 01831070000739.
N May 24, 2011 by
Nazeer Hussain J`

The Manager
HDFC Bank.

This is Nazeer Hussain, Iam opening salary account in our HDFC Bank Triplicane branch on 13/05/2011 but till date iam not getting my account number sir. I urgently need my account number sir.
So please kindly give me the account number as soon as possible.

Thanking you !!!

By.
Nazeer Hussain J
Triplicane, Chennai.
N May 26, 2011 by
ashsm HDFC Bank  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Debit card not returned - HDFC Bank

On 23rd May 2011, my Citibank debit card was stuck in HDFC ATM machine at CMH road, Indiranagar branch and I immediately filled an complain form and dropped into complaint box. Also I contacted HDFC customer care and informed them about the situation, they did confirm me that debit card will be returned to me within 3 working days (complaint no. BAN006309). However, no response from the HDFC Bank executive. Again On 26th May I visited the HDFC bank to enquire about my debit card but the Bank executive wasn't co-operative and they said me that debit card was not able to track/found.

I will have to end up paying charges for applying new debit card which is not fair enough as it was due HDFC faulty machine. Hence, I request for appropriate action against HDFC Bank for their negligence behavior which has caused me lot of inconvienence.

Ashwin S M
N May 31, 2011 by
public001 HDFC Bank  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

WORST ANSWERING - HDFC BANK MG ROAD BRANCH

Mg Road HDFC Branch, Counter No.3(sure ), Mr.Rupesh (i think his name is rupesh)who deals current account. even in counter 15 first a HDFC lady told she dont have any such income tax forms,..this rupesh told they dont o such work at all(for paying tax through hdfc banking)
He doesnt know what the customer is asking, he is not fit enouch to work in bank jobs,
he dosent know how to talk to customers,
customers deosnt know many proces..to help them (public) only these people are given responsible jobs and work,. but instead of helping with patience, they are behaving very badly..

HDFC Bank - Customer care of HDFC