HDFC Bank Credit Card Dept. - No body giving proper response as my salary account put a hold against my settled credit card long back.
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW MAIL THAT I AM KEEPING SENDING TO THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOBODY RESPONDING FROM THE BANK SIDE. I AM LOOSING MY PATEINCE. I AM A FAMILY PERSON HAVING 0.00 BALANCE IN MY SALARY ACCOUNT NOW. I AM NOT ABALE TO MEET MY FAMILY EXPENSES AS WELL AS OTHER COMMITMENTS.......
KINDLY HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM......
from RAJIB CHATTERJEE <email@example.com> hide details 9:40 pm (11 minutes ago)
date Dec 9, 2009 9:40 PM
subject 'HBL=008-476-314' Please release my salay account # 00761140095222 of HDFC Bank against Credit Card # 5176-5210-0446-2935.
I would like to bring your valuable knowledge to some incidents with regards to my aforesaid subject:-
1) My credit card account( Credit Card # 5176-5210-0446-2935) is no where related with my newly opend salary account(00761140095222).
2) I got my settlement letter dated 24-01-2009 duly signed by me as well as counter signed by Mr. David (Emp# D0869). and my salary account got opened in 05-10-2009.
3) I had handed over all my post dated EMI cheques for Rs.(8,500/-each X 06) i.e. for total Rs. 51,000/- ( As per attached details) on the same day to Mrs. Nitu Sharma who offered me for this settlement at Old Airport Road Branch, HDFC Bank on 24-01-2009.(refer attachment). NOW SHE IS NOT PICKING MY CALLS.
4) All my cheques dated was last day of the respective calendar month. As because I get my salary on the last working day of that particular calendar month.
5) All my cheques got cleared without any harrasment or delayness from my issuing bank, Axis Bank, Marathahally Branch as well as from my side. No cheques were dishonoured from my bank. And all the cheques were under your bank custody not with me at all. And this is their resposibility to put into the bank on agreed time. Nothing was left to my hand.
6) For the first payment they given me back the 1st EMI cheque for Rs.8,500/- vide No-019408 dated 31-01-2009 and taken the payment by cash from me against receipt no-4101910 dated 31-01-2009.(refer attacchment)
7) Before making those payments, Mrs. Nitu Sharma proposed me to pay some token money as advance to start this settlement process and I made a payment for Rs.11,000/- by cash vide receipt no-3924707 dated 27-12-2009 for Rs.10,000/- and 3924705 dated 27-12-2009 for Rs.1,000/-.(refer attachment)
8) I have not got any account statement till date from your bank. I require my updated account statement needs to be mailed by considering of the total payment made of Rs. 62,000/- against of my credit card dues.
9) Why my salary account got blocked without any prior intimation to me. As per RBI CBIL policy no bank is having this authority to put any hold to any customer's account without giving any prior notice to that customer.
10) Nobody is responding properly to my emails as well as over the phone. On 05-12-2009 I visited to Hdfc Bank Credit Card Dept branch at Richmond Road. Nobody responded properly to my issue.
11) I am a married person and only one earning member to my family. Now I don't have any money to meet my family commitments as well as my other commitments. So kindly advice me what needs to be done from my side to get my salary back to my salary account?
12) I WANT TO KNOW WHY MY SALARY ACCOUNT GOT BLOCKED WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION. AND WHEN THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE RELEASED.
I AM REALLY LOOSING MY PATIENCE TO LEVE MY NORMAL LIFE. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO GET MY MONEY BACK TO MY SALARY ACCOUNT AND RELEASE THAT ACCOUNT AT THE EARLIEST. PLEASE LISTEN TO MY REQUEST AND REVERT ASAP.
With Warm Regards,
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail