HDFC Bank Credit Card - Reissue of Blocked Credit Card with enhanced Limit

Aaryyan on Jul 2, 2011
As the request is been sent to HDFC Bank Credit Cards Division on 22nd June, 2011
And its been delivered on the next day still they are awaiting for the receipt.
I cant understand why they are pretending lyk this.
How much time it will take to enhance the limit of Credit card and reissue the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE:'HBL=012-393-175' Credit Cards NetBanking Details

Sat, July 2, 2011 6:59:30 PM

HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support <customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com>
To: Vishal Sharma <k.vishalsharma@ymail.com>

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding card reissue and limit enhancement.

We understand from your e-mail that you you have forwarded a letter regarding the reissue of your credit card. We wish to inform you that we are still awaiting the receipt of your letter sent by you. Upon receipt of the same we will do the needful and intimate your regarding the same.
Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail is 11183666478

Incase you seek further assistance or clarification, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Executives at any of our 24 hour Call Center telephone numbers mentioned in the below URL.

Assuring you of our best service at all times,

Gracy Rajesh
Customer Service Officer

Re: 'HBL=012-393-175' Credit Cards NetBanking Details

Sat, July 2, 2011 12:16:48 AM

Vishal Sharma <k.vishalsharma@ymail.com>
To: HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support <customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com>

600012366645.jpg (37KB)

Please check the enclosed attachment as it confirms that the courier has been received on your side.

Details are as follows :

Fri, July 1, 2011 6:51:56 PM

HDFC Bank Credit Cards Support <customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com>
To: "k.vishalsharma@ymail.com" <k.vishalsharma@ymail.com>
Dear Mr. Sharma,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your mail regarding reissue and limit enhancement on your HDFC Bank credit card account.

We observe from your e-mail that you have forwarded the letter for the same.

We observe from our records that we are not in receipt of your letter as on date.

On receipt of your letter, we will process your request and intimate you accordingly.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail is 11182569345.

In case you seek further assistance or clarification, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Executives at any of our 24 hour Call Center telephone numbers mentioned in the below URL.

Assuring you of our best service at all times,

Abilaasha S
Customer Service Officer

Reissue of Blocked Credit Card with enhanced Limit

Comments

vikram khare Credit Card  - India

re-issue the credit card - Credit Card

R/ SIR

MY CENTURIAN CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN LOST, MY CARD NO IS 44434100683970, KINDLLY BLOCK THIS CARD, AND RE ISSUE THE MY NEW CARD AND SEND ON MY NEW ADDRESS _ PLOT NO 113, BHAGWATI HOMES, NOV NIVESH COLONY, GANGA NAGAR GARHA JABALPUR, M.P. MY CELL NO. IS O9827279626
vikram khare Credit Card  - India

re issue the card - credit card

R/Sir
my cbop card has been lost, my card no. is.4443410068397007, kindlly block this carrd and re-issue the my new card, on this address my new add. is (MY FATHERname is badri prasad khare)
PLOT NO. 113
NOV NIVESH COLONY, BHAGWATI HOMES
GANGA NAGAR, GARHA JABALPUR M.P.
PIN CODE 482003
MO. NO. 09827279626

MY OLD ADD.IS.- FLAT NO 201, GATE NO. 4 SQURE
WRIGHT TOWN JABALPUR M.P.
PIN CODE 482001
MO. NO. 09827279626
venkat polagaani Credit Card  - India

re issue card - Credit Card

my card no 4476 9299 9444 8915 my card was expired last year ple issue me new card my new mobile no 9700656900
Vikrant V Zemse HDFC Bank  - India

Card Blocked - HDFC Bank

HDFC has issued me new debit card but even though i have not received it bank has blocked my existing card now i am not able to withdraw the money
N Jun 20, 2013 by
joshuacalvin

The bank people are very lazy i think, recently i applied for the re-issue of the card but it's been nearly 20days, they say thaat they haven'e received the form which i dropped.

Customer care guys say that they received the forn the mails which i receive form the grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com is as below.

Dear Mr.Calvin,

This is with reference to your recent email dated 17/06/2013 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

We wish to inform you that we are looking into your concerns raised regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account and shall respond to you within 5 business days. We request you to bear with us in the interim.

Please feel free to write to us at: grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com for further assistance / clarifications that you may require in this regard.

Kindly note the query reference number for this correspondence is 13169213818

They repetedly send the same mail when ever i ping for the status.

The worst service from HDFC bank credit card team

Dear Mr.Pandari,

This is further to your e-mail dated 11/06/2013 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

Please feel free to contact us at: 040 - 61606161 or write to us at: grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com for any further assistance / clarification that you may require with regard to your credit card and we shall be glad to assist you.

Kindly note the query reference number for this correspondence is 13159805755

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Arun C

Senior Manager - Correspondence

Credit cards
N Feb 26, 2014 by
anjan ghosh 7

DEAR SIR,
My credit card has been blocked due to a dispute . card no. 4617-8630-0614-1129 . requesting to reissue my card .
same address . mobile no.-9330939723 .
N Jul 17, 2014 by
sinoshh

dear sir
my credit card has been blocked. card no 4617863006237638 So please reissue the credit card, , for The same address.
mob ;9650099154, 9711785941 and am attaching my photo proof