HDFC Bank / Personal Loan - PERSONAL LOAN STATEMENT

vinodaman_technip
I applied for personal loan amounting Rs. 5,00,000/- in December 2009 and loan amount was got credited in my HDFC bank saving account in the month of January 2010. From February onwards I am paying EMI on regular basis through ECS.

But, till date I have not received any loan statement , sanction letter of loan etc. from the bank. Now, I require the mentioned details as well as Personal loan schedule statement at the earliest for some specific purpose .

My Personal loan accoun No. is 15897235 . The tenure of loan is 3 years.

Please help and kindly forward the loan statement as well as personal loan schedule statement through e-mail. .

Vinod Kumar

REF NO. : 14758566

DATE : 10.03.2008

LOAN VALUE: RS.400000.00

EMI : Rs.14464.00

Based on the furnished informations, please send loan
AMORTIZATION SCHEDULE for my loan, immediately.

R. AYUBKHAN.
Mass Audios, No.97/86, Dragon Plant,
II floor, Flat "C",
SOUTH WEST BOAG ROAD,
T. NAGAR, CHENNAI.

he can't bordit - Personal Loan

my persnal a/c on manten on your patiala office my cheqe is clear on advance month of may but i come on your office daily & phone to every 15 mint to mr bali phone no is 0175-5063558
but i am not setifide i am 63 year old my husband death on feb month but your patiala office not share my problem i said my total amount will be given sir pls solw this matter sir your office
maid to carge on advance chehqe it is defalt on your office sir pls solw this matter my mobile no is +91-98889-52816

Loan Statement - Personal Loan

Please send my personnal loan statement immediately.

Loan No 10258627

Srinivasa Reddy
gautam chnagedia Personal Loan  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

statement of loan account not received - Personal Loan

we have taken a persnal loan in june2009 since we are just geting sms alerts of instalmens. plese help me. how can I contact you? where is the nearest branch from shanivar peth so that i can colect my statment & intrest cerificate of loan account.
my add: GAUTAM PAPER MART 387,shanivar peth,shriram aprt, pune 30.email:grchngedia1984@gmail.com

I had applied of Rs. 3, 00, 000 for personal loan. I really need that amount on urgent basis. They have collected by Doc. and i have summited all thye doc. but for a msall reason they have rejected my file because i am working in Bharti Airtel Ltd in Pune on a Adecco Payroll. I said to him i have to give you Letter from Bharti Airtel Ltd. that i am, working here from last 2 years. and i have a salary account in HDFC from Last 2 yers as a good customer, but they are not agree. plz suggest what i do.

please send my personnalloan statement of ref.no.16124875

MY HDFC PERSONAL LOAN AC NO 16161836 PLZ GIVE ME A STATMENT

Hi i am sathish from coimbatore. i have applied the personal loan in Hdfc bank. I tried three times. But they told you are not eligible for getting loan

1 st attempt reject reason - my company like bpo company
2 st attempt reject reason - I gave the all the documents to that person. That person missed my previous employment proof, at that time one week i went out station. so i cant follow up with that person (But that person told you have Eligible to getting loan 3.25 Lac but your employment proof only missing). Due to my personal work i cant follow so my application rejected. That's fine.

3 st attempt reject reason - I gave all the documents, they told one cheque was bounced in 2007. so you are NOT Eligible to get loan

What the hell in this process.

Aug 2010: One person told my company BPO thats why
Oct 2010: One person told everything is clear. your previous employment is missing
Dec 2010: One person told cheque was bounced so You are not eligible.

Note:

All their answers in same location. What the ... Process of HDFC bank personal loan ?.

I am waited more than 4 months. They are playing with me because they need to login count for particular month. so i am the play ball in their ground.

Rules :

cheque should not be bounced. That's fine.

In 2007 i am fresher, my salary is 5000

Now i have around 3.6 years exp. i am getting more than 26000.

so i am not eligible to get loan from HDFC bank in future also?

Why i need to Loyal with HDFC bank ?
Why I need to maintain the salary account in HDFC ?

waste of time..

Thanks HDFC Bank LTD.

Good approach to your classic customers
N Jan 30, 2012 by
AADIGHE Personal Loan  - Gujarat, India

STATEMENT - Personal Loan

MY LOAN ACCOUNT NO. IS LCO22711002307163. DATE IS 13.9.2008. PLEASE SEND ME STATEMENT UPTO TENURE OF 48 MONTHS. ALSO INFORM ME WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR ANOTHER LOAN FROM YOUR COMPANY AS I HAVE PAID EMIS REGULARLY. ASHISH A DIGHE, VADODARA
N May 4, 2012 by
Prof. (Dr.) S. M. Tadkodkar

Please send my personnal loan statement immediately.
No. 531504347 dated July 2005
vardeborcartadcodcar@gmail.com

To,
M/s Mahendra Kotak Car Finance
N May 5, 2012 by
T GOPAL RAO

I applied for personal loan amounting Rs. 1, 00, 000/- in August 2009 and loan amount was got credited in my SBI bank saving account in the month of Sep 2009. From October onwards I am paying EMI on regular basis through ECS.

But, till date I have not received any loan statement from the bank. Now, I require the Personal loan schedule statement at the earliest for some specific purpose .

My Personal loan accoun No. is 15329210 . The tenure of loan is 3 years.

Please help and kindly forward the s personal loan schedule statement through e-mail. .

T. GOPAL RAO
Mail ID : raot.gopal@email.com, mobile no.9935640316
D Oct 19, 2012 by
chitra phuloria

applied for personal loan amounting Rs. 5, 00, 000/- in November 2011 and loan amount was got credited in my HDFC bank saving account in the month of November 2011. From January onwards I am paying EMI on regular basis.

But, till date I have not received any loan statement, from the bank. Now, I require the Personal loan schedule statement for some specific purpose .

My Personal loan account No. is 20153702 . The tenure of loan is 3 years.

Chitra
N Nov 4, 2012 by
Arjun.Prasad

My Personal loan account No. is 21518897 . The tenure of loan is 4 years.

Arjun Prasad

e-mail id:- arjunp441@gmail.com.
D Dec 27, 2012 by
murugesh83

My Personal loan account No. is 22125643 . The tenure of loan is 3 years.

My Car Top loan account No. is 23014937 . The tenure of loan is 3 years.

Please help and kindly forward the loan statement as well as personal loan and car top loan schedule statement through My Home Address.

P.B.Chinnavenkata raja
N Mar 24, 2013 by
k balamurugan

Please help and kindly forward the personal loan statement for my mail address loan account no 21125658

Mail id : tejebalaamurugan@gmail.com

K.Balamurugan
N Apr 27, 2013 by
vijayelectrical3

DEAR SIR,

please give me a LOAN SANCTION LETTER COPY AND 1.10.2012 TO 19.10.2013, TILL DATE STAEMENT AND, 36 MONTH LOAN EMI DETAILS-SENT YOU MAIL IMMTLY, USED FOR IT PURPOSE,

till time not received statement,

REGARDS,
YOURS TRULLUY,
KESAVAMUNUSAMY ELUMALAI A/C NO, 22485370
CELL NO.9840392669
N May 28, 2013 by
$Ved2507

Dear Sir

I am availing a personal loan of Rs. 3 Lacs vide loan account no.21579026 from your Bank for the period of 3 years.

I need repayment schedule statement on my mail Id i.e. vbsonar25@yahoo.co.in

Pl. do the needful and oblige.

Vedprakash
9320686839
N Aug 28, 2013 by
vijay100bhosale

Please help and kindly forward the personal loan statement immediately for my mail address loan account no. 21258539

emai id- vijaybhosale100@gmail.com
N Dec 20, 2013 by
YashSC

I applied for personal loan amounting Rs. 1, 00, 000/- in December 2013 and loan amount was got credited in my HDFC bank saving account in the month of December 2013.

But, I have not received any loan statement, sanction letter of loan etc. from the bank. Now, I require the mentioned details as well as Personal loan schedule statement at the earliest for some specific purpose .

My Personal loan account No. is 26492847 . The tenure of loan is 3 years.

Yashwant Singh Chandel
Email ID : yash.iaf08@gmail.com
N Dec 24, 2013 by
rajkumargandhi

Please send my personal loan status EMI Statement up to this month .

Personal loan account number :24071654

Either Possible you can sent e-mail statement every EMI, rajgsigmabyte@ggmail.com

Rajkumar G