HDFC Car Loan - REQUEST FOR OUR ACCOUNT STATEMENT OF ALTO CAR LOAN

RAM SINGH
21 H-1, RAJEEV NAGAR,
CHARARI, LAL BANGLA, HERJENDER NAGAR
KANPUR

[Mar 25, 2014] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

herrasment - HDFC Car Loan

even submitting all the docements bank officers are continuously herrasing me by sending SMS and by calling reference. my account details are A/c no: 11737336.
Earlier also i have given the same complaint to you .Now expecting you reply.
m€y number 09898049683

FOR MY CAR EMI STATMENT - AUTO LOAN/ALTO CAR

.DEAR SIR/MADAM I HAVE taken an alto car loan from BANK OF PUNJAB, but BANK OF PUNJAB takeoverd, now in HDFC BANK LTD. SO i have not any information about my instalment.NOW about my car loan, I HAVE Recived a notice from hdfc bank ltd.at 29/11/2008 /.i failed to pay the whole of the amount but i paid the instalment and i paying regular my instalment by cheq.of S.B.B.J BANK. PLS. I reqvested to you pls send me my loan account statment at my email id; lalit_arora1979@yahoo.com .MY CAR LOAN AC. NO.IS; 91458912 and my reg. no.is HR 27/9200 .PLS SENDmy statment urgent .THANKING YOU, LALIT ARORA my mobile no.is 09783830451, 09828420117 .

I HAVE CLEAR ALL THE DUES AGAINST MY CAR LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER 1994219

PLEASE SEND ME MY ACCOUNT STATEMENT ON URGENT BASIS ON MY ABOVE MENTIONED E MAIL ID

I HAVE CLEAR ALL THE DUES AGAINST MY CAR LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER 1994219

Dear Concern,

I took used car loan from your bank two years back and i am paying my duse in time evary month but some of your Ex. Ms Adity Sharma saying that there are some Rs 500.00 is still pending could you tel me these 500.00 is for what sould i pay. my M. No is 09915779744 and my mail id is s_amit_rana@yahoo.co.in & rana.amit@hfclconnect.com.

DEAR SIR I WANT MY ALTO CAR LOAN ACCOUNT STATEMENT TILL NOW EITHER MY e MAIL ID OR AT MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.& HOW I GET ACOUNT DETAILS FROM INTERNET.

Dear HDFC team,
please arrange to mail back my account statement at my e mail id.
my account number is 10430801.

Sunit Mahajan

Read what customers are saying. Visit Now and Find out morel

DEAR SIR I WANT MY SANTRO CAR LOAN ACCOUNT STATEMENT TILL NOW EITHER MY e MAIL ID.

dear sir plz send me statement

Dear HDFC team,
please arrange to mail back my account statement at my e mail id.imm it is very urgent, and i also request you to kindly, to show me the calcualtion of my EMI, what is rate of interest u calculate
my account number is 11372307.
pls do this needful very urgent.

DEAR SIR

I WANT MY SANTRO CAR LOAN ACCOUNT STATEMENT START TO UP TO DATE WITH INTREST DETAIL EITHER MY e MAIL ID info@optindia.in

PLZ SEND MY STATEMENT AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

THANKING YOU

SUDERSHAN NAGAR

Sir, I am DIPAK MUKHERJEE and my car Loan Account No.is 1314611. I always keep sufficient fund in my bank account in the United Bank of India, BP Marg branch, CR Park, New Delhi-110019. My all EMI were recovering smoothly without any difficulty.
But few days ago some persons from HDFC collection centres came to my house and started putting allegation of bouncing of cheques when there is existing sufficient funds already in my account in the United Bank of India, BP Marg branch, CR Park, New Delhi-110019. They were telling that MICR Nos are not there on few checks. Then I enquired the matter from my bank when the manager of the United Bank of India told me that nothing has been informed to them and no cheque has been sent to them which are said to have been bounced. The allegation of mistake in MICR number is correct, if it so then HDFC bank must send those cheques to our UBI Bank's Address ( which is written on the cheque ) for verification and money transaction purpose like earlier old system within the validity period of the cheques.

If any doubt is coming in their mind still now they must send the cheque immediately to us like before. No penalty should be paid by the customer as sufficient fund is already there in the customer's account and the validity of cheque is also there for necessary enquiry for HDFC bank. Hence HDFC bank shoiuld immediately send the cheque to us for verification.

Sir, it my request you may please do the needful so that no penalty should be imposed on me and all pending questionable cheques should be cleared by the HDFC Bank at an earliest.

I will be highly grateful to you if problem is solved as early as possible.

Kindly arrange to send my Car Loan Statement till date in the given email address.
Yours faithfully,
Sunita Tamang

My account number for your convenience retreiving statement of Alto Car Loan taken 2 years back may be mailed on the above mentioned email id.
Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

bindu

no statement send to me - CAR LOAN

respeted sir,
my car loan account no. is LASJP00012011058 i had take a car loan from dewas icici agency branch ujjain [m.p.].innov.2007. on mahindra bolero plus model. the loan amount is about 400000. emi that they told me about 8790*60, so i gave them cheuques but they r deuducting rs.11081per month from jan.2008 without giving any information, i didnt reacived any information or any statement or any official statement from your company. i regurlary paying my my EMI from jan.2008. but i do not have any written material about my loan, i dont know that how many installments i have to pay, what is the rate of intrest, & I dont get any statement about my loan, please send me my loan policy, my loan sataement, etc,
my name & adds. narendra shivhare,
behind sikarwar tractors,
station road, shajapur [m.p.] 465001
mob. 9826762098, 9893493209

pl give me stetment of car loan account By name of Adhikrao B Dhane Car no MH-06 4323 for forclose loan

Hi !!

I Yash Pal Arora had taken a Car loan of amounting from ur bank (Loan account no is 15029401) on
21st June'09. Two instalements has already paid sucessfully (first in advance & IInd on
6th Aug'09 through ECS).

Its surpising that till today i had not recd any single document from ur side of such loan taken by me / No receipt of payment made by me.

As without getting all the documents/information its difficult for me to repay the loan amount in future.

Pls look intom matter urgently.

Yash Pal Arora
+91-9868876674
0124-3955004

Sir, i am satish Pawar and my car loan a/c no.11450180.and i want account statment in the year 2008/09
pl. send me the in my email id ashirwadfab@rediffmail.com.

thank you, .