HDFC Personal Loan - worst service from a reputed bank

Sunitha Thota
Hdfc Personal loan department is the worst department of hdfc entire division.Nobody respond properly to customer calls and neither they pick up calls.I applied for a loan 1 month back.continously i recieved calls from hdfc until i signup agreement with them.Before i was told by sales person siddharth that an offer is going for TCS employees where in intrest rate is 14.5% and preclosure is 2% and processing fee as 2%...But later on in the agreement the preclosure amount was given as 4 %.On the day of agreement ,siddharth forcebly made me sign up agreement and said that later on he will check on the deduction and right from the day he is not available on any calls and prachi the customer care person never picks up calls.i have never seen such a worst service from any other banks..its a fraud bank.I have been disappointed with your customer care serivce. Sort out this issue at earliest.I sincerely request HDFC to sort out such irresponsible employees and suspend them to keepup company';s reputation.please take a complaint on siddharth (Andheri branch no:9920144229);prachi (from customer care dept. no:022-30876149).Please contact me on 9833900291..Please take this on a very serious note.

Comments

ramesh

Hdfc Personal loan department is the worst department of hdfc entire division.I applied for a loan 1 month back.Past 1 month continously i recieved calls from hdfc , that your loan is approved and today or tomorrow we will credit your money , same message i getting every day.Any way for some investements only i applied for a loan, ok i can manage this.if am applying for some medical expenses or any other urgent thing ,what we will do...They are competing with icici bank.I am cleary telling icici is far better than this,even govt banks are better than this worst bank.
Now 40 days over,today i got a call your money today evening we will credit ...x..y ..z bla bla...
i know this is not going to happen.I dont know they need any bribe or not...let us seee.any i will update the information to you...

ya... i too applied for Preapproved personal loan of 1 lakh from HDFC on 17th dec 2009. i got the call after 1 week and they said they've reduced the loan amount to 75, 000 and the reason was my repay period is 12 months.they want me to increase the repay period to 2 years to get 1 lakh. then i told them to process only 75000. i've given all my proofs and other details.. but still(7'jan2010) i didn't get the money. if i call to customer care they said my loan got approved on 21st itself. they've raised a complaint to resolve my issue. but there is no progress on it. when ever i call to the HDFC people who is processing my loan i always getting the same answer " You will get the money today". i hope i'll get the same answer tomorrow also.now i'm thinking of cancelling my personal loan. but i dont know wether they'll charge for it. befor taking loan those bloody HDFC people keepon calling us. once we said "OK" then we've to call them daily. the worst thing is i've to call them from different different number. if i call from my number then they are not attending the call..i never expect these types of activities from HDFC people. hereafter i'll think twice before approach HDFC for any products.
Really i had a very bad experience with HDFC people. you can find their details below..
Location(Delhi)
Pooja - 9899983288
Aravind - 9873234868
Anand Tiwari - 931304179
Generally it will take 2 to 3 days to process a personal loan. But in my case its been a month. i dont know to whom i need to contact to process my loan or give complaint on the above three people. thats why i'm writing here. Like john said, if we are applying for any medical reason then then they are playing with somebody's life. if you working in HDFC please take some action to avoid these kinda issues.

thank GOD, today i've got my loan amount after a long fight.. but they've charged 1500 as a processing fee.. they didn't tell about these fees when they approach me for loan.. i dont know what are all the things they didn't reveal... let see...

Even I am one of the victims of HDFC personal loans. I had taken personal loan in 2009 and till date I havent kept any dues. Actually my EMI amount every month is nearly Rs.8000/- and the date of EMI is 7th of every month. I get my salary only on that date or sometimes the next day or so. I have to transfer the money from another bank to HDFC bank account for this EMI which will take at least a day's time. Because of this, 3-4 months my payment got defaulted and I was told since there was cheque bounce for four times, I am not eligible for loan topup. But when they called me to say that I can take topup on the existing loan amount, they said I can foreclose the existing loan with the use of topup and more than that I will get some money in hand, and for that my EMI will be only around 3000/- to 4000/- which I will be able to pay very easily. I have been trying for this topup for the past 2-3 months, saying I am a single parent, with 2 children, and unable to manage the expenses. But the bank is unmoved, saying the same thing that my cheque bounced for 4 times. I was promised by a girl, Sowmya, last month that if I dont have any pending EMI payments and inspite of the cheque bounces, if I go and make a request personally, I can get the top up. I really dont understand where to go from here.
N Apr 20, 2011 by
kiran wadghule HDFC Personal Loan  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Charged 50% rate of interest - HDFC Bank is fraud bank

Dear sir ,

You bastard charged me 50% rate of interest for my following personal loan.till I have already settle with you stupid. then why you not update my cibil report
My Loan A/C No : 91787260