HDFC-Platinum Plus Credit Card - Regarding my Reward point benefits

J.RAJ MOHAMED
I have used your Platinum plus credit card in the past years, in that time your service is excellent and now also. But unfortunately now I no need to use your card. So I temporarily cancelled my credit card.
For that period of using I got lot of reward points (10401) in my account. With your reference letter I knew to get those benefits. So which type of benefit I can get? If you can send any valuable gifts for that points 10401.
Later I need your credit card service from you.
My credit card no.5243681000233026 (PLATINUM PLUS)

Thanks and Regards,

Yours,
J.RAJ MOHAMED

Comments

Your Service is Excellent

Regarding my Reward point benefits
I am using your Platinum plus credit card in the past years, in that time your service is excellent and now also, I got lot of reward points around 8000 in my Account. I would like to know the benefits and commodities, that can I get with this card.so that, I am requesting you to send me your brochures or details regarding the same.

yours,
K.Prathapan Pushkaran.

my platinum plus master card number is 5243681101758244, so far i have got 2123 reward points as on statement dated 14.12.09, how i will get the prizes for the same in bangalore in which branch or phone number or office to contact please let me know the details

yourl lovingly
adinarayana

my platinum plus master card no is 5243681000264740, i want to know the reward points earned by me and pls tell me the benefits that i get from those points.. basically i stay in mangalore so pls do tell me the place or branch where i can get my benefits..

with regards,
k mohan shetty

K SOWMYA

I had sent the rewards points redemption coupan. I am yet to receive the coupan. The points were shown in my statement of account dated 03/03/2010 as redeemed. Please look in to the issue and semd me the coupan immediately.My Card No Is 5243681100807166- Platinum Plus Master Card.

K SOWMYA

my credit card no.is 5243 6810 0026 6737 and award points as on 8/3/10 is 12719. let me know how to redeem my award points or if you have any book with articles.
thanks
t.sivaprakasam.

how to redeem the reward point post it to dr.mgd36@yahoo.in as i have also holding 1000+

I have around 4000 points on my platinum credit card. I would like to know the procedure for redeeming it.Please let me know as soon as possible.
ajit dhamanaskar HDFC-Platinum Plus Credit Card  - DOMBIVLI EAST, Thane, Maharashtra, India

HOW TO REDEMPTION OF REWARD POINTS - PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD

Sir ,
as on today reward points accured are 7737 aginsy my Platinum plus credit card no. 4050 2820 0080 6773. I do not know how to proceed for redemption of these points.
kindly guide me by letter.
thanks!
ajit dhamanaskar

i am not suposed to see here any rewards catlogue

Regarding my Reward point benefits
I am using your Platinum plus credit card in the past years, in that time your service is excellent and now also, I got lot of reward points around 13073 in my Account. I would like to know how to redeem the reward point mail it to vishvasri@rediffmail.com, ameya_developers@rediffmail.com
Vishwajeet M. Salgaonkar

At my card i have balance of 20k reward points for that i want reward catloge, ihave discussed many time but till today i did not get responce from bank emplyees
D
raazmsn

Hi All,

I have some rewards points on my Titanium credit card. I would like to know the procedure for redeeming it.Please let me know as soon as possible.

please advice me how to book a product using my reward points
N Jan 19, 2011 by
vasanthrajaas

a Vasanth
N Aug 9, 2011 by
nookadivakar

Sirs,
I am using your Platinum plus credit card in the past two months, in that time your service is excellent and now also, I gotreward points around 465 in my Account. I would like to know the benefits and commodities, that can I get with this card.so that, I am requesting you to send me your brochures or details regarding the same.

yours,
Divakar.N
N Sep 10, 2011 by
ravinder krishan

how to use my reward point
N Feb 22, 2013 by
vissamsetty_pranathi@rediff.com

sir i am using hdfc platinum credit card i got 9367 reward points, first of all i want to know how to use this points .these rewards points are alive or not please send me leaflets regarding this.

v.balasubahmanyam