HDFC Standard Life Insurance - send status of policy

kanagala rameshbabu
This is ramesh babu

policy no:11410548

send status to my email(kanagala.rameshbabu@gmail.com)

Comments

This is Binu Ramakrishnan from Kuwait.

I have a policy of hdfc standard life insurance
policy no:11239484. Please send me the current status to my email: bindiploma2004@yahoo.com

Hi I am a HDFC standard life policy holder .Policy number 10975648. please send my transaction details from 1-april-2008 to till date on my mail.id lohanipankaj@rediffmail.com. It's urgent. Mobile no :9988690482
D
KHIMJI

i am policy holder and my policy no is 10518681.
please sent me all detail of latest nav and benefit of the policy in detail on my email. its urgent.

i am a policy holder and my policy no is 11000515 last time my premium date was due but u didnt inform me so please inform me next time and also send status of my policy its urgent

I have a policy no. 12407510. Given for cancellation but still not received back.
What is the status now pls reply. My Mobile no. is 99964448548.

Hi This is SherifBasha,

I have a policy of HDCF Standard life Insurance
Policy No: 11666904. Could you please send the status to my E-Mail Id. sherif.basha786@gmail.com.
Reply Soon...

HDFC slick is a team who cheat the people and robbed the money to peoples .

My policy no. is 11962508. Please send me the policy status from June 2008. Please send at the earliest. My mobile no. is 9865147730

I would like to inform u that i hv a hdfc standard life young star policy (11655545) since 25 Feb.2008 with annual premium of Rs.25000.In current year i had given a earlier check of rs.25000 on 7/2/09 after confirming with the concerned staff @ mundra branch.same check was deposited on 24th feb 2009.however another installment was deducting on 28 feb while my policy is already due on 25th feb 2009.kindly look into the matter and reverse the same amt..
Regds,
ashish shah

please send me report abt my policy status policy no.10904558

HI my name is Bharat Bhushan & policy no:10743944 & i want my policy details as well as my statement...

plz send as early as possible & also the amount of premium i m depositing everyt year1 & my e-mail id is -coolsmart008@rediffmail.com & bristol.rajat008@gmail.com

hi this is ashutosh. I have not received my policy details till my policy start

my policy no is 11008416.

Kindly send my policy status on my email.

my Policy Details Send Me Pls policy number 12133444

hiiii

I want to know about my policy status policy no is - 12490303 plz send me report of my policy on my E-mail ID - Bhupender_22in@yahoo.co.in as soon as possible thankyou .

Baljeet singh
malwas (devser)
bhiwani
t

Ref :1) My Old Loan a/c.no.1276611, 2) My New Loan a/c.No.477829778, 3) My old Policy No.10331015 dated 25.07.05
Reg: Issue of New Policy Certificate against my new loan disbursed on 31.07.2009
Sir/Madam,
I write to inform you that I have taken a loan in the month of July, 2005 for 14 years and simultaneously I have also done an Insurance against said loan. Further, please note that the said loan has been cleared by me in the month of July, 2009 and taken a fresh loan for Rs.46, 51, 625/- on 31.07.2009. In this respect, please note that approx Rs.28 lakh insurance coverage(Transfer from old loan a/c) to be adjusted with my new loan.
Moreover, also please note that I have already surrendered my old policy on 28.07.2009 at HDFC LTD, 1, Middleton Street, Jeevandeep Branch, Kolkata-71, but till date I have not received any intimation/copy of new policy. Please arrange to send me the Intimation/copy of new policy and also intimate me the status of current policy through my mail at the earliest.

Thanking you,