HealthKart.com - delivery of wrong product - Order No:343234-51888

kabragk on Sep 21, 2011
Dear Sir /Madam
I had ordered Shahnaz Diamond Skin Rejuvenating Mask with healthkar.com but was sent Shahnaz Diamond Exfoliating Scrub...
After so many calls they told that it was Shahnaz's mistake and we cannot do anything...
But again when i resest they told me to send wrong product and they will invetigate in this matter...
I had paid Rs 1200/- for my correct product but they are harashing me for not arranging proper product..

I want compensation for this full refund of my money.
Pls help

Comments

N Sep 21, 2011 by
HealthKart Customer Care

Dear Gaurav,

Our Customer Services had written you a mail in this regard stating to send the old product back and we are ready to bare the courier charges too and we are ready to give you the new product.
Please confirm is their anything else we may help you with.

Healthkart.Com
N Sep 21, 2011 by
kabragk

Dear Sir / Madam
Once i will get my correct product then only i will return your old product as i don't have faith in your words..
Gaurav Kabra
A Sep 21, 2011 by
POTEMKIN

I just logged into healthkart and gave an order.by mistake, I used my credit card...did not see the reviews...had recommended it to 4 of my friends...seems to be a really bad idea.the company seems very unreliable...
A Nov 16, 2011 by
raji118

I agree as well. We also placed an order in healthkart without looking at any reviews. Never thought it was another fraud website. We lost our money. The order doesnot show up in the order history and while it was getting processed, our money was credited to some one called RAVI and our order showed error.

So please everybody dont get fooled or cheated.
A May 17, 2012 by
JD_11

i ordered a few nutritional supplements from Healtkart.com. Last batch was fine so I ordered another one. But this time I ordered two products. These products looked so ancient coz of their faded packing. I checked the dates, they were a year old & had left some expiry which is a bit reassuring but they looked more than a few years old.

1 packing was intact, but the others seal on the box was cut. When i opened the cardboard box of the product (Dymatize Elite), it had a air tight seal bag kind of thing holding the supplement but even it had been tampered with.

Don't know what to do with the product as I think the contents in it aren't genuine. Not sure whether I will be consuming a genuine supplement or custard & skim milk powder with some other things i don't know about.

It cost me 4400 Rs. I think when they are charging so much, Healthkart.com should buy supplements from trusted and certified vendors and not gray market cheats.

Highly disappointed. I dont think I'll be ordering products from them again.
N Nov 28, 2012 by
rickyjohn

I had ordered a supplement and got it delivered within a couple of days via COD. Service was good. Only down side is that the review of the product was very bad (British nutrition whey protein) in other sites. So nothing to blame healthkart. But I'm worried to order again from them after reading JD_11's bad experience on his later orders.
N Jan 7, 2013 by
manidipa

I have ordered few items before 7 days.Till now I ddnt get my products.Please let me know when can i get those products.Moreover, when I am calling customer care services, the line remain busy all the time.
Please let me know hen I can get those products.My order no is 1803822-18225, placed on Jan 1, 2013 12:06:07 PM
N Jan 22, 2013 by
Diksh

Sir/ ma'am

We ordered splenda tablets in 1+1 offer but firstly the order was delivered in a period of 1 month. Secondly we had ordered 2 packs of 1+1 but we received only 2 pcs (instead of 4pcs.). We made several complaints on your helpline number they always assured the remaining order will be delivered soon. But till date no action was taken. The order was placed on 14 September 2011 with order num 1218156-82676.
This is a request either you deliver our products or please return the pending payment.

Highly disappointing!!!

Diksha
N Mar 7, 2014 by
mmslash

I ordered 2 products from healthkart in chandigarh..10 days I kept on waiting..I contacted customer care ..they kept on saying it will be processed..later got an email that your order has been cancelled..WTF ..they have harassed me..hate this fu***ng site...
lets v if the refund comes or not
N Mar 10, 2014 by
mmslash

Just need the guy running healthkart face-on..will show him den .a***ole.

HealthKart.com - delivery of wrong product - Order No:343234-51888