Hello Baby Pvt Ltd, Baby shoes company & BabyLove kiddy's ware shop, Dombivli(E). - shoes life is 2 days

Hiren Shah
I would like to share unpleasant experience with kiddy’s shop at Dombivli, Thane. My wife brought shoes for our 9 month old baby from Baby love kiddy’s ware shop, 19-A-20, Everest shopping centre, Nehru road, Phadke Road, Dombivli(E). As this is first pair of shoes for our baby we were excited and my wife made one mistake that she has not taken bill from shop. She purchased this pair on 08/04/2010 for Rs 155/-. Surprisingly on 10/04/2010 both the shoe got damaged & we went to shop for replacement. Shop keeper has refuse to help us as he says company do not provide replacement so we are unable to replace. I have tried to convince but no use.
If this is the value of money than we should take some action against shop keeper for rude behavior & against company who has made him like this.

shoes life is 2 days shoes life is 2 days