hero honda glamour bike - service complaint

PURUSHOTTAM DASS
My bike is produceing smoking to much since above one year. But after reporting complaint to S.C. it has not been rectified. Now my bike is is terrible condition. Can u help me to sort out the problem.

Purushottam 9990017433

Comments

not work properly - hero honda glamour bike

dear sir,
i phool singh purchase a bike on 11-02-08(hero honda glamour 125 cc) upper india kashmire gate delhi.
i ride my bike only 2400 km, but its plug does't work properly, when i am going to office i m facing many problem.so plz check my bike .with the help of ur executive.

sir i phool singh tell u again plz take immediat action against my complaint because i can't use my bikes, its not working properly.
i am working in business standard(print media} as a mkt devp officer.daily i m going to field by auto fare charges 300 rs per day.
plz take action
thanks
phool singh
18/46 basant nagar(near pratap nagar metro station)
bagh kare khan .
delhi 110007

hero honda ki sabse ghatiya bile glamor

i was purchage of hero honda bike dated 30.11.2006 registration no. DL9ST3338, my bike engin not working this time, before 7-8 month engine repairing in hero honda service satation in B-7 SECTOR-4 NOIDA Uppal Motor Pvt Ltd, but no any person in service station of what is the warrent of the engin, i was repairing but this time engin are stop previous 25 days, no any person help me

arre yaar itna to bata do ki engin ki warrenty kiya he, maine ab tak is bike par 25000/- kharch kar diye he, kiya koi jawab milega????????????????????

Related to bike - glamour

This is the second time i am complaiing you abt. my bike.Its a glamour mode lJA 06EB84F02070 Regn. No MBLJA06EG8 CHASSIS No. GF 02532 Date of purchase 20-06-08 there is problem in my bike in gear or in engine.
I have already show it to showroom bt now no one is going to entertain me. Its fault is like that it doesnt show bt when driving i will detect it.there is small problem in it but it makes very irritate and i am also very frustrate also. It is very risky to drive it in traffic also in traffic it makes big problem.
So I want the replacement of it or recover its problem otherwise i will go to customer forum.

Reply soon.