Hero Honda Goodlife card - Non-receipt of Gifts

vinmaha
I had more than 2800 points and I am told by RK motors to come in mid Jan 2011 for gift for which I am eligible. Why can't Hero Honda could give my gifts immediately.
What is the use of such scheme if one can't impliment it properly.
V Mahajan

Comments

N Sep 16, 2011 by
Rajhans Jaiswal

Mene apna hero honda passport renew karaya. renew karane pe company dwara ak letter aaya jisme ye likha tha ki aapka renew ho jane pe aap apna ak gift, jaha se aapne renew karaya hai, waha se jake gift le sakte hain. mene apna renewal bright motors, sitapur road lucknow se karaya tha.jab me gift voucher or letter k sath agency pe apna gift lene gaya to waha ki officer Anamika ne mujhe bola ki aapka gift company se aayega or ghar baithe mil jayega..agar na aaye to aap 1 month bad yaha aaiyega or humse le jaiyega..mera gift jab nahi aaya to me 1 month bad agency wapas gaya or Anamika se mila..unhone bade gande tarike se baat ki or bola ki gift yahi se milta hai lekin aapka tym khatam ho gaya hai or ab aapko koi gift nahi milega.mujhe anamika ji k is behavior se bada bura feel hua.mere pas gift voucher hai lekin gift nahi hai..me apne aapko bahut bada fool mehsoos kar raha hun..company ko ise seriously lena chahiye..or Anamika jaise employees k khilaf action lena chahiye..

Rajhans Jaiswal
Advocate, High court Lucknow.
Contact Number- 9450110680
N Sep 29, 2011 by
kamarali momin Hero Honda Goodlife card  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

inquiry - hero honda goodlife passport

I am herohonda goodlife passport holder i want to know my current points in my account? my card no.10265 00 003849118
N Sep 29, 2012 by
Dinesh Bhatt

I Dinesh Kumar Sharma I had renewed Hero Honda Passport/Good Life Card on 25.05.2012 chasis No. MBLJA06ES9GE11816 For Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) and amount had paid to Mr. Neeraj Kumar K.S Automobile Mahipal Pur New Delhi. But Till date Hero Honda Passport/Good Life Card not yet received. Please inquire this matter and send it at the earliest please receipt of the same attached with this mail.
Action may please be taken against the defaulter

I had more points and Two gifts are pending with your side til date the same may please be order to release my gifts immediately.
What is the use of such scheme if one can't implement it properly.

Thanking You
Dinesh Kumar Sharma

N May 15, 2013 by
CD SHARMA

I M PLATENUM CARD HOLDER OF HERO HONDA GOLD LIFE, WE HAVE WIN APPROX 60000 POINT BUT NOT RECCIVED AFTER 40000 POINT, WE VISITED, BALAJI MOTORES, PHASE -2, MOHALI AND CHANDIGARH INDRUSTRIAL AREA PHASE -1, CRISIMA GOLD WHEELS, MANY TIMES SINCE OCT OF LAST YEAR, HE SAID GIFT IS NOT RECCIVED FROM HERO HONDA COMPANY. PLZ TRY AFTER SOME MONTHS.
MY PLATINUM CARD NO IS 2180501012951837