Hindustan Times - Renewal Subscription coupon

Manoj Kumar Patra
I have not yet trecd the renewal Subscription coupon bearing no. 189856 till date. The subscription is over in Feb 2009. The newspaper vendor is not giving me the papers without the coupon. Kindly sent those to me asap. Please mail me on this mail id - manoj.patra@pdmindia.com

Comments

Not recd. the renewal coupons - Hindustan Times

i have subscribed for HT in 2008. I was told that after i complete the coupons they would send the second year coupon. Now its almost 3 months since expiry of that coupon but i have not recd anything from them. None of their number are working. I feel i have been cheated n taken for a ride.

If anyone can tell me how i can go about.

Jitendra B Desai

Sir/Madam
I inquired many times for renewal of our this year subscription but till date we haven't got any thing from your office .vendor stops issuing us newspaper. My name Shashikala B Bagaria, Address B/22, Rajvaibhav Near yogi nagar, borivali west, mumbai400092

Even I am not getting my coupons for HT. I have subscribed for two years. After contacting local HT guy in Navi Mumbai, it seems he is taking my complaints very lightly. I have requested him twelve times. And now he has stop responding my phone calls. This is ridiculous.

Ajay Kumar Kaushal
9820746015

i want renew my paper.
N Jul 18, 2013 by
Rashmi Samal

I, Rashmi Samal residing at 301/303, B-18, Shree Sai Dham, Shantividhyanagari, Near GCC Club, Mira Road, Thane - 401107 have not received any phone calls / any visit from mexecutive for renewal of my Newspaper subscription which is already finished in the month of May'2013

Kindly inform and do the needful at the earliest.

Rashmi
Mira Road.
N Aug 28, 2013 by
Santosh K. Shetty

I Santosh Shetty Residing at 501, May Flower CHS, Queens Park, Near Deepak Hospital, Miraroad East Thane 401107 have not received any phone calls / any visit from your executive for renewal of my Newspaper subscription which is already finished I have made the payment through Axis Bank Credit Card but i am not getting any response from your side for last 25days.

Santosh Shetty
9920202008
N Oct 2, 2013 by
Navinchandra K.Chheda

I being the oldest subcriber from the begning of this News paper.Till now I have been getting Alerts for the
next Renewals. But this time I did not recd. any call / SMS for the H
Renewal whis expired in Sept.My vendor
B.D.YEWALE Ghatkopar west. is not giving me Hindustan Times as it has not been Renewed.
Last Coupon No. is 4530339.Pls.arrange for renewal and Advicse The Vendor to give me the copy.
Navinchandra Chheda. 9321396589
1/D Flat 064, Kalpataru Aura, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar West.
N Mar 4, 2014 by
seevli

i want the newspapers at my home..please d help

Hindustan Times - Renewal Subscription coupon