Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier - germkill kit battery has become red in 20 days of purchase

sanjiv
I have buyed a HINDUSTAN UNILEVER pure it compact WATER PURIFIER for Rs 1000/- on 04/04/2010 from pooja steel,Thakur Arcade,virar(west).When purchased I did not receive any customer ID from the retailer.Pure it is showing a red indication and water overflows from the germkill kit. This is from date:23/04/2010.
Company technician visited our house on 26/04/2010 at 8pm. Total members in our family are three(3) only but then to within 20 days it has become defective. I expect a free of cost replacement of the product from the company as early as possible. Now when we are trying to contact the customer care they not receiving the phone calls.And no one has come to replace it.

Comments

Manoj Kumar Acharya Pureit Water Filter  - India

No response for changing Germ Kill Batery kit - Pureit Water Filter

I have booked for a HLL PureIT Battery Kit a month back and so for those executives didn't deliver me with one. My repeated phone calls to the Customer Care and mails were in vain.

I never seen such a bad response in my life so for. And i don't know where to move from here.

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE PERSONS are not providing further contact nos. for derect complaint point. They disconnect the line . They issued me a complaint no. too [ C 08-325982] Delhi call entre Nos. 9212500600 BUT REAMINED UNACTIONED.

My device sl. no. is [RPB 0500316553] and customer ID is [ 1925571837]

M. K. ACHARYA
09971096400, DELHI
Regi Prasad hindustan lever pureit  - India

Not supply of battery kit more than a month. - hindustan lever pureit

We have ordered for a battery kit on 5th june 08 vide their order no.S08/CHN 0434 029701.Till date, we have not received the kit yet.
Mean time last one month we were buying water from other source.
we all in the family was sick.and i have complained on 23rd june to your Mr.Daniel .The complaine no Co8492321.no response till date.
Being a big company if you can't supply the kit, please take back the unit.We have 3 units with us service for all is really pathitic.
If we donot get the battery kit within 24 hours, we may have to go for a cosumer court.
kindly do the need ful immediately.
PRIYANKA PRADEEP VICHARE HUL Pureit water purifier  - India

Germ Kill Battery Kit - HUL Pureit water purifier

I placed an order for Germ Kill Battery Kit on helpline on 11th July, 08 (Friday)vide No. C08572966 and I received a reply for replacement on Tuesday i.e. 14th July, 08. But I am very sorry to say that I have not yet received the same. Inspite of lot of complaints every after 2 days I get assurance of replacement in another next 2 days. When I asked for nearest agency's Phone No. they are helpless saying that they are not having any agency's phone No. After having lots of trouble I make to find out one agency's Phone No. There also I contacted several times and I got the same reply. I was surprised when I heard that Battery kit was issued on my name 2 days back, but which is not yet received by me yet .

Therefore, I kindly request you to look into the matter as the battery kit is expired already. I have purchased this product of your esteemed company because of trust in you but I am very disappointed with the nature of your agency executives dealing with the customers with no response at all and having no care for the customers.
Debangshu Chakrabortty Pureit Water Purifier  - India

Working not properly due to unavailable of Battery-kit - Pureit Water Purifier

Have purchased the said waterpurifier. Now the Battery is completely finished. I am trying to reach anybody to get the new Battery kit. But I am not getting any supports from the seller.
Please give me any contact number who will help me.
Raju Chakraborty Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

Not receiving Battery Kit - Hindusthan Unilever - Pureit Water purifier

Cust ID: 1925458622

I have booked battery kit on 3rd August 2008. Till date I did not receive it. Each time I call the helpline I hear I will get it in next 48 hrs. What will I do with this non-functional set?
Atanu Das Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

Battery Kit - Hindustan Lever / Pureit water purifier

I am Atanu Das, ( customer ID No. 625282658) bought and using pure it water purifier for the 1 year. For battery replacement I have placed requests( booking no S08/KGR 0427 003255 ) for so many times by calling their customer support number( 9232500500 ) which was provided by them. But I am not get any response from any of the person in the customer support / battery distribution department. I am really vexed up by placing my requests several times. Till now I haven't got the battery for replacement, now this unit is laying as a showpiece instead of giving purified water(!!).Now please inform me what to do.
Atanu Das Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

Not getting Battery Kit - Hindustan Lever/ Pureit water filter

I am Atanu Das, ( customer ID No. 625282658) bought and using pure it water purifier for the 1 year. For battery replacement I have placed requests for so many times by calling their customer support number( 9232500500 ) which was provided by them. But each and every time they are saying that they willcontract with me within 48 hours. But I am not get any response from any of the person in the customer support / battery distribution department. I am really vexed up by placing my requests several times. Till now I haven't got the battery for replacement, now this unit is laying as a showpiece instead of giving purified water(!!).I have made booking on 19/08/2008 and still now i have not got it.Now please inform me what to do, Shold I go to newspaper?
FRANKLYN STANLEY PURE IT WATER FILTER  - India

REFER MY EARLIER COMPLAINT - PURE IT WATER FILTER

M/s Hindustan Lever
Water filter division ( Pure it)
REFER EARLIER COMPLAINT OF REFUSING TO LIVE UP TO THE PROMISE AND BEHAVING BADLY WITH THE CUSTOMER

I know that HINDUSTAN LEVER is know for its quality products for the past several decades, but they should also take care of their customers throgh good agents or service personnel who they appoint.

I extremely sorry to say that you have some incompetent sales men and Group leader who do not know how to behave with a customer. When they want to sell they "somehow" push the product and dump it on your head but after that they care a dam about the customer. I if you sales people like this you will definitely lose customers like us and we will defintely pass on this poor customer service to our friends.

I work for a repectable Multinational company and we do not behave that way with our customers. I also continuously voice my opinion in the press regarding poor customer service in THE HINDU.

Please make note of earlier complaing sent a few seconds before and do the needful.

I hope you would call and enquire with Vishwas Sales Corportion, Ashok Nagar, Chennai Mr Ganesh their Group leader who spoke arrogantly over the phone.

Franklyn Stanley
Customer id 1926465269
J.Dharma Reddy Hindustan Unilever  - India

please replace battery for my pure it due it,s life is over and it shows red indication - Hindustan Unilever

I have purchased hindustan unilever pure it last year. now battery indication is turns in to Red.So I need the replacement of battery for my pure it.
Complainant4405310 Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

Non-supply of essential Battery - Hindustan Unilever. Pureit Water Filter

In spite of assuring me over phone that the exhausted battery of my water filter will be replaced within a couple of days, the compliance is still awaited for more than ten days. Even my complaint under Docket No. C 008852165 five days back failed to evince any result.
As without the required battery the filter does not work, my family has to consume unfiltered water and, hence, is very much vulnerable to health hazard.
Hope, some result may come through this expressed grievance.
AJAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA PURE IT WATER FILTER  - India

battery kit to be changed - PURE IT WATER FILTER

it is not filtering water probably kit to be changed.
Malcolm Pinto Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

Replacement of germkill battery - HUL Puriet Water Purifier

We have been requesting for a replacement of the germ kill battery for the last two week, representatives have been calling saying that they would be coming but haven't come to replace it for the last two weeks, that too after it being a paid service.Very dissapointing for a company as Big as HUL.
AJIT PRASAD hindustan lever pureit  - India

Pureit - water purification battery kit not change, we have made a complainttwiice to your customer care long back. But your company representative did not turn up till today.
abuzar Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

battery not delivery even within 20 days - hindustan unilver/pureit

my customer id is 1926991851 .I HAD ORDERED FOR A NEW BATTERY ON 18-06-2009 BUT TILL TODAY I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY BATTERY YET...
vinoth Pure It, Hindustan Unilever  - India

Why they pushing Battery kit instead of battery - Pure It, Hindustan Unilever

I am trying to buy battery alone, but they pushing to buy the battery kit which consists of two filters, And that costs 300rs. But why there wasn't a provision to buy battery alone.
SABARIGIRI Pureit Water Purifier  - India

battery kit & filter to be changed - Pureit Water Purifier

dear
i am trying to contact your service personnel to change battery kit & filter in the pureit. but we are unable to get it. so contact us as early as possible - my mobile number is 9843884931.
meena.hiralal.waghela Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India

battery to be changed - hindustan lever/water pureit

I the above named your customer had called to helpline no for complaining, but there is no responed from yours side. It's now since one month the battery is not changed.so plz look to it as soon as possible.
user name=Meena.Hiralal.Waghela
place=Mumbai
serial no=RPB05 00087093
pureit hindustan lever pureit  - India

Dear Regi Prasad,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there. Unfortunately, we have been unable to address the concern.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit, but we are not able to contact you through the details which you have provided on this website.
Hence would request you to provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.hul@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details.

pureit Hindustan Unilever Pure It Water Purifier  - India