HINDUSTAN UNILIVER(PURIT WATER PURIFIER) - PRODUCT IS NOT UPTO THE MARK

RAHUL KUMAR
I have purchased the product two days ago, but the product is not according to the featurs as shown in advertisement and as told by salesman..The water it purifies is like tap water and i want from company to change it or take it back..

Comments

hello brother,
this is one of your customer seeking your help,
we have purchased purit water purifier in the month of august 2008, afterwards till todays date we havent received any call from your company, and even after complaining for twice we havent received any feedback,
brother we want to have a service for our purifier so pls assist us by sending some representative
kindly do the favour and oblige, looking for the fast assistance
mohammed aref y poonawala
gilani.inc@gmail.com
703, fatema tower, new rander road, surat 395009, gujarat, india
+91 99137 777778
+91 261 2779980

The filter what you are giving is frequently getting chocked.Weekly thrice it requires cleaning.
The filter takes too long time to filter water.

Dear complaints reader

I bought apurit water purifire on dated-13/07/2009 from laxmi nagar outlet. laxmi nagar on outlet markting selse man Mr. Selesh & stalation Mr. Rahul.
and Mr. Selesh to tell me purit battery life 1500 leter water filter. but my purit only 300 to 400 leter water filter & battery is ful RED indicate. after that I was complaint your on help line number 02/07/2009 first time, second time 03/07/2009, third time 05/07/2009--ETC, and last complaint 09/07/2009 so your purit expert Mr. Romit, Aman & Mis. Tanuja only complate formalty with me. after that i write to mail for purit.

Please help me & change my purit battery.
my SR. No.-RPB0500726810
DATE OF PURCHAGE-13/07/2009

phool singh
M. No.-9717092854

Dear complaints reader

Please help me & change my purit battery.
my SR. No.-RPB0500726810
DATE OF PURCHAGE-13/07/2009

phool singh
M. No.-9717092854

Please help me & change my purit battery
cell no 9841562786

Attention plz.
The Product is considered totally flop by all the users. The qualities which company claims is false and not upto the satisfaction mark of users. After some time stored water gets “KAAI” and a bad smell arises. You can see the photograph about (Pure it water purifier ) on my orkut site. (satyamsingh76@gmail.com) Contract No. 09416897370.

I was purchase purit water filter from road side salesman two month ago and given garentee to me if there is any complane call to customer care i have a complane and call to costomer for many time but for formality to put my complain but steel i am not get my problem solve from costomer care given to me.

purchased purit through Raj nagpur 9922422574 who promised a lot about post sale service unfortunaTIELY NEXT DAY ITSELF LOT OF ANTS ENTERED IN GLASS COVERED AREA OF PURIT. I CALLED RAJ WHO PROMISED TO ATTEND NEXT DAY TWICE HE TOLD LIKE THIS NEXT TIME HE STOPED LIFTING PHONE. TODAY L LODED COMPLAIN TO9223 600 600 WHO PROMISED THAT AFTER TWO DAYS TECHINSHIN WILL ATTEND LET US SEE BUT I WANT TO REFISTERED MY COMPLAIN AGAINST RAJ SLAES PERSION .

This is really unfortunate that a big & reputed company HLL is doing such nuisance...The post sells service is very very poor. The persons who are supposed to replace the used up parts of the water purifier never bother to turn up...After repeated calls they do not turn up...Even they do not show the minimum curtsy to the customer if they do not turn up to the site of the customer...
I have a very bad experiance with one stupid sales person named may be "Rajesh :...His cell number is 9555025181.."

Will the company bother to improve their services...

i also purchased two years back. the service of the company is not at all good. For battery we have to call them 10 to 15 days and they will supply. Battery is also not giving its duty as informed by their representative at the time of purchase.

i am also thinking to return the same to company.

prasad

i feed up with this.is thre any way to retun it back?????????????
if not i will burn this system on crowded road. with alerting every new cutomer to donn't buy it.

4.09.2009

Thanks for the input.
I was about to purchase this product. Now I have decided otherwise.

S.Y.Kardile
Pune

Dear Sir

I bought a purifier from Coimbatore based company. After charge is over last three months before we ordered a new battery. But your agent didn’t provide battery 1 month from the date of order. And we compliant to manager afterwards we got it. Now also we ordered a battery last week itself we didn’t get up to this time. Our neighbour also ordered 2 months ago they also unable to get it. Their (agent) service is very poor. If it continues means we have a plan to advise our relatives and friends to stop the purchase. Please necessary action regarding above matter because it will affect the image of the product and company.

We contacted the following members:

Manager 9843662066 others- 9965731493, 09991009992

By D. Kalaivani, 1/221, A.K.S Nagar, Rakkipalayam (PO), Coimbatore -641031
Mobile No. 9361601060

hi
i have purchased a purit and the service worst nowadays when i ordered for the battery and ants are get into the filter area. when complain to the service they are not respond. the salesman who sold the purit to me and 4 of my friends has left the job and drop the mobile number. now i am helpless from the company and the salesman.

if this is the possition how can i proceed.

govardhan
pondicherry.
9791947928

I had purchased the purit water purifier But I am totally not satisfied with your product as it gives so many problems but after complaining there is no response from your side.The problem is with battery which is replaced three times in four months.My previous complaint no. is C091439574 and the customer ID is 1926449076.Your engineer visited the place and checked the product and asked for the battery replacement on chargible basis.I request you please replace the same FOC because it is in warranty.

hie ma self a.bhargav krishna ...i am here to raise a complain which dose harm u ..
i have complained 2 change ma battery around 1 week back..u gays
told me dat u will b replacing d battery wid in 3 working days
bt nt yet responeded ...
hope u will make dis soon ...
yours faithfully,
a.bhargav krishna

Hi, My self Mohan Chandra, I have brought your product Purit before four or five months. Now I have a problem with battery. I have made two request, but till date no responce.

Reponce of the service is very poor.

Mohan Chandra
shravan

hai,
this is shravan, i am lookg for battery 4m last 15 days, i already requestd 2 ur extive, , so plz kindly provide new battery as soon as posiible

shravan 9966997575

i had purchased purit product from raipur on 05/11/2009 and i had given payments by chech which was cleared on 06/11/2009 . but still i am not getting bill from purit.

i called purit call center 7 to 8 days ago, and that guy told me that manager will call u within 2 days.I already confurm him every thing but till today 14th nov .no one call me ?is that ur company procedure .or purit have any problem ?

thanking u