Hitachi AC - ACe Follow Me — Unresponsive and Pathetic Service

leoudit on Jun 7, 2012
Dear Hitachi - Customer Care,

It has has been more than three weeks since I am talking to you on call and writing on mail but as of now no action has been taken on any of the complaint of my AC.
It has just been a month since the AC got installed and I am facing the problem of Water Dripping form Indoor Unit and Red Light Blinking showing filter indicator within one month of purchase.
Your Service partner from Meerut was supposed to co-ordinate with me i.e. Mr. Paramount Service Center and Mr. Zaidi from service center use to assure me everyday that he will be visiting my place but all in vain.
I has became a case of metal harassment for me and now I am regretting the decision to buy a AC from Hitachi.
Further I bought Hitachi Ace Follow Me, 2. Ton and now after installation the Indoor and Outdoor unit has started water dripping.
I want my indoor unit to be replaced or you need to bear the consequences.
Start replying on customer mails.

Sincerely,
Udit Kothari
Voice: - 9871010262

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No response on the complaint as of now...My perception has totally changed after buying biggest mistake of my life i.e. Hitachi AC.
- No service support.
- False promises
- Water dipping problem

Sincerely,