Hitachi Hli - FAULTY FRIDGE

IKHLAS
I HAVE PURCHASED A HITACHI REFRIGERATOR MODEL RZ400 END 9K 382 LTRS BUT FROM THE FIRST DAY I AM NOT ABLE TO USE IT BECAUS EIT WAS A DEFECTIVE PIECE AND WHEN I HAVE LODGE A COMPLIANT FOR IT THE COMPANY PEOPLE HAVE NOT YET APAIRED IT OR REPLACED IT TILL DATE .IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 1 MONTH I HAVE BEEN ASKING THEM TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM BUT THEY ARE NOT LISTENING .

Comments

YES ITS TRUE
N Jun 19, 2014 by
priya mittal

i bought a hitachi window a.c model no.RAW511KUD in april2014 and just after one month i am facing problems with it of excessive noise and no cooling i lodged the complaints twice with the company with my registration no.14060802329 and14061201640 on 8 june and 12june respectively, servicemen came and said that there is a problem with the compressor and all the gas got leaked, also that there was a copper wire attached to it which caused excessive noise, and that the unit is taking less amperes i.e 3.2 than the required 5ampere. just a one month ago a.c and how come its gas got leaked, i asked the company to get my unit changed as they were not able to assure me that if this unit got repaired it would work properly, but till now i got no response from them. they even closed down my request without my consent as i had refused to sign that my query has been solved.in this sizzling summer of delhi i am not even able to use my a.c such a bizzare.

Hitachi Hli - FAULTY FRIDGE