HLL Pureit Water Filter - Poor Service of HLL Pureit Battery Kit

Kumaar
I registered a call on 10.03.2008 to HLL Pureit Call Centre 9840950950 for replacement of Battery Kit. Till 20.03.2008 I have not received the Battery Kit. I called up again to the Call Centre and asked for the reason. They gave a reply which is shocking, they have not registered a complaint which i have given on 10.03.2008 and they told that it would be delievered in another three days. The Call Centre Executive added that i can escalate this issue to any of the higher officers. They are refusing that they have not received a call on 10.03.2008.

Worst Service of the HLL Pureit Water Filter after Sales.

While selling the product, they run behind the customer, later for service, customer has to run/spend/waste time for complaints as they wont give a proper service.

Comments

Poor Service of HLL Pureit Battery Kit

I registered a call on 28.03.2008 to HLL Pureit Call Centre 28237373 for replacement of Battery Kit. Till 07.04.2008 I have not received the Battery Kit. I called up again to the Call Centre and asked for the reason. They gave a reply that, they have not registered a complaint...

poor on call service - Pureit Water Filter

i am using pureit water filter and i am satisfied with the water quality.unfortunately the service is very very poor.my tap of the filter became unusable as the tap handle is not functioning now.i have telephoned to the local rep several times.they will ask for the address and how to reach this place for which i have answered several times.but they have not come attended it till this.also i need changing the elements since the color on the mark has changed.this drama is going on for the last one month.
if the maintenance part is improved it will be an excellent product .i hope at least some action will be taken to improve the maintenace p[art .thanks.

This is not first such issue long back for Tap replacemet i had to log more than 10 complains approx.

Now I have logged 4 Complains as on date for service of Pure it as after replacing the Battery KIT the water is not getting filtered properly, No one has bothered to call back or come down to home to fix the issue. In fact two of the complains have been closed, 1 with Wrong address, 2 that customer not reachable.

Complain Nos:

c08410237
c08413170
c08416050
c08427629

Looking for the Escalation process as well. If any one aware please share.

I have booked for a HLL PureIT Battery Kit a month back but so far they have not delivered the same. My repeated phone calls to the Customer Care and mails were in vain. HUL must improve service levels or face consumer backlash.

Is anyone at HUL listening?

Somnath Chatterjee
Cox town
Bangalore
Arasu

I registered a call on 11.05.2008 to HLL Pureit Call Centre 9243100100 for replacement of Battery Kit. Till date (26th of May.2008 I have not received the Battery Kit. I called up again to the Call Centre on 18th May and 22nd May and asked for the reason. They informed me that ur compliant is register our customer care executive will visit you soon and they told that it would be delivered in two working days. When asked the Call Centre Executive to transfer the call to his higher ups they quote they are the senior most in the center and when asked for customer care center email ID they denied sharing
Worst Service of the HLL Pureit Water Filter after Sales.

While selling the product, they run behind the customer, later for service, customer has to run behind them in spite of paying for those services as they won’t give a proper service.

I have registered a complaint for a Batter kit with Pure-it call center on 14/05/08 and once again on 21/05/08 and my complaint # CHN0013-036581. I have not received either the battery or a call from the call center on the date of delivery.

Every time I make a call to the call center, the executive says the battery will be delivered with 24 hrs and I need to ask them when is this 24 hrs getting ended.

Very ridiculous service and now I am thinking why did I bought this from HLL. BRAND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PERSONAL.

My Name is Firoz Ahamed and I live in Chennai & can be reached at 9840199772 . My complaint # CHN0013-036581

need battery - 1 No. urgently - HLL pure water filter

i need 1 no. of battery for puriffication and send it immediatly.
My address :
N. Srinivasan,
3/126, Pillaiyar koil st,
Satthankuppam,
Kelampakkam - 603 103,
Chennai.

no response for the complaint launched - HLL/Pureit

I had been using pureit since sept, 2007.recently the transparent chamber of my pureit broke and made a call requesting for the replacement on may 1st for the 1st time.my complaint number is co8425576. From then on everytime i make a remainder call they gave me a new com. no which were co8449898. Recently on june 11th the complaint number given was co8497345.everyday from june 11th i had been making a call and the response was only TOMORROW.Even today(25/06/2008) they said there is no stock.THE WORST PART IS THEY CUT THE PHONE WHEN I AM TALKING. RaviKiran, Mathews, Santhosh, Premsagar, Saleem, SravanKumar, Chander were some of the persons whom i spoke to.When a call is made Everybody asks the problem from the beginning as though i am calling for the first time but none to solve my problem.This is the least expected from a company like HindustanLever.Very bad customer care services.Even for today my problem is not solved.

The water from the pipe is not flowing as expected resulting in it takes long time and also the nob was slightly broken. Lodged a complaint with customer care and eve after 10 days, nobody turned up to have it repaired. They did not give even the complaint number. Whenever we call, they just say 'within 3 days, representative' will come' like a recorded answer. Not sure why these people are sitting in customer care without giving proper attention to complaints and what the supervisor are doing?

HINDUSTAN LEVER LIMITED PURE IT BATTERY 6 MONTHS OVER. I need 1 no. of battery for puriffication and send it immediatly.
Where r HLL Battery? Pl. Reply Soon

We have launched the complaint two weeks back and the service personnel brought the kid and fixed it after several follow up. Now the water is not pottable and the taste is bitter. The colour becomes hayz. Now we are much worried whether to drink the water or not. We have complained the same the call centre last 10 days no response about the replacement or corrective action. HLL takes such importants to the products which are using in our day to day life. No surety of customer service.
Revathi

Same Happened to me. I purchased Two machines. With in first week itself, the first machine is giving filtering trouble. I complained to their executive. I am ready to pay for it. But they didn't revert. After 3 months I myself went to their perembur branch, they told they don't have the replacement. For that too, We need to book complaint through their call center. They are tell you see, after 3 months follow up. I did that also. Still today I didn't got the filter. My mother is scolding me every day.

The second machine had batter kit issue with in 5 months. Enquired them, they are telling the battery will support only up to 1500 lit. But I am not sure that we have consumed that much qty. The company has to have some machanism to measure the litre we used. Unless this, I would say that they are cheating the customer.

We have purchased a pureit waterfilter. I have requested the pureit helpline people to come and show the demo. it is morethan one month everyday I am asking those people to come and instal but so far no body have come. we reside in secunderabad. will any higher authorities can help in this matter.
Sathya

Extremely poor service - HLL / PureIt water filter

We bought the notorious filter 2 years ago. Ever since the, we literally had to beg the HLL to bring the filter mesh / battery kit.

All you have is just one phone number to order any accessory. The wretched NUMBER IS ALWAYS BUSY or you have remind them atleast 5 times (a.k.a waste 5 calls) for making them deliver a mesh worth Rs. 40/-. Even when they "promise" that they would deliver the item within 2 days, you have to wait for atleast 7 days (I had to wait 4 months to get my first battery kit changed!)

My sincere advice to all prospective buyers: DO NOT BUY THIS WRETCHED PRODUCT FROM THIS ILL-FAMED COMPANY.

I had ordered for a battery replacement for the purit water filter on
May, 2008 and till date I have not received any replacement. I have been
calling the helpline 9200500500 several times and agains I lodged my
complaint till date no action has been taken from your company. In each
occassion I received a reply that within 48 hours I will get the service.
But no result has been received so far. I am really sorry to say that the
service is one of the worst.

If you cannot deliver the battery, what is the point in having the water
filter?

At least you guys should have called me and given me a time frame /
delivery date, but every day there is a promise which is never kept.

Dinesh chandra Dutta
Ph-9831680052

P.O- Begampur
Dt- Hooghly
Begampur Station Road
AXIS BANK ATM Counter Building
Samuel

I had the same experience. I will give the contact of a person in Bangalore. He is Sharan 9844507845. If you keep pestering him, he will put ur call on priority and get things done for you.

If you register and wait...deepest condolences...

HLL is a great company, while replacing the Germ kill kit (which is the modern name they have given to chlorine and activated carbon), when they sell the product they install it with in 2 hrs you call them, but you ask them to replace the battery, they need threee working days (for istallation they never mentioned working days), and this is what they say but they take 10-100 days to replace the kits, as they have the monopoly, Shame on you destroying the name HLL

I ordered for replacement of the batterry about ten days back(Order No. S08Kol1597001869) and do not know how long I have to wait for it.

Not Giving proper attention to customers - PURE IT WATER FILTER

I am viswanathan and staying at Villivakkam, Chennai.I am regular customer for the Hindusthan Products.My product Invoice no:027-06-07351.My customer id :65687297We have given a complaint for Pure it water cleaner.Every time they are replyed as there is no stock.There is no proper answer at the time of visit the agent place.They are very much intersted with playing and chating with lady staff than attention to customer.Hindusthan is very big and genuine company but servicing is going to worest.
Do not spoil your image and at the same time maintain proper good agencies for all your product.

I called the call centre and ordered the replacement on 4th dec 2008 and they promised the replacement withing 3 working days. Again i reminded them on 6th Dec. Till today(12th Dec) i haven't get any replacement or nobody called us to tell the reason for the delay. Looks like there is no coordination of call centre and local delivery centres.

HLL Pureit Water Filter - Poor Service of HLL Pureit Battery Kit