Home Town GIP Noida - Casual Sales Personnel GIP Washing Machine Section

muday
This is reg casual attitude of one sales person ( unfortunately I dont know his name ) in Home Town GIP Noida who was around in teh Washing machine section when we purchased a top loading cherry colour LG product couple of weeks back. My point in writting to you is to complain about teh casual behaviour of this person as todate he has not honoured his commitment to have our old washing machine sold as buy back from his so calle dtall claims of vendors. No basic customer service of calling back and intimation...pathetic CS...once sale is made they are least bothered...No wonder we rank so appaling in CS....and to top it his boss also assured that in a day it wud be resolcved ...nothing happened...Its not that we have still kept the old product with us ...Had to discard it as it was taking space its just that how undependable these so called big show room Sales reps are who just cud not be bothered about CS.

M Uday Kumar
33, Sanchar Vihar
Sector 62
Noida

Mob - 9899099651
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jan 2, 2011 by
shomaberamji

yes you r very correct, the Hometown sales guys most of them don't deserve to be there at all they are just spoiling the Company's name. I wounder if there is anyone taking any action or not.?

Home Town GIP Noida - Casual Sales Personnel GIP Washing Machine Section