Homeopathic Medicine - Fraud by Hari krishan , friends colony New Delhi

nitin karanwal on Jul 6, 2011
Dr. Hari Krishna & his son claims are FALSE. Cancer healer is fraud.
i have experienced it .

i have wasted around 2,00,000/- on same.

dont waster your money.....

Comments

N Oct 8, 2013 by
mrneel

Best Review
Hi nitin karanwal, I respect your emotions and may be you are right, but if it is about treatment of a severe diseases like cancer then there are many things which can prove you wrong. First thing you must know about medical treatments is that if a doctor is trying to treat a disease, then it will be always called that doctor is practicing because he/she can try his best. So if while doing practice in few cases in which diseases is at severe stage like yours then he or she may not get success, but that failure does not mean he or she is a fraud doctor. and in other comments people have mentioned that they charges are quite more expensive, but if they are paying you bill for that, then you should believe on that people. If they are asking you for extra charges without giving you bill then you can file case against them.
So, please don't blaming such good people who are trying to do something good and try to go for regular checkups so that you can find diseases at early stages where it can be treated.
Ankit Agarwal Homeopathic Medicine  - India

Excess Medicine Bill - Gangaram Hospital

In ganagaram ICUs they charge medicine bill in excess of actually consumed. If you later claim for it, they make you roam in different departments blaming each other and nothing happens. In my bill of 2.5 lacs of medicine approximately 30% of the medicine were never consumed as per the detailed record maintained by the hospitals records department and still they are making me roam and not doing anything.
R.D.patole. Homeopathic Medicine  - India

Not deliver on time - Homeopathic Medicine

My medicine which was sent from Narendra nagar post office Nagpur (Maharashtra) Pin code.440015. through speed post on 17th Feb.2009.not received up to date.Consignment no.911 dated 17.02.2009.
On followind Address.
R.D.Patole.
401 Tulasi Heights, Sector- 05,
New Panvel
navi Mumbai, Dist. Raigad.
Maharashtra.
Pin Code 410206
vipinkalia Homeopathic Medicine  - Patna, Bihar, India

Non receipt of consignment no Z 17009488 - Homeopathic Medicine

My consignment bearing No. Z 17009488 was post through your organisation from Chandigarh on 06.07.10, but till the same has not been received by the receiver. After lot of enquiry it is reaveled that the above consignment was reached Patna on 10.07.2010. In the consignment there is medicine of my son which is very urgent required to me. Please ask your staff why it should be delay to deliver the same. please contact me if your staff fail to locate my address my phone No. is 9199365875 otherwise I will met to my lawyer for legal advice.
A Sep 28, 2011 by
ashish.mnr

This is absolutely right! I spent almost a lakh Rs on my father's treatment and there was not even 1% relief he got from these medicines. Once talking to This doctor son, i realized that he does not even know why steroids are given to the patient when i was asking him whether we should continue steroid prescribed by oncologist from Apollo.
A Nov 8, 2011 by
eramitjain2001

Totaly agree, they are big fraud, pata nahi bhagwan aise logo ko kaise dekhta hoga
N Nov 13, 2011 by
mukeshpec

I have been convinced by people that medicine from Cancer healer center is very effective and can cure blood cancer (CML)

Can you please share the reason for above comments, Would like to personaly talk to you guys ( please email me at mukesh.pec@gmail.com)
N Nov 16, 2011 by
vssarda

I was also told to approach them, can you give more details at vandanasarda@hotmail.com
D Dec 13, 2011 by
minalagarwal

i totally disagree as i have my grandmother who was cured by dr krishna. doctors at apollo had refused to treat hr and her put her on ventilators. she was saved at 78 years of age and her reports also showed as cured. she is till alive since last three years without medicines. He is "God for me..
D Dec 13, 2011 by
minalagarwal

They are next to God for me too where my father who was operated for pancreas cancer and by pass was done and after chemotherapy and radiotherapy at gangaram hospital was made to go for chemo again. he was lean and frail and was not in a condition to tolerate any further . Someone, ( a blessing in disguise) suggested me strongly for Dr. Krishna . He had this kind of "sheefa" in his hands. my father started recovering and his parameters were also improving. is reports came normal which was still not believed by my allopathic doctors family(uncles and aunts).. well, alls well that ends well..!! May God grant the best for Dr. Krishna..
N Dec 13, 2011 by
minalagarwal

These two comments are from the same person as minal and me( ajay) are husband and wife . minal's grandmom and my father are cured . anyone can come and verify!!
A Jan 26, 2012 by
Neeraj Pal

YES NITIN YOU R RIGHT, , EVEN I SPENT ALMOST 60000 RS ON THE TREATMENT OF MY MOTHER`S CANCER, , , HIS MEDICINE DOESN`T GIVE 1% RELIEF BUT IT MADE WORST CONTIDION OF MY MOM, , WHEN I TALK TO TARUN HE DIDN`T EVEN REPLY ME, , ONLY HIS ATTENDENT TOLD US HE IS BUSY EVERYTIME I CALLED HIM, , IF ANYONE THNKS THAT I M HATRED WID KRISHNA N MAKE FALSE STATEMENT, , THEN DO CONTACT THE HOMOPATHY CHIEF MR. SHRIVASTAV, , WHOM I WAS CONTACTED WID MY FAMILY DOCTOR HE GIVE ME RIGHT KNOWLEDGE ABT HOMOPATHY, , , THANK TO MR. SHRIVASTAV WHO SAVE MY MONEY AND FROM FRAUD PERSON, , REST IS UR CHOICE IF U WANT TO WASTE UR MONEY THEN GO TO CANCER HEALER CENTER, ,
N Apr 17, 2012 by
nitin karanwal

Both Krishna are Big fraud. they have previously displayed the WHO certificate on web site & now i think they have removed that.

I have made complain to WHO & guess they have taken some action.

CANCER HEALER IS FRAUD. DO NOT TRUST THESE.

Pl contact me at 9997152020
A Jun 18, 2012 by
sumit.das

I read all these comments. Except one person, all others are experienced the same thing from this doctor. This minalagarwal will be the doctor or his aides themselves. It is 101% correct that these medicines will not give any relief to the patients. The Doctor has only a BHMS degree & he can only do the treatment which an ordinary BHMS doctor can do. He is not a specialist in cancer treatment. Only he is giving the homoepathic medicines for pain, swelling, appetite etc.. It works for one or two weeks. But how will it works on a cancer patient? He is doing simply fraud. He is playing with people's emotions & sentiments. The advertisement he is giving in AASTHA like channels and attracting people from different places. He is making the medicines with water & alcohol. Most of the days he will be absent in his clinic. The untrained staff is giving medicines to the people. They pretend to study the reports of the patients & they are enough qualified but the truth is that they can't even understand the prescription of medicines or can't study the reports. Before the handover of the medicines to the patients, there is a CONSENT form to sign & submit them. The patients will not be gettng any prescription slip or treatment details from the clinic.

I, myself experienced these things when I was a visitor with my friend there. My friend was taking medicines for his father. No. of times his father went to see this doctor himself, but he simply refused to see him & threatened to stop the treatment. Not only my friends father, but also none of the patients can see the doctor there. Only their relatives can see the doctor with the reports from another hospitals. After 21/2 months treatment he lost both his father and 3 laks rupess. If anybody can complaint this clinic about the CBI, WHO or the other authorities, I will give my all support to you.
A Jun 23, 2012 by
Girish

============================================
I would soon be filing a case against Dr. Krishna.
People who are interested join this movement are most welcomed.
Such crooks need to be put behind the jail soon.

Girish
============================================
N Aug 24, 2012 by
pridhi ahuja

my father is suffering from bone metasis.
i went to Dr. krishna today.
he said to try thier medicines once.
please suggest what can i do?
N Oct 2, 2012 by
nilesh shende

We have seen the lots of programmes of Dr.Krishna on care tv and other channel as well.From there presentation it seem that they can cure there any type of cancer, But from the complaints above mentioned it creates lot of complex.Actually I am looking for the treatment for my mother could someone give there number on nilesh05_shende@rediffmail.com sothat i can discuss with them .
N Jan 29, 2013 by
Rahul poddar

I went to meet Dr. Krishna. He was optimistic after seeing the reports too. There were patients sitting outside and many were more than 3 to 5 months old taking treatment from the center.. I discussed my case with them and most of them were pretty convinced with the treatment . I even met a 72 year old man whose wife, s reports have even shown improvement.. I haven't bought the medicines as yet as I wanted to discuss with my family members but after seeing the views above, I m pretty confused. Please let me know and help.
N Feb 14, 2013 by
kapilk19

So Pridhi Ahuja, did you finally choose this treatment of Dr Krishna?? I am asking because even my father was last week diagnosed with Bone Metastis with Poorly differentiated Carcinoma. Since your case is quite old, please advise what treatment did you finalize and did it have any improvement
N Feb 17, 2013 by
Sanjeev Gupta30@gmail.com

Yes I am of the firm view that Dr Krishna is indulging in fradulent practice in the name of treating cancer patients. I had also relied on his tall claim and spent good amount of time and money, but unfortunately the patient my father could not recover and died. I am also contemplating action against him under law of land.

Sanjeev