HomeShop18 - FILA SHOES ARE NOT GENUINE

LakhvinderDhanoa on Oct 17, 2011
We purchased FILA runner shoes white & blue, UK-9 from www.homeshop18.com our order no. is 906730235 at cost of Rs. 1599/-. When we received shoes they are not genuine FILA shoes and website mentioned on the box is www.filaindia.in which is out of order and orginal website of FILA is www.fila.com which is not shown anywhere on the box. HOME SHOP 18 are making FRAUD with us. on www.homeshop18 their is 15 days money back gurantee when we talked with their customer care they told us their is no money back gurantee.

so why we are strongly recommended DO NOT TRUST ON HOME SHOP 18.

BHUPINDER SINGH

Comments

N Oct 18, 2011 by
Home_Shop_18

Dear Bhupindra,

You will receive a call from our customer care team on this and will resolve your issue.

Team HomeShop18
N Aug 4, 2012 by
Sandeep_India

I purchased a fila shoe "SPEED LITE" from Sherawala Gate, II floor, SRS, at patiala, Punjab (01755013000), where a huge price variable occured while checking on-line site at myntra.com . i contacted to concerned shopkeeper. but he said this is our own showroom price. Pls let me know is there a big differencing between on-line purchase & at shop. he discounted me 10%. while on-line is 55%.

your early response will be highly appreciated by sender.

Sandeep Bansal
D Dec 9, 2012 by
kamalmehla

i will bye the shoes but that are crack so what i do i bye this shoes from haryana and now i am in delhi and now delhi showroom refuse to change it and said go there from where u bye this so what i do?

kamal