HomeShop18 - False promises

Kishor Jadhav
Sub: Wrong Mobile Dispatched & Delayed in Replacement

With reference to my order number 700909300 of ONIDA GSM Mobile Phone model No.G500 was booking on 5th February 2009 on www.homeshop18.com web site.

After 12 days I received my order but the mobile which I got & the mobile which was I order totally different. I was booking ONIDA GSM Mobile Phone model No.G500 & they shipped model No.F830.

After several phone calls to customer care still I have not received my mobile. Every time customer care peoples tell me that please wait for one week. I booked complaint against my order on 17 February 2009 & complaint number 1083381. Still i have not received my product or refund.

I am very disappointed of this kind of ghastly service. This is my first shopping on home shop 18 & got this kind of nastiest experience. I am suffering from this terrible experience because company system. Please change the system if customers will get into trouble & suffer.

I called Mr. Karan (Supervisor) but he also said like other peoples.

My request to all peoples who reading this complaint, please please dont purchase any product from Homeshop18 website or channel.

Comments

N Aug 9, 2013 by
sandeep_slash

Best Review
I had ordered "Wonderchef Laser Soft Touch 5 Piece" knife set on 01-Aug-2013 as I wanted it badly for my anniversary (which is on Aug 13). After a day, I see the status as "delayed delivery", when contacted the customer care, they said it's just a technical issue and the order will be delivered soon.
I repeatedly called them just to make sure that the product was in stock. They kept assuring me that the product is in stock and will dispatched on 7th Aug. On the 8th Aug, I got mail saying that the product is out of stock. They spoiled all my plans as I don't have enough time to buy from some other store either.

Had they informed me before itself, I could have ordered from some other website. After 8 days they are saying that it's out of stock. I will never visit their website again

my dvd is not received - HomeShop18

on 8 aug my courier is send by homeshop18 by yours courier serive .yet not received

Regarding cancellation of order after 25 days - HomeShop18

I have order Microwave oven on 26 July money paid to home shop eighteen by check and has been cleared by them on 30 of july, my order number was700354256,
every time when i phoned they ask delivery with in 5 days, now they cancelled my order and ask for sending money with in 15 days,

my complent blue 470X GSM handset.

i get one handset from PRATHAM TELECOM INDIA PVT LTD-E-BUSINESS
X-58, OKHILA INDUSTRIAL.AREA
PHASE-II, NEW DELHI-110020

HANDSET IS NOT GOOD. THAT, S I WANT TO REPLECE IT SO PLESE GIVE ME RESPONESE SOON

Other Product recieved - HomeShop18

I place an order No. 700782539 for Premier camera with product code: 18218, but I received Wespro camera instead of original one.

I called on customer care they told to send product back. Also I said them - who will bear courier cost they told to send fax of that courier receipt on Fax : 0120-4242415.

I can see many post regarding like this issues of received another product instead of ordered one.

i need to process about the refund of my courier charge

I got Bleu470x mobile through your medium, but my compliant is regarding customer service, i told them umpteem times my mobile is searching software whenever i connect my mobile to PC but they turned deaf ear .Also my data cable is not working now, plz let me know how i can i get it repaired as it comes in warranty mode.

I got Bleu470x mobile through HOMESHOP18 but my compliant is regarding customer service, i told them umpteem times my mobile is searching software whenever i connect my mobile to PC but they turned deaf ear .

Faulted camera and fake information about this product - Home shop 18, Camera wespro

Fake commitments about this product like 50% off market price
camera faulted some time like, switch off, hang, lence error

Please help me

Parveen Kumar
09876520447, 09988277877

Sub: False promises and Delayed in Replacement.

With reference to my order number 700378301 of Blue GSM Mobile Phone model No.253x was booking on 6th August 2008 at phone ffrom homeshop18

After 12 days I received my order but the mobile which I got & the mobile. After some time the display screen of thad mobile was damage. I have sand a complain to Home Shop 18 and tele conversation between home shop 18 and Service Centre of Home shop 18 i.e Pratham Telecom India Pvt Ltd. New Delhi and me, I have send the mobile through local service at my own charges to Service Centre Pratham Telecom India Pvt Ltd for repair. After that they said that send us Demand Draft of Rs 800/- for repairing. I have send DD of Rs 800/- through courier.

After several phone calls to customer care still I have not received my mobile. Every time customer care peoples tell me that please wait for one week... for one week. I booked complaint against my order on 25 March 2009 & complaint number 1262544. Still i have not received my product or refund.

I called Mr. Daljeet Singh (Supervisor) of Pratham Telecome India Pvt Ltd. but he also said like other peoples.

I purchased a 8.1 megapixels digital camera of Samsung from homeshop 18 on 03Feb, 2009 under the Valentine day offer of 50%value back offer.They handover my camera on 09Feb, 2009 and my order no.is 700903083.When I asked customer care for the free coupons they told that according to there rule they deliver these coupons within 1or 3 weeks of deliuvery, but till date they don't send even a one coupon.Even there male customer care executives speaking rudely when I asked for my coupons.
According to me my society members are also suffer from this problem, and they told that they all file a case to the court because they and I are the Indian Army Officers.
D
sameer

i orderd for a watch but i dint received it till now, i request all of u to not get in to it

Thanks a tone homeshop18 for a wonderful experience look forward to shop more .

sir i bought a orion 910ds mobile phone in March. Yet Homeshop18 did not send it's gift.plz send

despatch parcel not receved & coureer service not delaverd order no.71227015
Suvidha

delivery of Car Vacuum Cleaner from homeshop18 - Homeshop18

Hi !

I ordered Inalsa Car Vacuum Cleaner and they delivered me in 3 days... too good service
when i was giving this order they said delivery in 10 days... i was expectiing it in 15-20 days:)
Suvidha

Delivery of Car Vacuum Cleaner from homeshop18 - HomeShop18

Hi !

sir / madam

i am prakash katre i had purched one duel sim mobile from HOMESHOP18 on telephonic call centre, i was used of my credit card. i got the mobile but still i have not yet recieved invoice copy of mobile,
now i am facing problem due to ungetting invoice copy.bcz now my mobile is under warany peried next month waranty will be expired i did complaion near by 100 times in there telephonic call centre but nobody is giving proper response.
i hope i will get invoice

Prakash Katre
9420140336
Dipak

you can contact WESPRO helpline for any of your queries.

Dipak Mehta

Refund against cancelled order - HomeShop18

I had ordered for 1 No. Sigmatel Mobile Phone Model No. FXDS77 on HomeShop18 vide order no. 701058721 for Rs. 3999/- in the month of March 2009 and the payment was through credit card in three EMI's. Within a couple of days, the order was cancelled by me due to unavoidable reasons and I advised HomeShop18 accordingly. Meanwhile, the product was shipped, which I had returned back to them.

I have been following up with HomeShop18 for the last three months for refund. They also confirm having received a confirmatin from the blue dart courier for the returned material. I have been receiving a standard reply that refund will be processed within 7 days, but I have failed to receive the refund to my credit card. Meanwhile, in the first month, the bank has charged me an interest of Rs. 492.10, as the first EMI was not paid by me in the hope of refund from HomeShop18 would be credited to my credit card. Since I have failed to receive the refund, to avoid further penalties, I have paid the first EMI with interest and second EMI also to the bank. I have now received the credit card statement claiming the third EMI.

It is very unfortunate that such a reputed organisation has failed to give me refund. I earnestly request them to give me the refund of Rs. 3999/- along with interest of Rs. 492 at the earliest.

HomeShop18 - False promises