HomeShop18 - False promises

Kishor Jadhav
Sub: Wrong Mobile Dispatched & Delayed in Replacement

With reference to my order number 700909300 of ONIDA GSM Mobile Phone model No.G500 was booking on 5th February 2009 on www.homeshop18.com web site.

After 12 days I received my order but the mobile which I got & the mobile which was I order totally different. I was booking ONIDA GSM Mobile Phone model No.G500 & they shipped model No.F830.

After several phone calls to customer care still I have not received my mobile. Every time customer care peoples tell me that please wait for one week. I booked complaint against my order on 17 February 2009 & complaint number 1083381. Still i have not received my product or refund.

I am very disappointed of this kind of ghastly service. This is my first shopping on home shop 18 & got this kind of nastiest experience. I am suffering from this terrible experience because company system. Please change the system if customers will get into trouble & suffer.

I called Mr. Karan (Supervisor) but he also said like other peoples.

My request to all peoples who reading this complaint, please please dont purchase any product from Homeshop18 website or channel.

Comments

N Aug 9, 2013 by
sandeep_slash

Best Review
I had ordered "Wonderchef Laser Soft Touch 5 Piece" knife set on 01-Aug-2013 as I wanted it badly for my anniversary (which is on Aug 13). After a day, I see the status as "delayed delivery", when contacted the customer care, they said it's just a technical issue and the order will be delivered soon.
I repeatedly called them just to make sure that the product was in stock. They kept assuring me that the product is in stock and will dispatched on 7th Aug. On the 8th Aug, I got mail saying that the product is out of stock. They spoiled all my plans as I don't have enough time to buy from some other store either.

Had they informed me before itself, I could have ordered from some other website. After 8 days they are saying that it's out of stock. I will never visit their website again

Faulted camera and fake information about this product - Home shop 18, Camera wespro

Fake commitments about this product like 50% off market price
camera faulted some time like, switch off, hang, lence error

Please help me

Parveen Kumar
09876520447, 09988277877

Sub: False promises and Delayed in Replacement.

With reference to my order number 700378301 of Blue GSM Mobile Phone model No.253x was booking on 6th August 2008 at phone ffrom homeshop18

After 12 days I received my order but the mobile which I got & the mobile. After some time the display screen of thad mobile was damage. I have sand a complain to Home Shop 18 and tele conversation between home shop 18 and Service Centre of Home shop 18 i.e Pratham Telecom India Pvt Ltd. New Delhi and me, I have send the mobile through local service at my own charges to Service Centre Pratham Telecom India Pvt Ltd for repair. After that they said that send us Demand Draft of Rs 800/- for repairing. I have send DD of Rs 800/- through courier.

After several phone calls to customer care still I have not received my mobile. Every time customer care peoples tell me that please wait for one week... for one week. I booked complaint against my order on 25 March 2009 & complaint number 1262544. Still i have not received my product or refund.

I called Mr. Daljeet Singh (Supervisor) of Pratham Telecome India Pvt Ltd. but he also said like other peoples.

I purchased a 8.1 megapixels digital camera of Samsung from homeshop 18 on 03Feb, 2009 under the Valentine day offer of 50%value back offer.They handover my camera on 09Feb, 2009 and my order no.is 700903083.When I asked customer care for the free coupons they told that according to there rule they deliver these coupons within 1or 3 weeks of deliuvery, but till date they don't send even a one coupon.Even there male customer care executives speaking rudely when I asked for my coupons.
According to me my society members are also suffer from this problem, and they told that they all file a case to the court because they and I are the Indian Army Officers.

Thanks a tone homeshop18 for a wonderful experience look forward to shop more .

sir i bought a orion 910ds mobile phone in March. Yet Homeshop18 did not send it's gift.plz send

despatch parcel not receved & coureer service not delaverd order no.71227015

sir / madam

i am prakash katre i had purched one duel sim mobile from HOMESHOP18 on telephonic call centre, i was used of my credit card. i got the mobile but still i have not yet recieved invoice copy of mobile,
now i am facing problem due to ungetting invoice copy.bcz now my mobile is under warany peried next month waranty will be expired i did complaion near by 100 times in there telephonic call centre but nobody is giving proper response.
i hope i will get invoice

Prakash Katre
9420140336
Dipak

you can contact WESPRO helpline for any of your queries.

Mobile- Not working- No Replacement No Service - Home Shop 18

I have purchased one Orinon Dual SIM phone from Home Shop 18 (HS18) the invoice no is 517 Date 03-02-2009 Buyers's Order no 700898623- Buyer's name Naveen Shelar.

It started problem after one week of purchased, I try to chased the service center which was listed in the book provided by Home Shop 18, but the telephone numbers were wrong, then I try to chase the Home shop 18 but the CUSTOMER CARE OF HS 18 IS WORST, MORE THEN WORST.

Finally I drop many time at the service center of Orion which is at Nehru Place (ACCFrontling India) which is also worst they communicated to me the the this is the Chines Mobile why you buy it, and the warranty of the set is expire I asked them I purchased it one months back and HS 18 Communicating to me It is One year warranty they replayed to me HS18 miss communicated to you, after a long marathon I able to update the warranty, but not use ACCfrontling India asked me to deposit the mobile because it has got some major problem. Finally I deposit the mobile because it was dad (it was on) and I got back my mobile after 6 days and on the very next day it again reach the same problem ( become DAD not on), when I again approach ACCfrontline they were very rude and enemy of customer, they asked me why you are coming again and again we cant do any thing go and ask them from where you purchased the mobile.
And refused to repair my mobile.

I don't know what to do, but I advice all of you if any one planing to buy any thing from HOME SHOP 18 please think 10000000000000000000000 times, else you will remorse like me and wast you money.

I have purchased a touchscreen mobile form this home shop 18 and when I opened it and I found that the touch screen is not working at all, hence that was the terrible mistake I made in my entire life. Only for phone calls to contact the correct person I have spent 200/- and in vein I could not get any right person.

NOTE: To home shoppe18 Don"t ever promise to any person, because your company is loosing goodwill of the consumer because of whom your company is there or existing. After a stage no one will purchase from your shoppe.

CELL:

my moblie model : onida G500, invoice No : 5420, display is not working i have given to serives center . but they are not repairing . my complaint no:1788145

I have purchased atouch screen mpbile. it has much lesser quality camera than specified on tv. i am shocked and hope will not see HS18 again.

Home Shop 18 sucks!!! Being the Only" 24 hrs shopping channel", it thinks dat it can create a monopolistic market!!!
Fake products, Fake Customer Service...Even Fake Hosts Anchoring Those Bullshit Programs.
P'ple of India...B'ware Of This anti-social Channel-Home Shop 18(Barbaadi Jab Din Bhare!!)

home shop 18 is really fraud channel.iI HAVE JUST BOUGHT A DRILL MACHINE WHOSE DRILL IS ALTOUGTH NOT WORKING.I AM FILEING A CASE AGAINST HOMESHOP 18 IN CONSUMER COURT.IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FRAUD CALL AT THIS NO. 9437051325

SIR,

I HAVE ALREADY COPLAINED VIDE MY COMPLAIN NO. 1916365
STILL I AM AWATING REPLY .

THIS IS PERTAINING TO DEFECTIVE PIECE RECEIVED A JEWELLARY SET WHICH IS NOT
REPLACE BY YOU

PLEASE TAKE PROMPT ACTION IN THIS REGARD.

THANING YOU

SHAKIR KHAN
MOBILE NO. 09414393939

Team,

This is vijaykumar from Karnataka circle Raichur, i have ordered the Olympus 12 Megapixels Digital Camera Model No: FE26, ordered nu 701721747 on 04.10.2009 and i have got call from customer care dept and it suppose to be deliver before 15th of this month and still now no response.

And i trying to call customer care it is not connecting...Pls check this issue seriously otherwise i will go to consumer court regarding this.

Vijaykumar

Mobile set not working - WM1503

Umesh.P from Mysore, I ordered a mobile model no WM 1503 set through Home shop 18 (order no 701533167) on 18.08.2009,it got delivered after a ten days and I paid 5000/- (Rs Five Thousand Only) but when i received that set it got some problem i e when the mobile got shake it become switched off. I informed to Wespro immediately and they taken back through TNT couriers on 03.09.09, and they resend new mobile on 25.09.09, but once again the same problem is there on this mobile. and resend it immediately on06.09.09 and received on 25.10.2009 but still the problem is not solved.pls find the below detailed mail I wrote them and their feedback.
Pls help me regarding this
My mobile no

The mobile was thoroughly checked and it is working perfectly fine.

Though as per your request we have replaced the mobile with new mobile.

The same can be found by checking the unique handset no available on phone and on your box.

As explained to you earlier as well the battery of the mobile is kept little loose in every mobile only.

Since you have already sent the same we shall check the same and revert you.

Worli, Mumbai –400 030

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: WM1503-Urgent

Received Mobile set on 23rd Oct 2009

Thanks I never expected these kind of services what your given to me, Don't think that upcountry location peoples are fools, the problem what I explained to you many times from last 2months till now it not solved, and you sending the same mobile each and every time. As per trail mail I explained the mobile getting switched off when it got shake and same is not solved till now with this mobile.

I m resending the mobile back to your wespro company,do what ever you want to do. but I don't want your mobile set

Within weeks time you will get Consumer court notice I explained that you and home shoppe 18 are cheated me, I have all proof to prove that I never used your mobile for a single day.

And I'm requesting you that don't take this issue as lightly.

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:03 PM

Any update?

To:

Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 3:24 PM

Dear Dipak

If you r satisfied and it is working good condition atleast 6 months you send it back, if some same problem will arise you should promise me that you will give me a different model.

Expecting your feed back and mobile set.

Thanks and regards

Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:46 AM

Dear Umesh,

The set is perfectly working and in ok condition.

Please let us know if you want us to change the battery??

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:00 AM
Subject: Fw: WM1503-Urgent

Dear Dipak

Pls let me know any update?

To:

Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:57 AM

Any Update ?

Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:19 PM

Subject: RE: WM1503-Urgent

1860 1800 918 toll free from mtnl and bsnl.

0120 4444918 STD charges.

Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:08 PM

Dear Dipak

Can i have customer care no of Homeshope 18?

Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:00 PM

Subject: RE: WM1503-Urgent

You will need to call up homeshop18 for the courier services.

Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 3:21 PM
Importance: High

Dear Dipak

Im not satisfied with that model, and request you to arrange courier services.

To: 'umesh p'

Cc: 'umesh P'

Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 12:17 PM

Subject: RE: WM1503-Urgent

Please send it back the product to below mentioned address.

Please attach the invoice copy with the product

We shall check the same and revert you back.

From: umesh p [mailto:umesh_ub2002@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:37 PM
To: dipak@wesprodigital.com
Cc: umesh P
Subject: WM1503-Urgent

Dear Dipak

Umesh.P from Mysore, I ordered a mobile model no WM 1503 set through Home shop 18 (order no 701533167) on 18.08.2009,it got delivered after a ten days and I paid 5000/- (Rs Five Thousadn Only) but when i received that set it got some problem i e when the mobile got shake it become switched off. I informed to Wespro immedialtly and they taken back through TNT couriers on 03.09.09, and they resend new mobile on 25.09.09, but once again the same problem is there on this mobile.

So, Im not interested on this mobile model WM1503 pls take back through your's courier services and arrange to send my money or give some diffirent model i.e WM 3708i, which is there in your website and the price will be same.

Umesh

** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ **

Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

i have purches wm 1503 the mobile is not working