HomeShop18 - Delivery of order has not been made yet as promised

Anand Suthar
I ordered LGKP500 mobile phone on 3rd June. And payment was made by the cheque.
The company first promised to deliver the order within 7 to 10 working days after receiving the payment.
They received the payment on 9th or 10th of June. But my order has not been received yet.(Today is 25th June!!!)
I needed the phone on 21st June as I wanted to gift it to my younger brother on his Birthday.
On inquiring about the order status on 19th June I got the reply that I should Collect the order from Ahmedabad courier office if I am in hurry. (Ahmedabad is 160 kms away from my place!!! And they promise free home delivery!!!)
On inquiring today again they answered we shall deliver the order as soon as possible.
I promised my bro to give mobile on 28th June in an event at our place and the irresponsible behavior of the company has disturbed the faith in the net marketing.
I only wish, I could gift the mobile to my brother on 28th June.

Comments

Home Shop 18 Adress in ahemedabad
D Feb 15, 2011 by
aftab ansari

sir/madam

jab main order karta hu tab mera saman bahutr let jata hai .es time bhi aisa hi hua hai main order kiya 7/feb/2011 ko aur aaj 15 tarikh ho gaya magar abhi tak mera order nahi pahucha so please send my order soon as possible ! this is my order number 1.902304369 2.902304581 & 902304289 and please send me any information in this Email ID aftabansari43@yahoo.com
this ordered name is MR. sachin sharma

best customer