Homeshop18 — Delivery of order has not been made yet as promised

Respond To Complaint
  Anand Suthar
I ordered LGKP500 mobile phone on 3rd June. And payment was made by the cheque.
The company first promised to deliver the order within 7 to 10 working days after receiving the payment.
They received the payment on 9th or 10th of June. But my order has not been received yet.(Today is 25th June!!!)
I needed the phone on 21st June as I wanted to gift it to my younger brother on his Birthday.
On inquiring about the order status on 19th June I got the reply that I should Collect the order from Ahmedabad courier office if I am in hurry. (Ahmedabad is 160 kms away from my place!!! And they promise free home delivery!!!)
On inquiring today again they answered we shall deliver the order as soon as possible.
I promised my bro to give mobile on 28th June in an event at our place and the irresponsible behavior of the company has disturbed the faith in the net marketing.
I only wish, I could gift the mobile to my brother on 28th June.
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Home Shop 18 Adress in ahemedabad

jab main order karta hu tab mera saman bahutr let jata hai .es time bhi aisa hi hua hai main order kiya 7/feb/2011 ko aur aaj 15 tarikh ho gaya magar abhi tak mera order nahi pahucha so please send my order soon as possible ! this is my order number 1.902304369 2.902304581 & 902304289 and please send me any information in this Email ID
this ordered name is MR. sachin sharma

best customer