HONDA COMPANY LONDON - LOTTERY WON FROM COMPANY'S PROMOTION

Imran Panja

I got mail from HONDA COMPANY LONDON announcing that i have won "One Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds" in the promotional lottery organised by you. They asked me to send the details followed to their security claim agent "Rev Frank Jackson" to his Email ID "revfrankjackson044@googlemail.com". Being the new intenet user i didn't know if it was true or scam mail. So I sent following details to the Email ID "revfrankjackson044@googlemail.com".

My Full Name : Imran M. Yusuf Panja
My Full Address : Near Sharda Mandir, Porbander, Gujarat, India.
Sex : Male
Age : 20 Years
Occupation : Student
Mobile Number : 9978183308
Serial Number : K44CBL475
Batch Number : HDC-451-5754-14BL
Country : INDIA
Nationality : Indian

Now I am really worried about the validity of the Email. Please tell me about it's validity and how to get out of all this fuss if the mail is fraud. Please tell me how can I get out of this because I have already sent an Email to "revfrankjackson044@googlemail.com" giving my personal details eg. phone number.
Please get me out of this trouble. I have deleted that Email I received out of fear that I may get into trouble after getting to know that it may be fraud.

Thank you.

Comments

I got following e-mail and I want to conform whether this is authentic or not, please reply me soon.
Subhash

754 MAIN ROAD, BIGGIN HILL,
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.
+44-702-402-6867.

AWARD NOTIFICATION

HONDA FR V 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of the
HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMME held on 18th August, 2009. You
were entered as dependent clients with Reference Serial Number: K44CBL475 and
Batch number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.Your email address attached to the Ticket
Number: 01225498775436 that drew the Lucky Winning Numbers (1-5-6-8-7-4-5-2)
which consequently won the Lottery in the 2nd category, in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One Million Five
Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited to file
Reference Number: HDCA/4155247787001-A.This is from a total cash prize of Five
Million Euros shared among all our International Winners in all categories.

Congratulations!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
50, 000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our
international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses,
we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed
and your funds remitted to you. This is a part of our security measures to
avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or imposter's, taking
advantage of the situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for
your claim now.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THIS SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC TO PREVENT DRAGGING
AND DOUBLE CLAIMING OF YOUR PRIZE FOR SECURITY REASONS.

NOTE: all correspondence must be sent to our claims officer, Rev Frank
Jackson, fill the below information and send to Rev Frank Jackson for the
immediate claims of your awarded prize:

6) Mobile number:

7) Serial Number:

8) Batch number:

9) Country:

10) Nationality:

Rev Frank Jackson
HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Email: revfrankjackson044@googlemail.com

Best Regards,
Stephen Keythe,
Honda Award Notification Officer.
C.E.O HONDA AWARD OFFICE.

An e-mail was sent to me informing that I have won 400, 000, 00.I wanna know the truth about this e-mail.It has made me crazy.
if it is a fraud so there should be some actions against them by police and also it should be determined that who IS behind this.
It seems that these e-mails are sent to new clients of yahoo cause I`m one of them.

I had a similar case, I ordered the first £ 520 per wpalcic have any letter from the orchard, and I give the bait like an idiot, then the bank still must pay £ 2325 for the International Transfer of Permit have any because it`s like in bonds this award and must exchange these for cash .
My claim agent was Mr.Fr. HONDA LOTTERY Emmanule Henry and Natwest bank I talked with Mr.Patrick Martin Woodcock .£ 2325 these are not already paid my agent from HONDA LOTTERY even half wanted me to pay for me, just the rest paid .
I just paid £ 520 for one big shit and I warn you, this way other .
And if this is true it should be at the beginning of write specifically how many and what fee should,
Then I decided whether I can afford it or not and so I'm lossy £ 520 which for me is a very large amount .
Best regards
Adam MaƄkowski from Poland

I'm somewhat in doubt for this matter so i needed an immediate clarification...looking forward for your reply..tnx
dedi

How Recommendation the Winner Email Address, I asOwner Email Address here. Based on your massage a HONDA LOTTERY 754 MAIN ROAD BIGGIN HILL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM. I is of the Winner it.
if it true, i am shall to provide it.
bye
teto184

dear sir i ve recieved same e mail and i am concern that i sent a scaning image of my passport and i want to know what can i do cose i m ver worry about that
and this is a copy of the spam e mail
+44-702-402-6867

DATE: 28/05/2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited to file Reference Number: HDCA/4155247787001-A, Ticket Number: 01225498775436, Batch Number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.

This is from a total cash prize of Five Million Euroes shared among all our International Winners in all categories.

9) Nationality:

You are advised to immediately contact the Honda company online accredited agent ( Rev Frank Jackson ) with revfrankjackson0@sify.com for the quick receival of your awarded prize ( £1.500 000.00 ).

Honda Company Online lottery Cordinator.
pleas help me on this cose now they have my passport image
this s my e mail teto_teto184@yahoo.com hope to hear from u soon

Ishrath.
send me details at my id:ifathima7@yahoo.com

+44-703-198-7990

HONDA CRV 2010
DATE: 22/06/2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file Reference Number: __________________, Ticket Number:____________________, Batch Number: HDC-451-5754-14BL.This is from a total cash prize of Five Million Euros shared among all our International Winners in all categories.

Your email ID identified with Coupon No. CRV01-146478972197 was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50, 000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your email ID was included among the50, 000different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

Our DUE PROCESS UNIT (DPU) Will Render To You Complete Assistance And Provide Additional Information And Processes For The Claims Of Your Consolation Prize. For Due Processing Of Your Winning Claim, Please Contact Your Claim Agent (Rev Frank Jackson)Who Has Been Assigned To Assist You.

Kindly fill the fund transfer form and send it to your claims agent ( Rev Frank Jackson ) below are what you are to fill:

9) Nationality:

You are advised to immediately contact the Honda company online accredited agent (Rev Frank Jackson) with revfrankjackson.uk@gmail.com for the quick received of your awarded prize (£1.500 000.00).

*You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as acase of double claims will not be entertained).

Email: revfrankjackson.uk@gmail.com

Stephen Keythe.
Honda Company Online lottery Coordinator.

I have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited to file Reference Number: HDCA/4155247787001-A, Ticket Number: 01225498775436, Batch Number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.

My Full name: Muhammad Umar

Batch Number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.

Reference Number: HDCA/4155247787001-A,

Country : Pakistan
Nationality: Pakistani

plz sir tell about this .when u pay me this money.plz tell me this email adress: punjabian90@yahoo.com

Mr. Patrick Martin Woodcock is a Lawyer here in UK, I know him personally as a good and kind man, maybe somebody is using his name.
zel

+44-702- 402 -6867

DATE: 16 / 09 / 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One MillionFive Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited to file Reference Number: HDCA/4155247787001-A, Ticket Number: 01225498775436, Batch Number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.

Honda Company Online lottery Cordinator.

I need to know if this is real or just a scam?because they send this to my email.im from philippines..tnx!
msm

I got mail from HONDA COMPANY LONDON announcing that i have won "One Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds" on union bank of Nigeria
My Full Name : Hassan Hamid Salim Ismail
My Full Address Egypt . Ismailia, Osman sq .
Sex : Male
Batch Number : UBN/BA0581380660001
Country : Egypt
Nationality : Egyptian
Email : hassanh_84@yahoo.com
Would you please confirm that with me

I AGREE WITH YOUR HONDA COMPANY LONDON Complaints - LOTTERY WON FROM COMPANY'S PROMOTION & I WANT TO ADD YOUR COMPANY

+44-702- 402 -6867

DATE: 7 / 10 / 2010

is this really real!!!
im from phillipines
i have doubts on this one
mayurrr

hey i also got email from lottery company...
i think its a fraud...

I received a message that I won the Honda Award for the lottery and asked me to send a document to ensure the amount ( $210 USD ) and I want to asked you this prize true or not, thank you very much

give me won price of honda lottry shahzaibshahzee

Pls i am Hamid, i was also informed about the so called lottery, and i have sent all my informations and union bank Nigeria plc said i should pay some monet for affidavit and insurance fee.
pls hope am not falling into the hands of fraudsters. from hamid.adeniyi@yahoo.com
shakorr

this is all about is true

LOTTERY WON FROM COMPANY'S PROMOTION

I got mail from HONDA COMPANY LONDON announcing that i have won "One Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds" in the promotional lottery organised by you. They asked me to send the details followed to their security claim agent "Rev Frank Jackson" to his Email ID "revfrankjackson89@gmail.com". Being the new intenet user i didn't know if it was true or scam mail. So I sent following details to the Email ID "revfrankjackson89@gmail.com".

NAME : HERYANTO

ADDRESS : ROAD NUMBER 33 D BLOCK DAKOTA BANDUNG, INDONESIA 40229.

SEX : MALE

AGE : 29 YEARS

OCCUPATION : INDONESIAN AIR PORCE

HANPHONE : +6281910211035

NUMBER REFERENCES : HDCA/4155247787001-A, TICKET NUMBER : 01225498775436, BATCH NUMBER : HDC-451-5754-14BL.

COUNTRY : INDONESIA

NATIONALITY : INDONESIA

Now I am really worried about the validity of the Email. Please tell me about it's validity and how to get out of all this fuss if the mail is fraud. Please tell me how can I get out of this because I have already sent an Email to "revfrankjackson89@gmail.com" giving my personal details eg. phone number.

Thank you.