Honest Hostel - Bad bad bad

arunsval
Hi guys,
Honest hostel in chennai is damn.Don't choose this hostel,if you want to be a healthy life.This hostel has a single bathroom for more than 16 guys,especially the hostel in anna nagar. they will rent u for more than 4k.first u will be admired by the food,then u will get to kno of the reality.don't please choose this..!!!!

Comments

I have lodge a complaint regarding non delivery of ATM card of SBI on 13.11.2010.But I am unable to know the status of my compaliant.hence I request to kindly tell me were to search the status of my complaint.

Yours faithfully
neboori2007@gmail.com
A Mar 5, 2011 by
Prasanthi.Kalpana

I agree.Not only honest Hostel.Nissi Hostel in T.Nagar Branch is also worst.They trying to loot the money.if any complaints if we give they are abusing the inmates and beating also.if any one give complaint about hostel service they will plan and punish the girl.one girl committed sucide also.Most of the girls went and asked them but the owner sugganthi & santhosam Did t give proper response.Instead they are telling this hostel is related to M.K.Stalin.And threatening us..Don ever choose this nissi hostel.Especially T.Nagar Branch.The warden is forcing to convert hindu's to Christianity.And some illegal activities is going over there
A May 17, 2011 by
kajala

Shree Maari Womens Hostel in Thiruvanmiyur
Mrs. Amudha B(Proprietor) No 11/L 106 2ND Main RD, Near Thiruvanmiyur Bus Depot, , Kamaraj Nagar West, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600041
is a worst hostel for money amudha does anything ...
The food given here are worst and place of stay is very worst.
For money amudha owener of hostel gives our photos and videos to some boys.

BE CAREFUL
N Feb 11, 2013 by
R vidya

This type of complaint is not acceptable.The honest hostel is running for the past 10 years and also we are serving the students with well nutrition
food and also we are washing the clothes regularly as well as room cleaning, toilet cleaning etc .we are rendering this type of services in a sound manner.
vidya rangarajan
N Feb 11, 2013 by
R vidya

THE HONEST HOSTEL IS THE BEST ONLY FOR MENS IS SERVING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS .THEY ARE PROVIDING A WELL HYGENIC FOOD CLOTHWASH AND CLEANING THE ROOM AND TOILETS REGULARLY .
N May 5, 2013 by
ganeshraj02

Yesssss... ... turning urself as a foreigner in chennai itself... in Night there wont water supply in toilet and bathroom. its not a rare happening. everyday in night after 11 P.M. till 4 A.M. there wont be water supply in toilets. if u use toilets at that time you have to use paper for cleaning purpose which ultimately makes you a foreigner in chennai... SO welcome to HONEST HOSTEL.
N Jun 28, 2013 by
BSK34

Please DO NOT SPREAD BAD RUMORS. Honest Hostel is very good and they are running very efficiently. They have been adding more hostels in the recent past and doing business for more than 10 years. Comments could be from competitors or who didn't pay on time and got kicked out of the Hostel.
N Apr 14, 2014 by