Housing Society - chairman & secretary not solving problem and abusing member of complaint

anupam1204 on Apr 4, 2013
We have drainage system problem in our society and water doesn't pass through drainage system and overflow from tank, we have asked the housekeeping person to clean the tanks on time so we won’t face this problem instead of cleaning tank he ask for money, he don’t clean society premised and collects garbage from flats if he and his wife want to collect or else we have to go to municipal garbage bin to through garbage. when we say we pay you a monthly salary he says that I don’t know if you pay me I will clean tank or I will not we said we will complaint about you in your office he says you are free to do so, when we complaint to secretory and chairman they say housekeeping don’t clean drainage tank on time and put cloth or other stuff to block water flow to earn extra money and this cause overflow of water in drainage system. We asked them file complaint against him. After complaining server times to chairman & secretory they said they will do something on this and can’t do anything on housekeeping problem, later chairman & secretory gave extra money(from society funds) to clean drainage tank from housekeeping. For few days we didn’t had any issue and chairman & secretory decided to repair drainage tank and pipe, after 2 months we had a society meeting it was agreed by all that society will repair drainage system on priority, a week after meeting drainage problem was back and all person staying in ground floor went to secretory house to complained he was not at home and was in office we all left message at his house about the drainage system, then we want to chairman house we asked him a week has been passed and drainage problem is back what is happening on repairing drainage system we have no information when will the repair work get complete then he started shouting on us saying ‘if it is discussed in meeting it doesn’t mean it will happen in 2 days’ they have informed the person repair and would require permission from BMC. when asked him temporary get drainage tank clean, he said housekeeping will not do if we tell him. I said you ask him to do you are the chairman of the society he started shouting if housekeeping is cleaning drainage tank should I do it, When we say we will not pay maintenance because we are facing problem and you are not addressing/solving our problem, then every time you reminded us that WE ARE NOT DOING FAVOUR TO SOCIETY BY PAYING MAINTENANCE or SOCIETY IS NOT PAYING ANY SALARY TO YOU I will not repair drainage tank you do whatever you want and banged the door when I said this is bossing on us he and his wife came for fight and started abusing all of us. Two days have passed no work is done by chairman & secretory water is still getting overflow from drainage tank cause us health problem.

Kindly advise us what legal action can be taken against chairman & secretory

Comments

bharathi House  - India

need drainage system - House

we are staying in selaiyur. [police station backside] the rain water shifted to our flats place and now we cant move from home for basic needs also. already there is a big drainage way but the builders who are building apartments, blocking that way by building there compound wall over the drainage system. kindly take action to the building contractors, so the water can go from the drainage way and we can also live comfortably.
N Sep 23, 2012 by
prajakta.jadhav SOCIETY  - Dombivali, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Society is not clean - SOCIETY

our area of resident is not cleaned, our building have 4 floor Society, Our Society looks clean but front.but backside of our society is not clean.we had told to kacharewali and but they didnt replied.and didnt took any action.
please give some advice what action i do for society?