how can i remove complaint from your website - how can i remove complaint from your website

mukesh296
Dear sir/madam,

your website is helpful for us, but after solving my problem how can i send request to remove complain?? fom ur website http://www.consumercomplaints.in
problem was :Not paying amount..
after submit complaint we got reply from opp party now they are agree to pay our charges"amount".

thank you for your website but if possible please give a one option to remove after solving problems.
other websites example: mouth shut.com... or etc...!

please reply ASAP.

Mukesh
Bangalore

Comments

N May 20, 2011 by
farazkhanspn

Best Review
Dear sir/madam,

problem was :Not paying amount..
after submit complaint we got reply from opp party now they are agree..

disconnect - rabakkal

from
Rabakkal
11/4 chandini flats
kanakar st,jamahar nagar,
agaram-82..

kindly, disconnect our telephone service...because we have changed to broad band and our number is 65445755...

Thank you....
Rabakkal....

I also want to delete one complaint logged by me on http://www.consumercomplaints.in.

Any idea how to take off my own complaint?

I don't even find any Delete button/option to delete my complaint.
ria9999

Has the forum got back to you on how to remove your complaint? If you have any idea on how to remove it..pls share

Your complaints website - you

You let people write complaints "before being logged in", then when sending out the complaint, then only you say need to register first. The long passage written is then lost. You should not let people write unless they are registered and logged in or you waste people lot of time and lost valuable information they have written.

Is any of your complaints solved??? - India

Here I can see many complaints.. Is any of your complaints solved??? No, Its not gonna solve.. India is a Democratic Country.. They have their own rule.. Just remember our school days, Daily we use to pray(PLEDGE) on India.. But no one is following any rule.. Compared to other Countries, Everything will happen externally, I mean to say(WE know everything. But, WE have no power to do anything. WE has to act as per the environment(GOVERNMENT)). In other countries. Everything will happen internally, People are not aware of what happening.. Politician will say many thing to u(Though WE know, He's Not gonna take any action, But, still WE are voting to them). So, what's a point in complaining and wasting our time in this kind of Sites n Blogs. Am really PITY on my Country... Even these sites are for INCOME purpose(Many of u don't know this). You will find this kind of Communities in other Social Network's too.. Government don't give SOLUTION to u...(COMMENTS & CRITICS are MOST WELCOME)

this website - What is this site about

Hi All,

Please note that this website is not a answer for all your complaints. This is a forum where you can put your issues and get advices/suggestions from others.

All the complaints were made as though this site is governed by a organization who take cares of all complaints in various categories.

It is certainly NOT.
Mahii Complaint  - Haryana, India

delete my all questions - Complaint

I wanna delete my all question and want to de activate my account on this site..Plz help me..............?
A Jan 3, 2011 by
abhibags

I don't think there are any administrators / moderators for this forum . Not sure if anyone reviews the complaints. Its more like a comment board. Not sure if complaints can ever be deleted.
A Jan 21, 2011 by
chandrakant1

I want remove my complain if some of misunderstanding then complain should be return so i want this information
N Feb 1, 2011 by
ravih.yadav

please send procedure to remove complaint
N Feb 8, 2011 by
goldcomps

You must Pay 10000/- to the consumercomplaint.com to remove the complaint...
N Feb 9, 2011 by
kalpesh gajera

i know, i get fake sms of 200000 pounds. so, i want to remove my complaint from your website
please send procedure to remove complaint
N Feb 28, 2011 by
anurag.kumar393

Dear Is there any possibilities to Remove my complaint from your site, like as my problem got resolved.Thanks for it.
N Mar 21, 2011 by
kavitha.krish06@gmail.com

hi

Even my problem was solved and i want to remove the complaint, let me know if there is any procedure
to remove as i dont see any delete options for my complaint
A Mar 29, 2011 by
Rohit1986

You all guys are right. My opposite party is also ready to give me money because the help of this website. But I'm also facing the same problem that "How to remove it from web" ?. Please let me know anyone how I can be or is there any other option?
N Apr 7, 2011 by
kalpesh gajera

remove my complaint
A Apr 7, 2011 by
dhineshbabu2k1

Please share me how to remove / delete complaint
My problem also Above Same thing
N Apr 15, 2011 by
vermaarun1

delete complaint - delete complaint

Kindly delete complaint/message insert by me as my complaint was resolved.

arun
N May 6, 2011 by
mynewidea@in.com

dear sir we want remove my complain aginst sankalp services company is redy for complete project
thanks for your website